Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. (2470 Views)

How I've Been Getting Little Money For The Past Few Days / How I've Been Able To Save 98k So Far In January,2022. / Blockchain Is Giving Away $25 Per User. How I've Collected The $25 137 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
Things are getting tough in Nigeria. One needs multiple streams of income to live a good life here.
I'm glad i joined MTFE. MTFE has been making lives better, including mine.

How it all started =》
I joined MTFE with just $28 and I'm proud to say that i've made ×3 of my initial capital.

Every Monday morning i login to MTFE app and turn on my AI (artificial intelligence) and it will trade for me from Monday to Friday.
It will off by itself on Friday after trading.
It doesn't drain battery neither does it consume data.

One thing I love so much about MTFE is that you don't need to have any skill before you can earn from it. Even a novice can earn in the forex market using the MTFE artificial intelligence.

My profits drops every day in dollars.
Once every week, we experience loss. When we talk about loss we are not talking about loss of capital. What you lose that day is the profit you were supposed to get for that day.

MODIFIED: MTFE has shattered the lives they were making better. I've lost everything to MTFE. Don't really know where to begin from in this harsh economy! It was all going well, withdrawals and deposits were going on smoothly for months, profits were dropping daily, not until August everything came crashing. All that we've earned and all that we've put into the system disappeared.

1 Like

Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
MTFE is a forex broker who offers a trading platform where one can trade forex on their own or trade using an AI robot.

To trade on your own you need skills. To trade with AI robot you don't need any skill.

It is free to trade with the AI robot. Trading with the robot gives a profit of 2.5% to 3% daily.

*THE ROBOT ALSO MAKES LOSSES IN SOME DAYS. WHICH IS USUALLY 2 TO 3 DAYS IN A MONTH.*

If you invest 26$ you make at least 0.65$ daily.
If you invest 61$ you make at least 1.5$ daily.
If you invest 201$ you make at least 5$ daily.
If you invest 501$ you make at least 12$ daily.
If you invest 901$ you make at least 21$ daily.
If you invest 1501$ you make at least 38$ daily.
If you invest 2001$ you make at least 45$ daily.
If you invest 5001$ you make at least 120$ daily.
If you invest 10,001$ you make at least 220$
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
WAYS YOU EARN IN MTFE

As an MTFE user you earn in 4 ways

1. AI Smart Transaction
2. Contract Trading
3. Referral Commissions
4. CEO Salary

• AI Smart Transaction: This is the auto trading feature in MTFE which enable users with zero trading knowledge to trade easily only by the click of a button.

• Contract Trading: This is the open trading feature in MTFE which allow user to trade all varieties of Forex, Commodity, Index, Stock, Crypto.

• Referral Commissions: This is the feature in MTFE which allow users to earn daily commissions on every transactions through their downlines.

• CEO Salary: This is the mandatory salary of $1300 being paid to qualified users monthly.
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
*How to register an account*👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.mtfe.app
1. Download *MTFE trading app* from google play store or Apple Store.
2. Open the app click on register, enter your details. Please register with your email

3. Leave organization code empty

4. Enter the promotion code 2484138

5. *After successful registration, click on wallet and click on security authentication to complete KYC.* *In a space of 15 minutes it would be completed then you can deposit and turn on AI*.
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
After successful registration, click on wallet and click on security authentication to complete KYC.*
*NEXT IS VERIFICATION*

Click on profile then the little arrow near where it's written "Security authentication" *>*
Fill your information, on the place of ID Card, put your ID card number.

*NEXT IS FUNDING*

Once your verified, the next thing is to fund your account:

✓ Click on *wallet*
✓ Click on *Recharge*
✓ Copy the wallet address usdtTRC20 and send your money there.

*Note* : if you don't know how to fund, contact me on, to help you out.

*NEXT IS TO ON YOUR ROBOT*

1. Click on *Transaction mode*

2. AI Trade *ON*
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
*POINTS TO NOTE ABOUT TRADING WITH MTFE*

1. Registration is free, just fund your MTFE and start trading the same day that you funded.

2. Any buying of robot or payment for monthly or annual subscriptions to use the AI to trade? The answer is 'NO'

3. Is my capital locked for a period of tenure? The answer is 'NO'

4. Can I withdraw my capital and profit anytime? Yes you can within Monday through Thursday, comes within 24 hours, Friday withdrawal comes on Monday.

5. Is connecting friends mandatory? 'NO'

6. What's the minimum to fund my MTFE? $30 after deposit charges it comes down to about $27 which $26 is picked by AI to trade.

