Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism (56781 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by ashawopikin(m): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2019
See fine geh
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Obcglobal(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2019
Dear don't mind them, just focus on the positive side of live only. Never dwell your mind on their foolishness OK!! They just jealous of how beautiful and cute you are OK.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 22, 2019
Daboomb:

You are speaking from your own "tiny, life experience and exposure".
No one can blame you for your myopic contribution undecided
Everyone does not belong to your school of thought, and most white Americans are beginning to understand that no matter what they do race hustlers like you would continue to exist, so now they careless that a good to know, again, there's nothing like racism but if everyone around you is a racist then relocate to Nigeria, or south side Chicago it's not rocket science better still stop watching too much of CNN.

Blacks are not the only ones in America, neither are they the only ones that had a history with white oppression, historically whites have not done to any race, what they have not done to themselves in the past, eg ( chattel slavery of white Europeans , Viking trails, and galley slaves), are all white history of self oppression.

Am not writing to convince you to change your perspective, but for the benefit of those reading this.My advice is, dont migrate to the United States thinking anyone is racist against you , that country is in fact the best country in the surface of the earth, that's why those calling them racist still won't relocate.

Relax and enjoy the blessings of liberty or relocate to Nigeria, don't forgot Russia is also an option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwwwJr36HFk

1 Like

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by amb962(m): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2019
So wetin make we come do na.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Didi2d(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
9jaRealist:

Er... “half caste” is a racist term. shocked

Really? I didn't know. What's the right word or term to use?
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
ireneidiva:

How is she Nigerian please?

She’s half nigerian abi,if they won’t accept her over there then she should come to Naija where she would feel at home.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
Netanyahu1:
Everyone does not belong to your school of thought, and most white Americans are beginning to understand that no matter what they do race hustlers like you would continue to exist, so now they careless that a good to know, again, there's nothing like racism but if everyone around you is a racist then relocate to Nigeria, or south side Chicago it's not rocket science better still stop watching too much of CNN.

Blacks are not the only ones in America, neither are they the only ones that had a history with white oppression, historically whites have not done to any race, what they have not done to themselves in the past, eg ( chattel slavery of white Europeans , Viking trails, and galley slaves), are all white history of self oppression.

Am not writing to convince you to change your perspective, but for the benefit of those reading this.My advice is, dont migrate to the United States thinking anyone is racist against you , that country is in fact the best country in the surface of the earth, that's why those calling them racist still won't relocate.

Relax and enjoy the blessings of liberty or relocate to Nigeria, don't forgot Russia is also an option.
Ha, if you want the option being killed just because you are black, yellow or just a foreigner, go to Russia.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
In Europe still in many countries it is a discrimination based on blood. If you are born from German parents but live in France, looking white means nothing, you will be never accepted as their own, even if you were born in France, German blood and you are the outsider. Same about being a Russian and living in any other European country or any other blood born and living in Russia, etc., etc. Many people from childhood live confused about their identity, father and mother from different countries is enough to discriminate. It's very common in a European culture, just recently it was the nationality given by parents blood, not by where the child is born and lives. America is different as all Americans are immigrants, so the nationality is given based on where you were born, Europe is changing but still is not easy to be accepted.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by 9jaRealist: 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Didi2d:

Really? I didn't know. What's the right word or term to use?

Mixed-race is better (but of course "human" is always the best cool)

Half-caste is generally considered offensive because it implies that the person is 'half pure' (with the connotation being that the white half is the pure half).

1 Like

Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by brainhgeek(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
9jaRealist:

“Negra” is NOT Nigerian. It is more like nigger or negro...
Of course I know Negra does not mean Nigerian. Read her comment again. She mentioned Nigeria. I don't think she likes the idea of being called a Nigerian as well as a negra.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 25, 2019
brainhgeek:

Of course I know Negra does not mean Nigerian. Read her comment again. She mentioned Nigeria. I don't think she likes the idea of being called a Nigerian as well as a negra.
9jaRealist:

“Negra” is NOT Nigerian. It is more like nigger or negro...
Not even that, in Italian or Spanish means black, blacky and it doesn't have any offensive meaning, they call Negra or Negrita in the sense like blacky or pretty black and it also called the white girl with black hair or any south Italian or Hispanic person, in their language is not racist, many time friends like to call the other friend this way, many times it's just a friendly name.
Re: Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fkforyou:
Negra..!!!! Are you mad because they call you that or the fact that you are being labeled a Nigerian?

I don't understand... undecided
"negro" or "negra" is not even a racial slur, besides, it simply means black in Italian, there are even some Italians with the name "negro".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.