Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Pictured Together At Los Angeles Lakers Ga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Pictured Together At Los Angeles Lakers Ga (4285 Views)

Regina Daniels Enjoying Her Billionaire Husband's Money As She Dances(Photos) / Rihanna Dumps Hassan Jameel, Her Billionaire Boyfriend. 'She Gets Tired Of Men’ / Funke Akindele In Romantic Selfie With Hubby At Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Pictured Together At Los Angeles Lakers Ga by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 23, 2019
Pop star, Rihanna and her billionaire beau Hassan Jameel were pictured together as they attended the Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets game at Staples Center, Los Angeles on Thursday.

The 'Umbrella' singer who turned 31 this week, was spotted rocking Lakers jersey with blue jeans while chilling at the VIP section with her man and some close friends.

The game was also attended by actor Denzel Washington, rapper French Montana and Big Bang Theory actor Kunal Nayyar among many others.

See more photos below:

Source:https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/02/rihanna-and-her-billionaire-boyfriend.html?m=1

Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Pictured Together At Los Angeles Lakers Ga by ruggedtimi(m): 5:56am On Feb 23, 2019
big shots
Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Pictured Together At Los Angeles Lakers Ga by Fuckyoumod: 6:20am On Feb 23, 2019
I thought rich girls don't gold dig, I thought they only date you because they love you!

No matter how rich,
No matter where a black woman is found,
Whether she is a black american or u.k citizen.

Gold digging remains in her DNA.

5 Likes

Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Pictured Together At Los Angeles Lakers Ga by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 6:38am On Feb 23, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
I thought rich girls don't gold dig, I thought they only date you because they love you!

No matter how rich,

She's rich too. So you have no point

2 Likes

Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Pictured Together At Los Angeles Lakers Ga by victorian(f): 6:50am On Feb 23, 2019
Fuckyoumod:

No matter how rich,

Better believe it , no rich girl wants a broke guy!

Argue with the gods!
Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Pictured Together At Los Angeles Lakers Ga by modaink333: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2019
are they not voting?

1 Like

Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Pictured Together At Los Angeles Lakers Ga by hammerFC: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Black is the most useless race of people on the plant.

All other race dominates Blacks.

Wen was the last time u saw a white superstar jumping on Arab prick?

From Miley Cyrus to Nicole Kidman, all married fellow whites. Even Jennifer Lopez...

1 Like

Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Pictured Together At Los Angeles Lakers Ga by JhimmySpark(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2019
modaink333:
are they not voting?
. This one weak me o
Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Pictured Together At Los Angeles Lakers Ga by months: 9:00am On Feb 23, 2019
After destroying a young hard working black boy career at the tender age of 19 years old Chris Brown.

She finally did wat all Black self hating American ghetto gaggers do. Submit her holes to the superior oyinbos for sexual slavery.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Pictured Together At Los Angeles Lakers Ga by Vikky014(f): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2019
modaink333:
are they not voting?
O no!!not again
Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Pictured Together At Los Angeles Lakers Ga by egwudah: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2019
pls how can I post on this site
Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Pictured Together At Los Angeles Lakers Ga by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 23, 2019
I'm stunned at the number of haters this country harbors.
@above_comments
Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Pictured Together At Los Angeles Lakers Ga by Mrbaz1: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2019
modaink333:
are they not voting?
NO
Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Pictured Together At Los Angeles Lakers Ga by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:55am On Feb 23, 2019
the only real celebrity there is DENZEL,oda ones Na waka pass
Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Pictured Together At Los Angeles Lakers Ga by Nostradamus: 1:19am On Feb 24, 2019
I love NBA basketball arenas in the full season.you can network and meet a lot of people from ordinary citizens,govt.workers,hollywood acts and other celebrities there. The first time paddy adenuga met Donald Trump,it was at a basketball game.NBA league is so wonderful.

As for that guy up who accuse rihanna of leaving the black dudes and humping an Arab guy,riri has dated a lot of black guys but they used and dump her. One even assault her,she has been with some basketball stars, J. R. Smith and rasheed Wallace both basketballers wasted her time, J. R. Smith dump her to go marry another girl. The only man who made her feel wanted is the Arab billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna And Her Billionaire Boyfriend Pictured Together At Los Angeles Lakers Ga by Nostradamus: 1:20am On Feb 24, 2019
I love NBA basketball arenas in the full season.you can network and meet a lot of people from ordinary citizens,govt.workers,hollywood acts and other celebrities there. The first time paddy adenuga met Donald Trump,it was at a basketball game.NBA league is so wonderful.

As for that guy up who accuse rihanna of leaving the black dudes and humping an Arab guy,riri has dated a lot of black guys but they used and dump her. One even assault her,she has been with some basketball stars, J. R. Smith and rasheed Wallace both basketballers wasted her time, J. R. Smith dump her to go marry another girl. The only man who made her feel wanted is the Arab billionaire.

Hateful beings too plenty for this Nigeria!!!

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Film Star Ngozi Ezeonu Launched Her Very Own Bread Company / Tonto Dikeh Rocks "Aboki" Outfit Hot Or Not? / Barack Obama Is Such A Perfect Gentleman With His Ladies! – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.