Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,033 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Europe (belgium) Via Access Bank App - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Europe (belgium) Via Access Bank App (638 Views)

Wigwe: No Specific Information On Helicopter Crash - Access Bank / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Europe (belgium) Via Access Bank App by Kingdeen1(m): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
How do I transfer money from Nigeria to Europe (Belgium) via access bank app..
Please help..

Or Is there a better option??
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Europe (belgium) Via Access Bank App by sholatech(m): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
If you have a dollar account with Access Bank and it is on The app, you can Transfer easily from the foreign transfer section. Of course you cant transfer to Belgium with your Naira account on the app.
Re: How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Europe (belgium) Via Access Bank App by Kingdeen1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
sholatech:
If you have a dollar account with Access Bank and it is on The app, you can Transfer easily from the foreign transfer section. Of course you cant transfer to Belgium with your Naira account on the app.

Can or can't... Tnx for your concern

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Missed The Ethiopian Flight That Crashed / Exploring Oyo State: You Won't Believe This Exists In Nigeria. / How Rich Nigerians Have Hijacked The Free SA Air Peace Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.