Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos (31113 Views)

Daniella Okeke Poses With Backside In Figure-Hugging Dress / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by Jenniferblog(f): 12:19am On Feb 22, 2019
The endowed actress took to Instagram to share these photos of herself flaunting her killer behind in a figure-hugging dress.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/actress-daniella-okeke-flaunts-her-killer-behind-in-new-sexy-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by Jenniferblog(f): 12:19am On Feb 22, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by okwabayi(m): 1:06am On Feb 22, 2019
She is a chlamydia infested shIt eater.

15 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by StandingDick: 1:29am On Feb 22, 2019
And apostle Suleiman ate all this alone, without calling others. It shall not be well with you sir.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by iGist: 2:14am On Feb 22, 2019
shocked
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by SniperSmurf(m): 2:57am On Feb 22, 2019
Nonsense

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by CANDYDADDY(m): 2:59am On Feb 22, 2019
kiss

One of my neighbors once say:I fvcked her many times and i finally got tired because there's nothing else she can offer

16 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by Jenniferblog(f): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by Olajah81: 9:57am On Feb 22, 2019
Big Yansh
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by ednut1(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2019
Can another name any movie she acted in 2018 Apostle Olosho jati jati

17 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by Olajah81: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2019
My DICK dey stand here ooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2019
Advertisement

15 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by ednut1(m): 9:58am On Feb 22, 2019
Jenniferblog:
Cc Lalasticlala
u are one of the problems of 9ja. What is the benefit of this trash

17 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2019
Odiegwu!!

In other news.......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by ikorodureporta: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2019
Olajah81:
My DICK dey stand here ooo
Cut anything wey go cause you to sin....just give yr dk this...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by nicolasakins: 10:06am On Feb 22, 2019
VANITYVANITYVANITY
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by dokunbam(m): 10:06am On Feb 22, 2019
Nawa o Everywhere just full and padded
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by Deicide: 10:07am On Feb 22, 2019

7 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2019
Some of our celebrities have really lost it. Showcasing of boobs and ass now the order of the day

6 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by Koralords: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2019
Why do j keep thinking of Suleiman whenever I see this babe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 22, 2019
I won't say what is annoying me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2019
Apostle enjoyed sha shocked

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2019
Money is good
Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by Sultty(m): 10:12am On Feb 22, 2019
Old cargo

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by pasqual112: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2019
smiley smiley
Advertise your brand on BRT buses at very affordable rates today!!
Connect your brand with your target audience on the streets as we help deliver an innovative and cost effective out-of-home media service that connects and engage audiences.
Your brand deserves this kind of massive brand exposure that outdoor transit advertising offers as there is no barrier between you brand and your target audience, you are always in their face as the buses ply their daily route which immensely leads to brand awareness and brand recall.
We give his platform at a very affordable price, and this package includes
• Print
• Rental
• Deployment
• Monthly POP report
• Dedicated team
This is what your brand have been waiting for, call today to inquire about the various packages.

smiley smiley

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by iamfromlagos(f): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2019
And the mod had to bring this to fp! smh

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by rusher14: 10:21am On Feb 22, 2019
iamfromlagos:
And the mod had to bring this to fp!
smh
Bald head now.

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by Anfieldboss: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2019
dokunbam:
Nawa o Everywhere just full and padded

Don't be deceived by packaging

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by Tufunky: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2019
Me and my Vaseline right now

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 22, 2019
choi shocked shocked shocked
just see rear attack
oh my god shocked shocked
ukwucious queen cheesy
the beauty of a woman is surely on her back cheesy cheesy
cc CaptainMitch,luminiouz,Femieddy,IamPlato,dairykidd come an cee sumptin special for dis holiday
damm shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Poses With Her Backside In New Sexy Photos by AllenSpencer: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2019
StandingDick:
And apostle Suleiman ate all this alone, without calling others. It shall not be well with you sir.

It can never be well with the bald head

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justin Dean: Korra Obidi Only Cheated At The Beginning, The Children Are Mine / Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) / Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Vandora Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.