Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death (25679 Views)

EFCC Gifts Late Alex Badeh's N4.6bn Property To VON (photos) / Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers / Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by fabinfos(f): 5:31am On Feb 23, 2019
Alex Badeh killers have revealed how they plotted the death of the ex-Chief of Defence Staff, Abuja-Keffi Expressway.

Badeh was assassinated on December 18, 2018, along Abuja-Keffi Expressway by some gunmen on the way from his farm. Badeh’s driver was also shot and his friend, who was also in the vehicle, was kidnapped by the gang.

One of the five suspected killers of the ex-Chief of Defence Staff, Air Vice Marshal Alex Badeh, has revealed his role in the murder.

The suspect, 25-year-old Shuaibu Rabi, a native of Bade area of Kaduna State, said he got N25,000 out of the money they stole from the late Badeh’s car.

Detectives from the Inspector General of Police Intelligence Response Team (IRT) have revealed that the killers of the former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Vice-Marshal Alex Badeh, used a Dane gun.

The arrested suspects had confessed to killing the retired military officer in order to dispossess him of money he supposedly wanted to use to buy farmland in the Panda area of Nasarawa State.

Rabi, Yahaha, Maube, Aliyu Usman, aka Ciroma, and Ibrahim Abdulahi have been arrested by operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team, in relation to the crime.

Confessing on how they planned the attack on Alex Badeh, Ciroma said:

“There was a day I went to meet a man called Maube, who lives in Kare, close to Panda area of Nasarawa State. He told me that there was a rich man who had a farm in his area and he would need some boys to rob the man. “I contacted one Shuiabu who I met in Gitata Market and told him about the plan and he got interested and brought in his brother, Yahaya. “I took their numbers, and three days later, Maube called me and said that the rich man was in his farm on that day, saying that I should call my boys. I called Shuiabu and told him that the man was on ground and Shuiabu brought two persons: Yahaya and Baso.

“They met me at Gitata and Maube called me and said that the rich man had left the farm and was driving through Panda Road. Maube took a motorcycle and followed the rich man behind while I and six others, namely Alhaji Lamido, Galma, Rabo, Shuiabu, Yahaya and Baso, waited for the man at Zomgo area of the state, close to Buratai’s farm. “Then Abdulahi, who was carrying Alhaji Maube on his bike, brought two guns to us and pointed the vehicle to us, and we came outside and waylaid it. “We had four Ak-47 rifles in that operation. I brought two Ak-47 rifles and a single-barrel Dane gun. I got one of the Ak-47 rifles from a friend known as Rontumi and another from Rugumi.

The Dane gun belongs to me, and we entered the road and blocked the man’s convoy. I don’t know who among us fired the shot that killed him because three persons fired. “I went to the man’s car, opened it and found money in it. I gave the money to Ibrahim Abdulahi and asked him to give the money to Maube. It was the next day that we knew that the person we killed was a four-star general. I don’t know the amount that was in that bag because it was with Maube.”

Source: https://lailasnews.com/alex-badeh-how-killers-plotted-death/

2 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Lerio(m): 7:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Rest in peace big man......
If only Jonathan had the balls

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by ekoson95(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2019
A native of Bade killed Badeh.
Issokay!!!

14 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by mbahdi(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Comming late

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by lathrowinger: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2019
People shouldn't bother themselves. If e nor be Buhari then Definitely it's Atiku. So simple as that. Why Nna kill Nna self untop person matter

5 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by dipopooo(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2019
A whole former chief of staff was killed like a chicken

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Badirukehinde(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Vote Wisely Today

5 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Uglymind: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2019
sad
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Stories.

6 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Samirana360(m): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2019
buhari killed him

3 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Ramon92: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2019
Bullshit script played by illiterate fallguys.. He was murdered for knowing too much. Simple

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Onyekachi419(f): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2019
Na woo
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by toluleke(m): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2019
Police and lies making people make confession under pressure. This na High profile case and assassination of a top person must have been contracted to high profile assassins. Police should do their work and be more effective .. offa bank robbery is still there. They Will just pick one prisoner and ask him to confess a crime he doesn't know about

19 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Thelonewolff(f): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2019
story for the gods, he was politically killed, Nigeria crime intelligent unit is bullsh1t

13 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by jaxxy(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2019
There are many missing pieces and no single transparent process in this investigation as usual of Apc

3 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2019
First of all, The report was haphazardly written and secondly, It just doesnt make sense, nothing adds up. I smell a cover up .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Dandsome: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2019
Story story.

We're not all gullible to buy the cock and bull story.

