Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (70483 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / Stop Having Sex In The Presence Of Your Kids — Lady Advises Nigerian Parents / "Stop Using Hotels On Your First Night Of Marriage" Lady Advises Newly Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by macello4(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
stupidity:
you let the girl stand naked while you fvck her shadow. You’ll enjoy it. Just try it
werey omo. u won kee me with laugh?

Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
cococandy:
Nothing left in her brain
How do you mean...??
Mind you this happens to be One of the BEST LADIES ever encountered.
She will never die prematurely.
She already knows how to HANDLE MEN.

Better LEARN From her
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by ADRIAN88(m): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
stupidity:
you let the girl stand naked while you fvck her shadow. You’ll enjoy it. Just try it

Stupidity gbu gi dia!! Lmao!! Crazy fella.
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by Isoduwa(m): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I refuse to be stupid just to remain married to a cheating assh.ole angry

As we dey chat so your secriously boyfriend dey my junction with one girl dey dory there

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin
stupidity:
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by Tinalex(f): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
See talk oo...do you "allow" a grown man who is the head of the home cheat? He cheats if he want to now. Me i don't have problems with that oo...in so far he is not disturbing my zoo zoo too, everyone do your thing; do me i do you man no go vex!!! Life is too simple jor!! NOTE: if my comment doesn't suit you kindly swerve ok
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by BluntBoy(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
BluntBoy:
Ladyhippolyta88
You called smiley
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by BluntBoy(m): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

You called smiley

Will you let me have other girls? I hear that it strengthens relationships.

It was what I heard o, not my opinion.
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
BluntBoy:

Will you let me have other girls? I hear that it strengthens relationships.

It was what I heard o, not my opinion.

Of course smiley

Why ask me

We are not in a relationship na ask your girlfriend let her give you a valid reply cheesy my opinion does not count.
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by BluntBoy(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Of course smiley

Why ask me

We are not in a relationship na ask your girlfriend let her give you a valid reply cheesy my opinion does not count.

angry
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
BluntBoy:

angry

tongue tongue tongue tongue
On a serious note since you want my opinion anyman that tries that with me should be ready to face the consequences angry

Leave that nonentity jakandeola alone.He is an illiterate attention seeker cheesy
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by zoby225588: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Shocking! "TWERKING" Video Of Nigerian SS3 Student goes VIRAL.. www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyvO51YeTog&sns

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON TO WATCH
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by Emmanuel226(m): 10:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
mtcheeeeew i even think say na better human being self
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by AuroraB(f): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
olsome:
snake in the shadow monkey!!!
You sure passed your exams bayi shocked shocked
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by EagleNest(m): 6:06am On Feb 23, 2019
Morality at it's lowest ebb and we are yet to see the end. Really? Advice?

Be careful what you feed yourself. People are simply insane these days.
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by bukatyne(f): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nothing strange in her advise, it is same our society has paddled for ages. Abi if a wife opens a thread tomorrow that her hubby is cheating, what will you advise? cheesy

I guess husbands who get home late can do snake in the monkey shadow everyday.

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by rafedikson: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Richmoney1:
i seconded
Check my signature and send me a direct email
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by jbblues24(m): 11:34pm On May 30, 2019
sad
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside by Remman(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
That's a man in a woman's costume...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie / Can You Trust A Wife Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.