Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) (31896 Views)

Prince Kingsley Ogbuagu Kachi Kidnapped From Lagos Church By 3 Masked Men / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army / Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by simple250: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
La touch ballot box la Die tomorrow kiss

Be warned cheesy
Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Timisamd(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
fafambo:
AFTER ROBBERY THE IDIOT WILL USE THE MONEY TO GO AND BUY BLEACHING CREAM. stupid afonja

Why are you guys Like this ..?..I don't understand the level of your reasoning that has lead you into the waterloo of brain damage..

1 Like

Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by gurey: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING

ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS AND BE A CERTIFIED DIGITAL MEDIA PROFESSIONAL IN 2019 - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and gorilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

AREAS TO BE COVERED IN THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N35,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N38,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: MARCH 20, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: ASOKORO AND LIFE CAMP CENTERS ABUJA

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Digital Media

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are in Abuja and you want to partner with us. Kindly reach us ASAP. PORT HARCOURT AND IBADAN COMING SOON!

Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
fafambo:
AFTER ROBBERY THE IDIOT WILL USE THE MONEY TO GO AND BUY BLEACHING CREAM. stupid afonja
grin
fafambo:

1 Like

Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by SOFTENGR: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin grin grin Bleaching bast@rd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by blackboy(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
He was practising for Saturday's election. A potential ballot box snatcher.

1 Like

Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Oricha79(m): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
Realdeal25:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up
070-15-12-90-48
winning is guaranteed
guy, sell all your family property and all your life savings and stake it at once now, so you can free us your spamming Post all the time. Barawo banza.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Mouthgag: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
fafambo:
I thought you'll be like, after robbery, the Afonja boys will use the money to fùck your olosho OSU sisters prostituting themselves all over the place.
OSU people no get shame.
I spit on their flat heads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Mouthgag: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
obembet:

Musa Imoran is not Yoruba.
Shut up
Who asked you?
Is Afonja the same thing as Yoruba?

Stop dignifying those OSU pigs with replies.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by jrusky(m): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
fafambo:

No bro don't go that way. Your statement is too outrageous and embarrassing to your age and status.

What does tribe has to do with this? and beside the name *Imoran* don't even sand Yoruba to me.

Leave tribe out of crime bro. Crime is crime. He is a criminal not because he is Yoruba or Igbo or Hausa.....

1 Like

Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by dohyn(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
If you are in Lagos, there's a nephrologist at Dialyzer medical centre. 60, Arowojobe street, ladipo Oshodi.

darkcaesar03360:
ANYONE HERE WHO CAN LINK ME UP WITH A DOCTOR FRIEND OR NEPHROLOGIST?
Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by ugoland2013: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
fafambo:

You are a tribal Bigot. angry

1 Like

Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Ziel20: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lie detected. If he was with all the aforementioned weapons, he wouldn't be snatching ordinary bags.
Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Arijude(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
obembet:

Musa Imoran is not Yoruba.
oloshi, what is imoran? ode omo ale
Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by stevkc: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Make 24% profit in 3weeks even when you have just $20/ 10000 naira in your pocket. https:///GUB1wr3gVy27n9h00rEsLt
Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Tobs01: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
E tire me for Nigeria o, why them no open his face?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Jokkarm2: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
AFONJA, DOING THEIR WORK WELL. SEE HIS LEG, AFTER HE WILL USE IT TO BLEACH HIS DIRTY BODY HE HARDLY BAITHE.
Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by IbukunSangotola(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
men wey dey bleach skin it's either dem be armed robber or olosho awon eyan bobrisky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by yemi1504: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
frommee0:
Musa Imoran, a suspected member of an armed robbery gang, behind series of attacks in Ajegunle and environs, has been arrested.

Imoran and his gang had allegedly gone out on a robbing spree on February 19, snatching phones and bags along Agugu street, Ajegunle, when he met his Waterloo.

He was arrested with one pump action gun with 20 unexpended cartridges, two pairs of hand gloves, two chains and belts. .

He later led the operatives to their armoury where an additional pump action rifle with 30 unexpended cartridges, one AK-47 magazine with 24 live ammunition 100 rounds of Beretta Pistol ammunition were recovered.

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/masked-robber-snatching-bags-arrested-in-lagos/

Abok.i combination and on the beat lol, baba has watched too much mask of Zorro lol grin

1 Like

Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by fortunechy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Yoruba 's and bleaching be like 5&6
Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Addme: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
fafambo:
austino677 ,i'm dissapointed that you are sharing this post with your folliowers.God knows I hate tribalists........

1 Like

Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by jidxin(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Abuheekmat:
I think moderators should be banning people with bigotry comments for life..
i think seun osewa is just being insensitive. I ve complained of same thing but not has been done
Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Afnja ajoka....
Very ugly smelling bleaching Sophisticated thing
grin
Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by mindtricks: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
post=75990321:
If you do the crime, get ready to do the time.

Chikena!!
In Nigeria it's not always so. Don't be surprised if the guy is later left off the hook, no thanks to our failed system.
Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by mindtricks: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
jidxin:
i think seun osewa is just being insensitive. I ve complained of same thing but not has been done
Don't you think they are being overwhelmed?
Just my thought.
Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by jidxin(m): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2019
mindtricks:

Don't you think they are being overwhelmed?
Just my thought.
overwhelmed? ? How
Re: Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by mindtricks: 12:56am On Feb 25, 2019
jidxin:
overwhelmed? ? How
Think of how DoS attack occurs.
You can still try, keep sending the moderators messages until they respond. Also keep using the report button repeatedly. Good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenage Prostitution Takes Over Ekiti State / Funny Precautions Nigerians Take To Avoid Being Kidnapped / Mother, Her 3 Children Murdered In An Uncompleted Church Building In Lagos(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.