7. What's the mode of withdrawal? Is a WEB 3.0 business, Payment and withdrawal are done using USDT TRC20

8. Is MTFE registered? Search through relevant Brokers authorization institutions.

9. Is this a ROI? 'NO' It is purely a Forex trading app, anyone can trade using the broker app
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 3:19am On Aug 06, 2023
🌠 *Some are Earning*

🌠 *Some are watching*

🌠 *Some are joining*

🌠 *Some are leaving*

🌠 *Some have joined, but still procrastinating*

🌠 *Some are confirmed spectators*

🌠 *Some don't know why they joined the group*

🌠 *Some joined ,but don't know what is happening*

🌠 *Some joined just to spam*

🌠 *But no matter the group you belong to.....one thing is Sure*

*SUCCESS IS A DECISION!*🌟

*TAKE THAT STEP NOW AND JOIN THE MOVEMENT*
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Abdulmsaidu(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2023
I'll like to give this a try
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2023
Post evidence of ur earnings...
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Askme2020(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2023
Advance ponzi scheme

3 Likes

Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2023
[quote author=Askme2020 post=124917001]Advance ponzi scheme [/quo

Be busy calling it ponzi scheme.. while we are busy earning from it. No be everything you see online you call scam. Make your research very well. MTFE has been on board for long. Ponzi scheme no dey last like this.

The pictures below are trading charts for June and July

Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
Post evidence of ur earnings...

This is commission alone. Trading asset not included.

Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
Abdulmsaidu:
I'll like to give this a try

Please do. I don't trade manually, i use the AI to trade. Minimum trading amount with the AI is $26. Minimum withdrawal amount is $25.

You have nothing to lose.
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by SensetionalGoal(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
Blossom12:

This is commission alone. Trading asset not included.

That screen shot is edited bro

1 Like

Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Macgyver1: 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ponzi, that will soon crash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 6:25am On Aug 07, 2023
SensetionalGoal:

That screen shot is edited bro

What about this one down here? Is it also edited? Keep joking! There is so much money online, people are maximising opportunities!

Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 6:34am On Aug 07, 2023
Macgyver1:
Ponzi, that will soon crash.

Keep waiting for it to crash! While we keep making dollars on daily basis. Check that date on that facebook page. Ponzi scheme don't last Like this.

This is to tell you that MTFE is not business as usual this is a real time forex broker, take a look at when this trades were taken that is almost 2years ago tell me which Ponzi survive even 6months talkless of counting years. See if you're still doubting this opportunity you better wake up and join others make money to change your financial status

Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 6:38am On Aug 07, 2023
*How to register an account*👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
2. Open the app click on register, enter your details. Please register with your email

4. Enter the promotion code 2484138

5. *After successful registration, click on wallet and click on security authentication to complete KYC.* *In a space of 15 minutes it would be completed then you can deposit and turn on AI*.
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 6:40am On Aug 07, 2023
If you are finding it difficult getting the verification code during registration, please chat me up on WhatsApp 0 8 1 5 7 3 2 9 0 7 5., let me guide you
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
MINIMUM EARNINGS IN MTFE
From $30 to $59
Earn $0.6 daily profit

From $61 to $199
Earn $1.5 - $3 daily profit

From $201 to $499
Earn $5 - 10 daily profit

From $501 to $899
Earn $12 - $18 daily profit

From $901 to $1,499
Earn $21 - $31 daily profit

From $1,501 to $2,499
Earn $38 - $50 daily profit

From $2,500 to $3,999
Earn $75 - $200 daily profit

From $4,000 to $9,999
Earn $120 - $320 daily profit

From $10,000 & Above
Earn $300 - $800 daily profit

MTFE is an endless Trading platform and a profitable business that makes you stable and comfortable financially.

Trade WITH FULL CONFIDENT, YOUR PROFIT IS SURE
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2023
Congratulations to everyone who made huge profits in yesterday's AI trade. Yesterday's profit percentage was about 5%. This is very good news. Let's continue to be profitable today! ! !💪

Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2023
Earning in dollars is the only solution to this country brouhaha, better join us here and make some dollars daily
Dollar is increasing like over yeast bread, if you like play with MTFE opportunity, this is what we need to overcome the hard time in Nigeria.

If you know you know
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2023
How to register an account*👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

4. Enter the promo code
👇

If you find it difficult receiving verification code, please chat me up on whatsapp 0 8 1 5 7 3 2 9 0 7 5

MTFE: makes life better
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
The latest AI trading profit has been updated

Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Obierika(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Blossom12:
Things are getting tough in Nigeria. One needs multiple streams of income to live a good life here.
I'm glad i joined MTFE. MTFE has been making lives better, including mine.

How it all started =》
I joined MTFE with just $28 and I'm proud to say that i've made ×3 of my initial capital.

