Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Just Launched My First Android Game(reviews And Ratings Needed) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Just Launched My First Android Game(reviews And Ratings Needed) (1281 Views)

I Just Created My First Android App. Pls Kindly Review It For Me / Just Published My First Android Game (photos) / Just Launched My Android Game On Google Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Launched My First Android Game(reviews And Ratings Needed) by NaHiim: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hey folks!

I just finished up an Android game I've been developing for some time, and I'd love for you guys to check it out!

The premise is simple, and anyone can play it! Just use a finger to control a space ship and shoot all alien enemy ships as they pop up. Once your life guage is exhausted, your ship explodes. And if all your revivals are exhausted, it's a game over. You collect power ups(shields, extra lasers, extra life) and coins to upgrade your squadron

It's on the Google Play Store, and you can check it out at this link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xploore.coronawars

I'd absolutely love to hear what you guys think about it. And if you like it, please rate it 5 stars!
Re: Just Launched My First Android Game(reviews And Ratings Needed) by Sirj6864: 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Please read below it

Re: Just Launched My First Android Game(reviews And Ratings Needed) by ObaKlaz: 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
There used to be a game like this during the Symbian era. What's the name now... Siberian Strike.
Re: Just Launched My First Android Game(reviews And Ratings Needed) by NaHiim: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
NaHiim:
Hey folks!

I just finished up an Android game I've been developing for some time, and I'd love for you guys to check it out!

The premise is simple, and anyone can play it! Just use a finger to control a space ship and shoot all alien enemy ships as they pop up. Once your life guage is exhausted, your ship explodes. And if all your revivals are exhausted, it's a game over. You collect power ups(shields, extra lasers, extra life) and coins to upgrade your squadron

It's on the Google Play Store, and you can check it out at this link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xploore.coronawars

I'd absolutely love to hear what you guys think about it. And if you like it, please rate it 5 stars!

sad

No one seems to pay attention to me here.

Please guys I really need your reviews and ratings
Re: Just Launched My First Android Game(reviews And Ratings Needed) by darkid1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
NaHiim:

sad

No one seems to pay attention to me here.

Please guys I really need your reviews and ratings

Hey, you made an awesome game for an indie developer... Impressive. Also use unity... Nice work man.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Build A Fintech Software - Who Do I Need Programmers Or Developers / I Want To Change My Career, I Love Programming. / Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.