Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Please I Need Advice About Samoa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Advice About Samoa? (3665 Views)

Plane Carrying Teen On Round-the-world Trip Goes Down Near American Samoa / In Need Of Advice About Going Back To Finland / I Need Advice About My Interview In Germany Embassy Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice About Samoa? by pmarvelous: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2010
can someone give me advice about the way of living in samoa
Re: Please I Need Advice About Samoa? by Fogman(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2010
Who sold the idea of Samoa to you? Hope u know it is located in Autraliasia continent and fare to there is very very exorbitant. Come to think abt it, what do u want to go do there? A tiny island nation that is not upto 1million in population.
Re: Please I Need Advice About Samoa? by pmarvelous: 12:34am On Aug 27, 2010
fogman, you are right about the island, but i have something to do there and which i will need to spend about 3 month there before i accomplish what i want to go and do there and more so, i confirmed that it is visa free for Nigeria passport.

did anybody have idea how to get there easily

Please i still need more advice of Nigeria way of living there
Re: Please I Need Advice About Samoa? by nanidee(f): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2010
I would advice you not to go there, as they have a history of violence. Please try out some place else, and if you insist, then feel free to travel down there.

, just a piece of advice anyway. sad
Re: Please I Need Advice About Samoa? by pmarvelous: 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2010
Thnak you so much nanidee
Re: Please I Need Advice About Samoa? by easylogic(m): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2010
You can always Google all the information you need about a particular country.Samoa is a tiny country with about 200,000 people,It is mainly an Agricultural island,though tourism plays a big part.

Its a relatively poor country,though the average income per capita per person is higher than nigeria's.You will not have much luck there,given that its economy is not diverse.Unless you want to work in a farm or become a beach boy.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice About Samoa? by pmarvelous: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2010
easylogic, intact you are amazing, beach man ke, God Forbid, anyway thanks for the breakdown of the country
Re: Please I Need Advice About Samoa? by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2014
@ Fogman and @ easylogic
'Nigeria' has over 167 million population and almost all the natural resources possible.
'Samoa' has 194,320 population and their only natural resource are Agriculture and Tourism.

Now i want you to compare and contrast a Samoan's standard of living and a Nigerian's standard of suffering
Nigeria is better than no country on earth. Well, maybe republic of chad
If not for anything Samoa has stable power supply which Nigeria might never have. #FULLSTOP

PS: 1 Samoa Tala = 69 Nigerian Naira
Re: Please I Need Advice About Samoa? by Tokyo50: 12:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
There are 2 Samoa islands, one independent and one under US control. Samoans living under U.S. control have American passports and due to poverty most work for their military. The other Samoans are also poor but tend to immigrate to Australia and New Zealand. The Samoans might be very poor incomparison with Nigerians but they have one thing most Nigerians will kill for : visa-free passport. Ofcourse the American Samoans are US citizens but the other Samoans can travel to most developed countries with little difficulty. So, maybe 9ija is rich and had all kinds of resources , when it comes to stress-free travel, Nigerian passport is quite worthless incomparison to Samosn passport as far as travel is concerned.

(1) (Reply)

Visa! Visa! Visa! / Probably, This Worm Is Another Reason Why People Don’t Live In Antarctica (pic / Travel Insurance Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.