Every Monday morning i login to MTFE app and turn on my AI (artificial intelligence) and it will trade for me from Monday to Friday.
It will off by itself on Friday after trading.
It doesn't drain battery neither does it consume data.

One thing I love so much about MTFE is that you don't need to have any skill before you can earn from it. Even a novice can earn in the forex market using the MTFE artificial intelligence.

My profits drops every day in dollars.
Once every week, we experience loss. When we talk about loss we are not talking about loss of capital. What you lose that day is the profit you were supposed to get for that day.

I bless the day an old School friend introduced me to MTFE.

There is so much money online, I've tried several ways of making genuine money online. MTFE is trusted and genuine.

If you want to change your financial status then join this moving train!

Make you dey earn am dey go, no just involve us grin

3 Likes

Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Greenfaces: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Blossom12:
MINIMUM EARNINGS IN MTFE
From $30 to $59
Earn $0.6 daily profit

From $61 to $199
Earn $1.5 - $3 daily profit

From $201 to $499
Earn $5 - 10 daily profit

From $501 to $899
Earn $12 - $18 daily profit

From $901 to $1,499
Earn $21 - $31 daily profit

From $1,501 to $2,499
Earn $38 - $50 daily profit

From $2,500 to $3,999
Earn $75 - $200 daily profit

From $4,000 to $9,999
Earn $120 - $320 daily profit

From $10,000 & Above
Earn $300 - $800 daily profit

MTFE is an endless Trading platform and a profitable business that makes you stable and comfortable financially.

Trade WITH FULL CONFIDENT, YOUR PROFIT IS SURE
You don withdraw since yesterday?

1 Like

Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Greenfaces:

You don withdraw since yesterday?

The system has just been upgraded, and it will take time for the carrying operation to become smooth. The withdrawal order is being reviewed and processed in order, so the arrival time is delayed.
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Greenfaces: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
Blossom12:

The system has just been upgraded, and it will take time for the carrying operation to become smooth. The withdrawal order is being reviewed and processed in order, so the arrival time is delayed.
Okay.
Thanks.
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
📌Requirements for AI trading on Saturday:\n1: Level 1 account or higher\n2: The account has $3501 or more than $3501\nIf you meet these two requirements, the system will allow you to start using AI trading on Saturday.\n\nSaturday AI trading time: 18:00 (GMT+cool
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
💥 *MTFE FEATURES*

*✅️TRADING CAPITAL* Minimum Trading Capital is $26 plus Service Charges approximately $3

*✅️EXCHANGE PLATFORM* *MTFE* Exchange Platform is User Friendly. All you need to do is to *Turn ON* your Trade Every Monday Morning.

*✅️TRADING PERIOD* *MTFE* AI Bot Trade from Monday to Friday and each day your Profit is Calculated and Posted on your Dashboard which is Withdraw able.

*✅️WITHDRAWAL* Both Principal and Profit are withdraw able at any time.
🔥Minimum Withdrawal is $25
🔥 Withdrawal Charges is $1

*✅️MTFE IS VERY TRANSPARENCE IN ITS TRADING TRANSACTIONS*
*MTFE* Applies Risk Reward Management Ratios in its Trading because sometimes it also makes losses in trading.

After every day’s Trade, *MTFE* shows what amount of the Principal is used on a particular Trade

It also shows you the total Profit made after every day’s Trade

And how the Profit is shared between *MTFE* and You

*MTFE - MAKE LIFE BETTER*
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
MTFE is a forex broker who offers a trading platform where one can trade forex on their own or trade using an AI robot.

If you don't trade by yourself or turn on your AI to trade for you, you won't make a dime that day.

Here you must always turn on your AI or you trade manually inorder to make money.

In MTFE
The losses are real
The profits are real
The trades are real

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Some people have been Trading with this broker for the past 2-3 years
Go and make your research

So if u looking for a solid platform to leverage on and make consistent income from the Financial markets, then MTFE is your surebet.

All u need to do is download the app from play store and Register with this promo code 👇🏻 2484138
Verify your account
Fund your account from $30 and above
Trade

Manually from $1,000 and above

AI from $26 and above

💪💪💪💪💪
Re: How I've Been Earning In Dollars In The Past Months. by Blossom12: 12:50am On Aug 12, 2023
To navigate the forex market you need a broker and that is what MTFE is offering to you.

It is not an investment company where you invest your money and they promise you monthly ROI, here in MTFE you're actively involved because it's a real time trading

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sustainable Development: Herbert Wigwe Harps On Transformational Leadership / Please i need a Plastic company to mole bottles for my product. / Top 10 Best Banks In Nigeria – No 1 Is Rated The Best In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.