He was assassinated cos of politics. Shikena

11 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by BlueRayDick: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2019
It dawned on u guys too late. Am sure one of u foolishly took his phone with you which explains how u were tracked.

You killed a 4 star general; e Don done for u be Dat
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2019
Neat iPhone 6 64gb white now available for 56,000# in Lagos only. Dm 0811 083 4598 WhatsApp nd call
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Badirukehinde(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2019
Vote Wisely Today!

Dont lose your life to politricksters who wouldn't save it...

Are you a writer who needs to turn your manuscript into a book? Let our professional editors help edit your book
Do you need top-notch designs and branding ?

Message Lofty Heights Consults

Facebook | instagram @Loftyheightsconsults
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by tomdon(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2019
It is a pity
A whole former chief of defence is murdered and they are still at this stage of trivial accusations when all culprits involved should be serving 3 life sentences already. Woe unto Nigeria
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Pabloosas(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2019
shocked
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by ogmask: 9:06am On Feb 23, 2019
fabinfos:
Alex Badeh killers have revealed how they plotted the death of the ex-Chief of Defence Staff, Abuja-Keffi Expressway.

Badeh was assassinated on December 18, 2018, along Abuja-Keffi Expressway by some gunmen on the way from his farm. Badeh’s driver was also shot and his friend, who was also in the vehicle, was kidnapped by the gang.

One of the five suspected killers of the ex-Chief of Defence Staff, Air Vice Marshal Alex Badeh, has revealed his role in the murder.

The suspect, 25-year-old Shuaibu Rabi, a native of Bade area of Kaduna State, said he got N25,000 out of the money they stole from the late Badeh’s car.

Detectives from the Inspector General of Police Intelligence Response Team (IRT) have revealed that the killers of the former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Vice-Marshal Alex Badeh, used a Dane gun.

The arrested suspects had confessed to killing the retired military officer in order to dispossess him of money he supposedly wanted to use to buy farmland in the Panda area of Nasarawa State.

Rabi, Yahaha, Maube, Aliyu Usman, aka Ciroma, and Ibrahim Abdulahi have been arrested by operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team, in relation to the crime.

Confessing on how they planned the attack on Alex Badeh, Ciroma said:

“There was a day I went to meet a man called Maube, who lives in Kare, close to Panda area of Nasarawa State. He told me that there was a rich man who had a farm in his area and he would need some boys to rob the man. “I contacted one Shuiabu who I met in Gitata Market and told him about the plan and he got interested and brought in his brother, Yahaya. “I took their numbers, and three days later, Maube called me and said that the rich man was in his farm on that day, saying that I should call my boys. I called Shuiabu and told him that the man was on ground and Shuiabu brought two persons: Yahaya and Baso.

“They met me at Gitata and Maube called me and said that the rich man had left the farm and was driving through Panda Road. Maube took a motorcycle and followed the rich man behind while I and six others, namely Alhaji Lamido, Galma, Rabo, Shuiabu, Yahaya and Baso, waited for the man at Zomgo area of the state, close to Buratai’s farm. “Then Abdulahi, who was carrying Alhaji Maube on his bike, brought two guns to us and pointed the vehicle to us, and we came outside and waylaid it. “We had four Ak-47 rifles in that operation. I brought two Ak-47 rifles and a single-barrel Dane gun. I got one of the Ak-47 rifles from a friend known as Rontumi and another from Rugumi.

The Dane gun belongs to me, and we entered the road and blocked the man’s convoy. I don’t know who among us fired the shot that killed him because three persons fired. “I went to the man’s car, opened it and found money in it. I gave the money to Ibrahim Abdulahi and asked him to give the money to Maube. It was the next day that we knew that the person we killed was a four-star general. I don’t know the amount that was in that bag because it was with Maube.”

Source: https://lailasnews.com/alex-badeh-how-killers-plotted-death/

What kind of journalism is this?
in your introduction you said he was assassinated. Pls read what you posted then come back and tell us if it was an assassination or a robbery attack.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Stealthwaterz(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2019
I sha know say anything way make me bcome 4 star general i will not travel in anything less than STANAG LEVEL 4 armour grade. afterall they can afford it.

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Onyenna(m): 9:09am On Feb 23, 2019
Damn!
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Yemisi87: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2019
People in power must learn from this. Especially our politicians. You won't be in that office for life. While you are still in power do everything in your power to make Nigeria great and upgrade the live of common people on the street.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Navy Arrests 14 Stowaways In Lagos / Nairalander Gets Refunded And Compensated After Police Extortion / Georgia Woman Arrested For Dragging Her Child By The Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.