Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times (5478 Views)

How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. / How I've Been Able To Save 98k So Far In January,2022. / How to Apply for the $25,000 United Nations B.I.S Grant 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by TrevorFitness: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2019
I have being collecting $25 in Stellar cryptocurrency (XLM) since November last year from Blockchain wallet. So far, I have collected 137 times. I have had my full. That is why I decided to share it. This might help some people get free quick money to pay off their debts or attend to pressing needs. Alright let me share the full gist.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by TrevorFitness: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2019
Towards the end of 2018, Blockchain.com, a very popular cryptocurrency wallet partnered with the Stellar Development Foundation, developers of the Stellar cryptocurrency, to give away Stellar. Stellar is similar to Bitcoin. Blockchain is giving out a total of $125million in Stellar. They are giving out $25 per user. You can search on Google for "Blockchain Stellar Giveaway" and come back here to continue reading

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by TrevorFitness: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2019
There are 2 major requirements to get the free $25 in Stellar

1. A user must have a Blockchain wallet. The $25 Stellar will be paid into the user's Blockchain wallet.

2. A user can collect the $25 only once. To ensure a user collects the $25 just once, blockchain.com requires a user to verify his identity by uploading a government issued ID.
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by TrevorFitness: 11:55am On Feb 22, 2019
Firstly, I feel one of the main purposes Bitcoin was created was for anonymous transactions. If I have to upload my ID to my wallet, then that purpose is defeated. If I upload my ID to get $25 bonus today, and few months or years down the line, unknown to me, Bitcoins from a suspicious source which is being tracked by Law enforcement passes through my wallet, I can easily be arrested and wahala don burst. Therefore, uploading my ID for ordinary $25 was a no no for me.

A thought came to my mind. What if I buy government ID cards from all these hackers online and try it? I found an ID seller who sells for $5 per ID. I bought the ID and used it. And voila, I was verified. My wallet was credited with $25 Stellar. I converted the Stellar to BTC. It is around $23 in BTC. Since it worked, I went back and bought more IDs. I created new Blockchain wallets with the new IDs because a wallet can only receive the free $25 once. After creating the wallet, I will request to claim my free Stellar. When Blockchain responds, I verified the account with the new IDs. And I will be credited again and again with $25 Stellar.

I have being doing this since November last year. I have received $25 a total 137 times at my last count. grin

Anyone can do this. It's free. If you have questions or want to discuss about this, drop your email. I will be answering your questions and guiding you via email.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by autodexter: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2019
Mikemuller5050@gmail.com
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by Slippy: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
TrevorFitness:
I have being collecting $25 in Stellar cryptocurrency (XLM) since November last year from Blockchain wallet. So far, I have collected 137 times. I have had my full. That is why I decided to share it. This might help some people get free quick money to pay off their debts or attend to pressing needs. Alright let me share the full gist.

Send me your whatsapp no.
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by highzikking(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Omotolaisaacson@gmail.com
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by Acetin: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Markshaw302@gmail.com
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by Onnasucs1(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
hmmm
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by efjaydee(m): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
dbenjeez@gmail.com
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by okooloyun1(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by ghadaphy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
ghadaphy1@yahoo.com
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by bonnyz: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
nnebonny@gmail.com
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by Arisheloaded(m): 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
Cryptopeach1@gmail.com
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by infinitygod87: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
abiodunadejinmi@gmail.com
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by domainsales18: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Please, mail me the full info:

domainsales18@gmail.com

Thanks!
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by infinitygod87: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
TrevorFitness:
Firstly, I feel one of the main purposes Bitcoin was created was for anonymous transactions. If I have to upload my ID to my wallet, then that purpose is defeated. If I upload my ID to get $25 bonus today, and few months or years down the line, unknown to me, Bitcoins from a suspicious source which is being tracked by Law enforcement passes through my wallet, I can easily be arrested and wahala don burst. Therefore, uploading my ID for ordinary $25 was a no no for me.

A thought came to my mind. What if I buy government ID cards from all these hackers online and try it? I found an ID seller who sells for $5 per ID. I bought the ID and used it. And voila, I was verified. My wallet was credited with $25 Stellar. I converted the Stellar to BTC. It is around $23 in BTC. Since it worked, I went back and bought more IDs. I created new Blockchain wallets with the new IDs because a wallet can only receive the free $25 once. After creating the wallet, I will request to claim my free Stellar. When Blockchain responds, I verified the account with the new IDs. And I will be credited again and again with $25 Stellar.

I have being doing this since November last year. I have received $25 a total 137 times at my last count. grin

Anyone can do this. It's free. If you have questions or want to discuss about this, drop your email. I will be answering your questions and guiding you via email.

abiodunadejinmi@gmail.com
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by virec: 3:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
onlinewriterjobz@gmail.com
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by domainsales18: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
I have read all the details about Stellar Lumens Org and BlockChain's partnership and everything seems 100% legit.

How do we register?

Is it via an app download?

Is it via stellarlumens.org?

Is it via blockchain.com?

This program has been on since November 2018...You would have informed Nigerians earlier.

Though, the program is for six months, ending around April.

It is indeed a big giveaway of $25 per registration for people to use their services.

PayPal did this same thing when they newly started...PayPal paid freebies to people to be aware of their services at the early years of its birth.

Op, thank you for this great information.

Guys are just browsing the internet without knowing what's up.

Once again, my email is : domainsales18@gmail.com

Op, you are blessed!
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by ejnanas: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
emmajenas@yahoo.com
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by abadebaba: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
TrevorFitness:

mutiu.morning@yahoo.com
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by ogo4god: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
TrevorFitness:

olaonipekun.olakunle@yahoo.com
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by hkayofficial: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
hezekiahsule@gmail.com
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by abdakeem87: 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Tank
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by Odionwere: 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by morakinyo20(m): 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hi Op, Although I have registered for this since last year and I got a message that I was on the waiting list and up until now I have not gotten any message to verify my account or how I can get the XLM.

Kindly help give a guideline on how quick I can get the verification process done and get the XLM as well.

Thanks and I await your response.
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by morakinyo20(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
Here is my e-mail below incase you have any information for me

motoyo20@gmail.com
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by Zombicmodz: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
TrevorFitness:

good for you.

what's your email address ?
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by GeneralB: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
morakinyo20:
Hi Op, Although I have registered for this since last year and I got a message that I was on the waiting list and up until now I have not gotten any message to verify my account or how I can get the XLM.

Kindly help give a guideline on how quick I can get the verification process done and get the XLM as well.

Thanks and I await your response.
YEAH I had the same experience on my two blockchain accounts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by kashmoney12(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
TrevorFitness:

My email:trustchris4life@gmail.com
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by willieguy: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mine is olusola.williams@gmail.com stay blessed bro
Re: Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times by Missugoo(f): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
TrevorFitness:

They are now asking for picture portrait. What to do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Summit International Investment Group (Edo Mini Importer) / Which Business Can I Start With #300K / Access Bank Partners With She Leads Africa On Facebook Program For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.