Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,816 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

See The Clubs That Have Qualified For Europa League Round Of 16 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Clubs That Have Qualified For Europa League Round Of 16 (22622 Views)

All The Clubs Messi And Ronaldo Have Scored Against / Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For / The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Clubs That Have Qualified For Europa League Round Of 16 by Emisco1(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2019
THE ONLY CLUB THAT HASNT PLAY ITS FULL STRENGTH FIELDING ITS FULL TEAM.. #CHELSEA..

MAYBE IN THEIR NEXT MATCH
Re: See The Clubs That Have Qualified For Europa League Round Of 16 by handsomeyinka(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2019
post=75986508:
THE TROPHY IS COMING TO STAMFORD BRIDGE.

We will QUALIFY for the champions league next season by winning the Europa league, no qualms.

Win, Lose or draw BLUES FOR LIFE.

KTBFFH!
!
No be only Stamford bridge,Na 3RD mainland Bridge.

That cup is coming to the emirates..UP GUNNERS
Re: See The Clubs That Have Qualified For Europa League Round Of 16 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2019
handsomeyinka:

No be only Stamford bridge,Na 3RD mainland Bridge.

That cup is coming to the emirates..UP GUNNERS
Lol@3rd Mainland Bridge.

Okay o, let's wait and see sir!

No be only UP GUNNERS, na UP catapult!! cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Clubs That Have Qualified For Europa League Round Of 16 by Ayo099: 11:39am On Feb 22, 2019
[sup][/sup]
Re: See The Clubs That Have Qualified For Europa League Round Of 16 by karkinase(m): 11:42am On Feb 22, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
Salzburg my dark horse for this years trophy
Mehn those guys are too good....I'm tipping them for the trophy thou...
Re: See The Clubs That Have Qualified For Europa League Round Of 16 by macello4(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2019
post=75986508:

We will QUALIFY for the champions league next season by winning the Europa league, no qualms.

KTBFFH!
!
politically u area sacllyguan, cheseacally u are the main G

Re: See The Clubs That Have Qualified For Europa League Round Of 16 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: See The Clubs That Have Qualified For Europa League Round Of 16 by TheBeat: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
Salzburg my dark horse for this years trophy
I thought I was alone. I have been monitoring their progress.
Re: See The Clubs That Have Qualified For Europa League Round Of 16 by DayDreamer05(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sevilla Vs Arsenal
For Final Outcome.
Just a prediction.
Re: See The Clubs That Have Qualified For Europa League Round Of 16 by Kronor(m): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
IbukunSangotola:

"blues for life' OJEBI!
up chelsea up bles
Re: See The Clubs That Have Qualified For Europa League Round Of 16 by dieBYfire: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
post=75986508:

KTBFFH!
!
Mugu get a life
Re: See The Clubs That Have Qualified For Europa League Round Of 16 by Checked86: 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sammysavvy:

You spelt SALZBURG wrongly!!
people underrate that club. The club is too good for their league
Re: See The Clubs That Have Qualified For Europa League Round Of 16 by Gokoyer0(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
The only thing I can sight there is three Spanish teams
LA liga is proving to be the top league these days.
reportminds:
Last night, Arsenal and Chelsea completed their qualifications to the round of 16 in the Europa League.

The Gunners came from a goal down in the first leg to beat BATE Borisov 3-0 at the Emirates while their London rivals defeated Malmo 3-0 at Stamford Bridge.

The draws for the competition goes down today by 1:00pm.

Teams That Qualified. ...

������� Arsenal
�� Benfica
������� Chelsea
�� Dinamo Zagreb
�� Dynamo Kyiv
�� Frankfurt
�� Inter
�� Krasnodar
�� Napoli
�� Rennes
�� Salzburg
�� Sevilla
�� Slavia Praha
�� Valencia
�� Villarreal
�� Zenit

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/02/see-clubs-that-have-qualified-for.html?m=1

Re: See The Clubs That Have Qualified For Europa League Round Of 16 by Sammysavvy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
Checked86:
people underrate that club. The club is too good for their league

RT.

I'm actually supporting them tho.

Sevilla without Emery ?

Well SALZBURG all the way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fashakin Wins At 2019 WSOP Poker / Wales Vs Iran: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 2) On 25th Nov 2022 / Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.