Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

19-year Old Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Jaw-dropping Transformation (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 19-year Old Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Jaw-dropping Transformation (Photos) (1056 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / See Why You Should Not Trust Weight Loss Transformation Photos / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-year Old Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Jaw-dropping Transformation (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 22, 2019
A teenage girl who was addicted to junk food has dropped 140 lbs (10 stone) in 12 months after undergoing drastic weight loss surgery.

19-year-old Michelle Farraj from Ohio weighed 280 lbs (20 stone) when doctors adviced that she underwent a gastric sleeve procedure to reduce the stomach.
According to Mail Online, Farraj underwent bariatric surgery in December 2017 and quickly dropped 140 lbs (10 stone), half her body weight.

Before the surgery, she failed her exams due to feeling too self-conscious to attend classes when she was morbidly obese.

In new photos shared online, the 19-year-old now looks unrecognizable with her new size 4 (UK size cool body.
The Ohio born beauty who now exercises six days a week including eating healthy smaller portions, said: 'I rarely showed up during secondary school because I was too ashamed and fed up of all the nasty comments and stares.

'I would stay at home and eat anything in sight, if I wasn't eating takeaways, it would be an overload of carbs like pasta and rice dishes, followed by chocolate and sweets.
'And anything with peanut butter, sometimes I would just scoop it out of the tub. One day I woke up and realised I have to change, I was tired of being overweight, my mood was always down, I was angry or upset all the time.

'I hated looking in the mirror and I was failing all my exams because I didn't attend class.
'I went to the doctors for a nutritional appointment and I put my name down for a gastric sleeve.'

Source:https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/02/19-year-old-teenage-girl-shows-off-her.html?m=1

Re: 19-year Old Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Jaw-dropping Transformation (Photos) by medexico(m): 2:12am On Feb 22, 2019
The get cuter when they get slimmer
Re: 19-year Old Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Jaw-dropping Transformation (Photos) by gozzlin: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2019
Her face looks cuter when she was fat.
Re: 19-year Old Teenage Girl Shows Off Her Jaw-dropping Transformation (Photos) by meobizy(f): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
If she did surgery then this is not news.
Anyone can do weight loss surgery.
Those who come down from exercise alone get my utmost respect.
My philosophy on being fit has changed completely.
Gone are the days a six pack was the epitome of fitness to me.
I can take someone of her old size, teach the person exercises, she’ll lose twenty kilograms at most, still look massive but will outrun the average human in a sprint, marathon or triathlon.
In the UFC alone there are many ‘fat boys’ who will outlast the average gym goer.
If that isn’t the definition of fitness then I don’t know what is.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Deposit Plastic Bottles In Exchange For Money In A Nigerian Bank / License / Cure Your Hepatitis A,B,C,D&E,Herpes,Genital Warts And HIV With These Herbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.