Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,429 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' (32557 Views)

Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by jrusky(m): 8:15am On Feb 23, 2019
And we are voting today?
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Guynexttdoor: 8:16am On Feb 23, 2019
See this ones o.. they should go and vote or thurnder go fire them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Tonyferrad(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2019
These pple shouting wnt they vote, is it that they didn't see the part that the trip was shifted from last week to this week bc of elections dt last Saturday ND to shift it again will cost millions?? Blame INEC ND nt them biko
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by blindjustice13(m): 8:18am On Feb 23, 2019
Self centered unpatriotic yeyebrities. How people take these confused fake people as mentors still beats my imagination. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by ChijyWills(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2019

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by peacettw: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2019
In a sane clime, these people wouldn't dare to say they did not vote as it would be considered unpatriotic and a huge personal shame. But in Nigeria, anything goes.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by seangy4konji: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2019
So we never go Dubai beforehow is DAT news

Thunder free cc and tonto there

Ur mates are trekking to vote I r telling me u go to Dubai for perfume. Pepper soup enter yourbeyes..later you be telling me tonto slay in bikini..it no go better for all of u
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by PapaAdanna: 8:35am On Feb 23, 2019
So who go do the vote for Nigeria
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Useless bunch when Una mate dey vote here, na owambe una sabi
I told you majority of the noise makers don't have voters card
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Kylekent59: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2019
They ain't even ashamed. I wonder how citizens over there will criticize them.

Your country is having elections today and you don't even care, later in future they would wanna run for a post and expect people to vote for them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by EmekaBlue(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2019
woman wrapper...im sure is that guy paying d bills
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2019
duduade:

And in the next one year they will rant on SM how the government hasn't been fair....

Not encouraging at all
As in ehn
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Gentleziggy(m): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
Senseless yeyebrities

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Numlock: 9:06am On Feb 23, 2019
Enemies of the state.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Cwinning22: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2019
See prove bellow

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Dshocker(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2019
International runz
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by eyinjuege: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2019
The election was postponed. That cost many a lot of money. They can't stop their daily life because of that.
Many of the people blaming them will miss the elction for ordinary 100K profit, how much more losing millions
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Dollabiz: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2019
they are disgrace to nigerian and disrespect the nation for not waiting to vote out buhari
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by akdjr(m): 9:51am On Feb 23, 2019
We de here now they vote and those one de Dubai. At the end of the election our politicians would be patronizing them for one night stand.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by zoby225588: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2019
TEKNO - BODY FT KIZZ DANIEL (Official Video) www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaQM9iMk7bc&sns

SUBSCRIBE TO WATCH
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by sonofElElyon: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2019
No part of the story says they travelled in a private jet! In fact it is stated that they bought tickets

April4th:
That’s an emirate airline business class cabin and not a private jet. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2019
Later dem go call dem sef Nigerians
Unpatriotic yeyebrities.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Pinkyposh(f): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2019
These ones have refused to exercise their franchise... tomorrow they will be singing " better Nigeria," but does not want to be part of the people that will make it better
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Kles(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
Senseless yeyebrities

At what price do you seek? DM me ASAP.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Kles(m): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
Senseless yeyebrities

At what price range do you seek? dm me ASAP.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by BrokenCock: 11:50am On Feb 23, 2019
Mumu girls! Their mates are planning to mk naija better by voting
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2019
this celebrities are just too stupid, tomorrow they will open their mouth to criticize the government but on election day they won't vote.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kles:

At what price range do you seek? dm me ASAP.

Check my signature and reach out to me
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by wman(m): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Franzinni:
the blackness is a gift and a curse.....

A black man is generally desensitized to the harsh reality around them as long as that harsh reality is not their own reality....

The mufukkaz in the pic above are prime examples

The black man is the reason why even 2000 years after the Romans had structures like the colosseum the black man still lives in huts...
But then thats just the way it is......

I read the last line in 2pac's voice.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Ugosample(m): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
Franzinni:
the blackness is a gift and a curse.....

A black man is generally desensitized to the harsh reality around them as long as that harsh reality is not their own reality....

The mufukkaz in the pic above are prime examples

The black man is the reason why even 2000 years after the Romans had structures like the colosseum the black man still lives in huts...
But then thats just the way it is......

you have said ut all

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by CaptainMitch: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Did you vote?
anjigirl:
I told you majority of the noise makers don't have voters card
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Did you vote?
No I was indoor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija’s Khloe Wears Transparent Outfit / Bisola Aiyeola Wows In Ankara Short Dress / Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be Same If I Enter Forbes-MrEazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.