Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours (44554 Views)

Wizkid Announced As New Face Of Puma Sportswear In Striking New Campaign Images / Trainers ‘sold Out’ Barely An Hour After Tacha Shared A Picture Rocking It / BBNaija's Cee-c Slays In Sportswear (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by johntraffic: 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
The CEO of Cegar ,Ceec who recently started her sportswear company posted that she is shocked as to the traffic she got from her product site which she just launched yesterday. The site is currently down due to high volume of sales and visitors. She assures her customers to be patient as she is currently restocking and fixing the site.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Holuseye: 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
cry
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by DavidEsq(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
Just say u didn't plan it well and u were busy shouting at and traumatising d ppl who worked to set it up, upandan and u flung then out at the last moment, with the "I can do without u, attitude" but now it is overing u cool and u realised u flopped.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Oyindidi(f): 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
DavidEsq:
Just say u didn't plan it well and u were busy shouting at and traumatising d ppl who worked to set it up, upandan and u flung then out at the last moment, with the "I can do without u, attitude" but now it is overing u cool and u realised u flopped.
Hater

112 Likes

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Dreyl(m): 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
Good for her

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by mrsuccessful(m): 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
Happy for my girl

16 Likes

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by DesChyko: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2019
johntraffic:
The CEO of Cegar ,Ceec who recently started her sportswear company posted that she is shocked as to the traffic she got from her product site which she just launched yesterday. The site is currently down due to high volume of sales and visitors. She assures her customers to be patient as she is currently restocking and fixing the site.

...and on the other thread, one Nairaland prophet was predicting how her 'bad manners' on BBnaija would end the business so fast.

It's wise men realise that they are just men.

19 Likes

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by DavidEsq(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
Oyindidi:
Hater
Lover cool
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by SKhanmi: 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
Trade Hype & tactics. Smart lady. Y'all better learn & apply.
P:S: Didn't like her personality...Still don't. But Business is still business

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Kylekent59: 11:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
SKhanmi:
Trade Hype & tactics. Smart lady. Y'all better learn & apply.

P:S: Didn't like her personality...Still don't. But Business is still business

You don't like her persinally
You still don't

But you are a sinner and God keep forgiving you but you don't wanna forgive someone else's for her attitude.

I remember that song," love your neighbor, love your neighbor, love your neighbor as yourself, love your neighbor, love your neighbor, charity begins at home."

to tan ni ooo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by fiercehillz(m): 1:30am On Feb 22, 2019
Hype or not...the wears look amazing. I was surprised because the designs were so fine that I even thought she partnered with Nike or the likes.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by nedubest(m): 3:18am On Feb 22, 2019
good one

4 Likes

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by architectHUrSH(m): 3:19am On Feb 22, 2019
Wow

3 Likes

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by InaNla(f): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2019
I blame Buari for this failure
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by flowmama: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2019
Aba boys are just my concern for this girl.
Good one anyways...

As she is looking to fix the bugs on the site, she should also put mitigants against Aba boys sub standards. They have already started producing their own... Work fast and fix these

7 Likes

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 22, 2019
Same way we were told that BamBam sold out her 'oil' in a day, making 5million in the process.

Good hype tactics though

10 Likes

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by vRendoh(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2019
Congrats Girl.....sky is your limit
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by sammyuche(m): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2019
Whoever advice ld this girl advised her well. Trust me she will make it with this brand. The name she chose is captivating and the market is one virtually everyone ia interested in.

9 Likes

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2019
Happy for pretty Cee-C.

Go gurl!

You Rock!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Triangles1(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2019
I open this thread to body shame her but.......

She's dope together with her dresses.
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Mike008(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2019
LOL See job.

Abi motor no gree start you go call mechanic.
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Godwin5766(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2019
King of spartans ! Blessed soul

1 Like

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 22, 2019
DavidEsq:

Just marketing gimmick. No one orders those okrika. I am surprise many are falling for it.

1 Like

Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by itiswellandwell: 8:33am On Feb 22, 2019
Business packaging 101. May God bless her hustles sha.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by hopevalley: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2019
How come Linda Ikeji's blog has not shut down owing to traffic? Click on the link on my signature if you want to know how to make millions of naira just by exporting products to foreign countries.
Re: Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2019
ANYONE HERE WHO CAN LINK ME UP WITH A DOCTOR FRIEND OR NEPHROLOGIST?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa / Students Mob Omotola At Government Girls College , Agege (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Steps Out In Hot Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.