Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (70489 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by Temidayo9(m): 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Any way, truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by shineeye1: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
No mind all these filthy enemies of righteousness o. God de talk one, dem de talk another.
If one wife no do you, get prepared to marry another! Any short cut of side chicking is formication and will cost you your soul! Discipline is the answer.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by shineeye1: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Temidayo9:
Any way, truth is bitter

Which truth?
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by Bambambiglo: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
cococandy:
Nothing left in her brain

Madam feminist why are you so pained
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by Meti99(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
stanliwise:
Some keys only open one padlocks.... grin How about that?

But the key that opens any padlock is called "The Master Key"
What about that
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by meobizy(f): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is the same female who rapped while wearing underwear.
Na wa o.
Social media is giving these females from broken homes a voice.
Black Africans love affairs concerning below the belt.
I guess one needs only two brain cells to think up enticing views.

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by theapeman4: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Why the massive banning undecided

They most be a feminist moderator banning our comments
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is why i love afonja women allways willing to share dick
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by peculiar111(f): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Why will i allow another woman to help my husband out for all she has mention?.........is sex food dat dey do it everyday?is d husband jobless that d only thing he thinks about is sex..sex..sex..style...?NO..NO..NO...NO......FOR HER TO CONCLUDE THAT..I WIL SAY....SHE IS VALUELESS.....MY HUSBAND IS FOR ME TILL DEATH DO us PART..AND AM ALSO FOR HIM

4 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by HomeOfMe(f): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Not all men are freaks undecided
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by 8stargeneral: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
End time lady

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by stanliwise(m): 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Meti99:

What about that
Best locks in the world cannot be exploited by master keys. How about that wink wink wink.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by tunize(m): 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
stupidity:
you let the girl stand naked while you fvck her shadow. You’ll enjoy it. Just try it
hahahahah
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by Rubbiish(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
cococandy:
Nothing left in her brain
Learn to respect peoples opinion
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by Richmoney1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Drop one bonus game of 5 or 5+ odds,if it enters I promise you to stake 10k on your next given game provided the game is 10odds n above for a winning sharing ratio of 30%to 70% in my favor, what's your take?
i seconded
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by olioxx(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
AhSwear social media and Internet has made some women Mad, Crazy and Stupid. 80% of women can be HIGHLY stupid on social media.

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by Nature8(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
tendingNews:
You Go Fit Do Snake In The Monkey Shadow? - Lady's Viral Advice To Married Women

A young lady is currently trending online over her marital and sex advice to Nigerian women.

The young lady shared a video advising Nigerian women to allow their husbands have sex outside marriage with concubines, slay mamas and slay queens.

She said:

"whether your husband or boyfriend cheats, to be on the safe side, it's better you don't know."

"Don't even snoop around because he will cheat when he is ready to cheat. You can't stop him. The best is to share him with the other lady he cheats with."

"It's the lady he cheats with outside that's keeping your home......"

"You go fit nack everyday? You go fit do all the sex styles, you go fit do snake in the monkey shadow? You cannot......."

Her advice and assertions have got Nigerians talking.....

Watch the viral video here and see reactions after the cut....

What do you think about this her advice?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/lady-advises-nigerian-women-to-allow.html?m=1

Stupid woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
Neat iPhone 6 64gb white now available for 56,000# in Lagos only. Dm 0811 083 4598 WhatsApp nd call
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by stanliwise(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Enoch07:

Come on, use your head na. Condoms will go a long way
will go a long way to protect you from STI that cannot be transmitted through condom.
BTW do you know many people don't believe in condom??

2 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by Callmegerald2(m): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Meti99:

What about that
. For men aged 25 years and above, with issues of quick ejaculation, quickly visit http://www.betahealthstore.com.ng. Thank me later wink. Don't let your girlfriend unfriend you hehehe.
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
She looks hungry and sick.

Hunger can make you reason like an animal where wrong suddenly becomes right.

I hope she infects as much dogs supporting her because the population in Naija is too much.

Some people need to die. What better candidates than p*$$1 slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by TemmyT002(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Some men should castigate her publicly but support her privately.
Anyway, sleeping outside marriage is a stupid and selfish thing to do.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by omooba969(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I refuse to be stupid just to remain married to a cheating assh.ole angry

Yinmu
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by permit(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nwaamaikpe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is not Nigeria's problem for now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie / Can You Trust A Wife Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.