Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,823 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn (38800 Views)

Nursing Mother Caught With AK47 Meant For An Operation In Ogun (Photo) / BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles / Security Operatives Recover AK47 Rifles After Car Was Hijacked By Robbers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by Heffalump(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2019
This is what APC plans to achieve in the next 4 years.

Nigerians, vote wisely. Enough is enough!
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by seangy4konji: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2019
One of buharis nephew disturbing our peace since 4 years ago..normal being carrying kalaknishkov in plain sight.
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by gentleibraheem(m): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Is that an AK47
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by Hotzone(m): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Old news

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:
I live in d north on project currently and saw this about 2-3weeks ago in a whatsapp group im in called kowa yayi de kyau...Nairaland mods r slow and dont know how to put current good topics on frontpage like the numerous i and others upload

lalasticlacla u better sack them coz all they know is how to block unjustfully and this kinda news today being election can cause uncalled for rants by opposition parties meanwhile it happened long ago.
I was about to say the same thing boss, this was on the internet weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by Mrbaz1: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Upsidedown9ja:
And buhari will say it is a stick
lol...for were and when him talk am my use am shoot am or else make I use knack you
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by Bikoleavenodo21(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2019
Fulani hmmm

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by Cwinning15: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2019
See prove bellow

Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by TumblrGyal(f): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2019
Beat the shit out of him, for now dat is the most that can be done.The sheep won't talk
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by Denko2721987(m): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2019
Which state was he caught?
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by StevenOba: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2019
Idiots will come and comment like they don't know this is old news. Bleep Nairaland and seun for allowing some fools to use Nairaland as a divisive tool. Don't like Buhari fine go out and vote stop all this nonsense. Bleep it in short you fools should delete me and Seun Bleep you once again. angry angry
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2019
daddytime:
He is covered by the blood of the Ram...
By the time order comes from above, the interrogator will turn to interrogatee
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by PurestBoy(m): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2019
Fulani guys have become bolder and more dangerous because they have their kinsman as president
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by LuckyM: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2019
This people are stupid. Why can't they Obey the presidential order of kill at sight any criminal element
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by Emmanuel226(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2019
ok, now i know, na the Ak-47 wey him go use kill Atiku and him spokesperson
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by Emmanuel226(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2019
small time now we go hear say 3 suspected gunmen attack police headquarters... hmmm okay issoryt
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by Emmanuel226(m): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2019
And the federal government are seeing this oh... abeg let me come and be going before EFCC comes after me
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by KingofHearts(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:
I live in d north on project currently and saw this about 2-3weeks ago in a whatsapp group im in called kowa yayi de kyau...Nairaland mods r slow and dont know how to put current good topics on frontpage like the numerous i and others upload

lalasticlacla u better sack them coz all they know is how to block unjustfully and this kinda news today being election can cause uncalled for rants by opposition parties
meanwhile it happened long ago.

The above is so true,things that trend on twitter for days trend after it's gone stale here.again bringing this forward on a day like today speaks volume of the administrators of this forum.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by Kronor(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by mvem(m): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

Buhari said Fulani herdsmen don't carry arms that we must allow them grave in our states
...please where did you see herdsmen... Our reasoning is so poor because he is Fulani means he is a herdsman.. Fulani is a tribe like any other tribe. Now because of social media a Fulani man is now automatically a herdsman
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by kense88: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2019
A very good elbow on his forehead, will get him talking. If he is set free or handed over to our useless police, an innocent person will pay for it.
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by HolyTitus(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2019
Shey dem don extinct broom for we country nih.... Just insert a broom stick inside his prick; he go confess
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by LZAA: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
Omerta : Code of silence grin

If it were to be cowards like Kanu or Ojukwu, they would have ran in female dresses or sang like canariesgrin

Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2019
Download this nairalander's lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by nextnear(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2019
Gossipninja:
A suspected Fulani herdsman, caught red handed with 3 AK47 Rifle guns.

In a video going viral on social media, the said man was nabbed with the 3 rifle but moves made to interrogate him proved abortive due to his staunchness.

Internet users who reacted to the video, candidly advised the Fulani man lynched since he refused to confess or open up on how he got the rifles.

Watch the video HERE

tree near tree na why monkey dey show off his stunts, monkey no get skills, torture never reach torture. and also, security operatives dey fear fulani herdmen a lot since their brother Buhari our incompetent and bias president self is even a fulani. why will he confess.
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by islandmoon: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2019
he can not say he hasn't used the gun before, kill him right there, 3 guns ?? ak47 for that matter
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by zoby225588: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2019
BREAKING NEWS! Plane Crashes After Been Overloaded With Money By Nigeria Politicians(video) www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK6Cg3OuwWA&sns

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON TO WATCH
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by MistaCode(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Why won't he prove stubborn when their Oga is the number 1 citizen of Nigeria, that was how they caught one confirm Aboki with confirm northern intonation one certain time here in the east and he gave his name as Chinedu during interrogation grin
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by ehimarigold: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2019
why suffereth a witch to live. the should be roasted meat in the midst of burning tyres by now. imagine number of deaths from the gun of these gypsies and you will know by intuition how many tyres would be required
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by asawanathegreat(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2019
Necessary action should be taken

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Policemen Drinking Alcohol During Work Hours at a hotel in Ilesha, Osun State / Woman Kills Her Co-Tenant’s 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Boy Bites Off Man’s Lip And Tongue In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.