Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) (49770 Views)

Israel Adesanya Meets Ronaldo (Video) / Details Of Mbappe Deal As PSG Accept Real Madrid’s Offer / "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqyVta96iAQ

When Men Were Boys: These Throwback Photos Of Mbappe, Neymar Jr., Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Will Make You Smile.

The headmaster was once a school boy. The Pope was once an Altar boy. No matter who you are today, you didn't just get to that position in a second. Like everyone, you passed through a transition stage.

Likewise, Four of football's greatest stars ever were once boys, who were unknown and really struggled with hardships before they grew into the Mbappe, Neymar, Messi and Ronaldo you know today.

So, just to freshen our memories, let's have a look at some of their throwback pictures and Videos.

19 Likes

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by God1000(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
That's life for you, even trees and plants grow as well.

Messi is still the best, far better than selfish Ronaldo and others

173 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by blazingblender(m): 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
. Ronaldo is the only person I recognize well they ??
Seems all of them had passion for football from little

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by MathewOG(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Eyyaaa Mbappe loves CR7 right from childhood

221 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by Neymessi: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
The young shall grow! Kings chase your dreams, don't chase women.

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by Felabrity: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ororo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by boldking(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
It's was taken at the point of them doing what they know how to do best

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by chiga131: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
Should have been captioned "Hilarious throwbacks of Ronaldo and others"
Dude has no mate in the world of football.
Messi fans will come masturbating on this post.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by Kongaone: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Indomie generation won't relate. Pls don't come for me cos I don't know where I belong.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lol
Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by scholes23(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Messi just resemble Maradona for his. Omo they share a lot in common

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by GooodHardDick: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dear Kings, Never let your dream grow cold, even when you're losing hope!!!

These guys in the pictures above followed their dreams and they became highly successful

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by ekaette1621: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
FTC. finally.

Fernandezisback, Candidlady and that flat nyash MILF called Iyaebe please bring my gift.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
blazingblender:
. Ronaldo is the only person I recognize well they ??
Seems all of them had passion for football from little
I had same passion for football but Nigeria happened.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by fourboys: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
grin
Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by Emmastan291: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Neymar ear no be hear!!!
He is still handsome with Ronaldo...

Big boys!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by seyicodes(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
I will get there one day Insha Allah

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by tragergeorge(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:

kolo

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by Legalcriminal: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
Neymar looking like Almajiri and Messi looks like a lost but found boy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
shocked

4-Headed Goat

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by Yankiss(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
So awesome. Young shall grow indeed. The most hilarious is young Messi looking too fat for the ball, only to grow to humiliate the game entirely with his unearthly skills.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by NoFucksToGive: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:

Do you always have to show us you are a mumu everytime ?

Messi is not selfish and he left Barca like the former manager said instead of staying and taking a paycut

Olodo like you

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by Exkandayee(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Na money be fine bobo, you go see ugly pesin, immediately he get money he go fine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Throwbacks Of Mbappe, Neymar, Messi And Ronaldo (Video & Pictures) by Generalwoodz(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
What of people like me that doesn't have pictures like that to show the world just how'far I've come? When I get to the top where stars chill.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Gives Lionel Messi New Nickname 'The God Of Football' / AFCON 2019: Photos From The Match Between Nigeria and South Africa / Arsenal Launch £25m Offer For Croatian World Cup Star Domagoj Vida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.