Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,702 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Why Should I Go To The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Should I Go To The University (904 Views)

Advice: Should I Go For Medicine Or For A Masters? / The Many Woes Of Postgraduate Students At The University Of Uyo / Sights From The University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Go To The University by highfaculty(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
The question of “why should I go to the university” is the one that has been asked for ages.

It is a popular belief that all that is needed for any individual is basic education which school stop at high school or secondary school as it is called in some countries.

Earning a university or college degree is an important step in life, both personally and professionally.

When you consider the financial, social and cultural benefits of having higher education, it is easy to see how a degree can make a big difference in your life and career.

Going to college is a choice but looking at statistics or the benefits of having a degree, no one should be exempted from going to school.

You should check up the importance of school and the importance of reading here, maybe it will help you understand.

University education/degree is important for many reasons, including long-term financial gain, job stability, career satisfaction and success outside of the workplace.

WHY SHOULD I GO TO THE UNIVERSITY
There are a lot of reasons why you should go to university but let’s look at a few.

1) EARN MORE MONEY
This is obviously visible, even though we live in a world where “connection” is gradually becoming more relevant than qualification, but on average, people with university degree earn more than people with a high school degree.

Of course, your earning potential even with a college degree varies by field and specific career, but on an average scale, people that went to college earn more. You can check out how to choose the right course to study.

You will agree with me that even in your very own company if you were to employ people, you wouldn’t pay someone with a college degree same amount with someone with a high school certificate because their level of education is way different.

2) HAVE MORE CAREER OPPORTUNITY
You know that earning a college degree is a smart way to increase career success.

Employment opportunities are narrowed for those who only hold a high school certificate.

Many jobs require professionals/college degree to even have.

There are lots of jobs out there that without knowledge in a specific field, you will never have.

Some jobs are reserved for the learned. College graduates have skills that qualify them for a wide range of career opportunities.

They have more opportunity to choose from a list of jobs and also with a higher pay consideration than someone with a high school certificate.

Furthermore, in today’s world, what is required is just a college degree. It doesn’t matter what you study in school anymore, with the right “connection,” you can have any job.

3) MAKE FRIENDS

click the link below to read the full article:

https://highfaculty.com/why-should-i-go-to-the-university/

Re: Why Should I Go To The University by pointblank247(m): 1:54am On Feb 22, 2019
Go there because of the free punany
Re: Why Should I Go To The University by Cormung: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2019
For me it was a really tough time in my life when I've been studying at university. At least I managed to find this high-quality academic writing service smartwritingservice.com which helped me to save some time and improve my grades which fixed the situation a bit. And I understand that it's cheating but well, these days a lot of students use such services.
Re: Why Should I Go To The University by highfaculty(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
pointblank247:
Go there because of the free punany

hehehe
Re: Why Should I Go To The University by highfaculty(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Cormung:
For me it was a really tough time in my life when I've been studying at university. At least I managed to find this high-quality academic writing service smartwritingservice.com which helped me to save some time and improve my grades which fixed the situation a bit. And I understand that it's cheating but well, these days a lot of students use such services.

Thank you
Re: Why Should I Go To The University by informtransform(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
I think students should use legal and legit writing services. I once used [url]Academic Master[/url]https://academic-master.com/, its a Uk based company with clients all over the world.

(1) (Reply)

Nursery Essay Helps In Better Parenting / Telos Blockchain / Federal Tertiary Institutions Staff Now Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.