Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] (63690 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by ikorodureporta: 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Only a brainwashed moffo wl listen to such
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
[s]
SEONaijaExpert:
Think infrastructural development, think Buhari

Think stable diversification agenda, think Buhari

Think security, think Buhari

Think solid Anti corruption campaign, think Buhari

Vote PMB and PYO this Saturday as we take Nigeria to the next level.

We say NO, to looters and friends enrichers!
[/s]

Are you normal at all?

Nigerians have forgotten what it means to live like a human being. They assume their current state of existence is actually normal without realizing that 98% of them live in a sub human state, all because of fear.

They have forgotten it is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees. Nigerians are born into servitude to the elite and hence will continue to live on their knees forever

Stand up and say no to them

If atiku wins watch all APC politicians decamp to PDP, if in 4 years APC watch PDP members decamp over back to APC

These politicians are playing us all

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by bettercreature(m): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2019
Realist2:

This your damage control would not sell, we no buy. Your pure conscience knows that you're defending what is killing you and your family.
I didnt write that article you should visit sahara reporters,the pastors are simply missing pay cheques from PDP government
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by mrkings84(m): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Tho he didn't mention any body's name yet we know who he wants us to vote for. Am sure even as I didn't mention any name u equally know too...? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by salbis(m): 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin NO MORE 7 BILLION NAIRA FOR PASTORS
But for Imams.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Bimpe29: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
A vote for Atiku is a challenge to his characters. While the reelection of Buhari is a promotion of mediocrity and self acclaimed integrity.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Gboliwe: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Fela Durotoye is a member of his church

#Justsaying
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by supereagle(m): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
osuofia2:
Only people with psychiatric problem will vote Buhari. i repeat no reasonable person can vote bubu. so much hunger in the land

Only the people with short memories will bring Atiku back. Let me tell prices of food items are coming down. Go to market, you will see pepper, tomatoes, onions etc in abundance in the market.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by dayteeconcept(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
lolz you can vote for anybody you wish.......anyways if you wish to follow the election u will need cheap and affordable data bundle always..[url]bestkonnect.net[/url]
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Jirate(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
mekaboy:
Lol.

Inclusion: Atiku married from almost every tribe. Has friends from every tribe. grin

Economy : Atiku and employer of labour from every tribe. Second largest employer in Adamawa after state government. Private sector driven economy to create real Jobs.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Charlieluvboy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
Please I'm in need of a job.
I am an SSCE holder and my present location is Ibadan. Wouldn't mind any Job offer.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by ichiamike: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
todays winnings is available, call or whatsapp.

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by arsenal33: 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
fiercehillz:
Buhari had the chance to unite Nigerians, be fair to all, and make Nigeria great again...but baba cast everything.

I hope to see Atiku's biography make front page next week Monday or topic like "Ten things you don't know about the President Elect" or " Transition committee to be set up before weekend - Atiku", or "We are still studying the outcome of the election - APC NWC"
Buhari had the chance to unite Nigerians in looting, but he did not, so it is painful for PASTORS, because tithes have reduced
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
crystal clear message!
personally, I must correct my 2015 mistake
by UN-VOTING THE CURRENT NUISANCE!

#NIG DESERVES FAR BETTER THAN A CLUELESS / CLANISH BIGOT!
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by JaffyJoe(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
LisaAnne:
LOL wtf

Lisa Ann the IndecentStar na? Shebi na you be that grin
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Depathologist: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
Excaperx:
grin

Even pastors in Edo state use it to preach every church service.

"Don't vote for hunger party"
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by MistaCode(m): 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

development, diversification, Security?? you know u just lied.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Mikelrosey25(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
Hmm pmb till 2023

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by osuofia2(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
supereagle:

Only the people with short memories will bring Atiku back. Let me tell prices of food items are coming down. Go to market, you will see pepper, tomatoes, onions etc in abundance in the market.
what was food prices before your bubu came to back? dont worry since bubu claims is not corrupt Atiku will appoint him as head EFCC
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Priceless49(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
All those pastors are product of corruption.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Vinstel: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
Just come out plainly and endorse Atiku, no one will kill you
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by einsteine(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
Atiku is 1. Likely to institute a better cabinet 2. More in tune with global happenings. 3. More liberal and as such more open to ideas.

Buhari's style of romanticising poverty while putting on an austere facade is NOT going to get the Nigerian economy anywhere. It will not create wealth for Nigerians and the greatest problem in Nigeria today is poverty.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by cobsol(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

God punish you

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by wissenschaften(m): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Think security, think Buhari ?
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by wissenschaften(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:
PDP , APC or Recolonization?I will vote Recolonization
I've always said recolonization is the best. But it's kinda unrealistic. If you catch your child in trouble. Bring him out first before you start chastising. That's the case in this country.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Sirjamo: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
We already know it, Atiku is the Christians candidate, the North knew it, all Nigerian Muslims knew it. Let's meet at the poll on Saturday.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by collinsprince: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
mohuc:
keep giving out clues ooo
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, I think Oxford Dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary.
For example:
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ adjective: hard, difficult, painful , troublesome, harsh, wicked, liar, bad, thief.
.Verb: Buhari.
. Past Tense: Buharied
. Present Continuous: Buharying
. Present Perfect: Buharise
E.g:
... Some girls always like to buharise things,
... The test was Buharistic,
... I had a very Buharied week.
# Buhari: To complicate, make things worse, unbearable.
E.g:
... Please don't come and Buharificate issues here.
... The only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process.
... How was your exam? It was Buharific !!
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by cyprex: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
mekaboy:
Lol.

Inclusion: Atiku married from almost every tribe. Has friends from every tribe.

Economy : Atiku and employer of labour from every tribe. Second largest employer in Adamawa after state government. Private sector driven economy to create real Jobs.

Wow, now marrying plenty wives is also part of quality credentials

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sirheny007:
At this point, I'm done with preaching.
If after all the clear and glaring evidences as to the ineptitude of this administration someone still nurses the idea of voting for them again,
It is then plausible to say that such a person is a living dead.. and rightlly put,
a zombie.
100% correct @

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
supereagle:

You don't deserve to live!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO] by somehow: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
The only person with something close to what he talked about in that video from the 2 leading parties is Buhari.

Judging by the 4 years of Buhari and 8 years of Atiku as VP.

His 8yrs gave us Obj"s book that cost us $16b power money + darkness.

Sold Nigeria airways, Nitel, Niccon etc. Infact who can name what OBJ/Atiku gave us in their 8yrs as leaders?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo / Leke Adeboye Leads EndSARS Service Outside Lagos Government House / Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.