Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death (25690 Views)

EFCC Gifts Late Alex Badeh's N4.6bn Property To VON (photos) / Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers / Alex Badeh Assassinated On His Way To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Bambambiglo: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2019
ok
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by abeggnow: 9:12am On Feb 23, 2019
Ramon92:
Bullshit script played by illiterate fallguys.. He was murdered for knowing too much. Simple
and u know this thru??
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Chinashopping84: 9:12am On Feb 23, 2019
Pathetic
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Meritocracy: 9:13am On Feb 23, 2019
The results of truck loaded with gun been disappear and our politicians sharing guns to thugs without investigation by authority.
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Kaybaba5(m): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2019
everyday for the thieves one day for the owner
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Justiceleague1: 9:18am On Feb 23, 2019
People please let's vote for life not deaths
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Mrbaz1: 9:21am On Feb 23, 2019
ekoson95:
A native of Bade killed Badeh.
Issokay!!!
hmmm as in eh
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Everytimewire87(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Hmm

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by pooozeee(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2019
I don't believe this
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by AngelicBeing: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2019
tomdon:
It is a pity
A whole former chief of defence and they are still at this stage when all involved should be serving 3 life sentences. Woe unto Nigeria
l concur sad
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by winj: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2019
This is very very old news, already in circulation from a few days after Badeh died.

Badeh was not an Air Vice Marshal (2 star general), He was an Air CHIEF Marshal (4 star General)

1 Like

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Bokamadiaz: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2019
And Fani Kayode was blaming Buhari
Stupid people
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Mrbaz1: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Samirana360:
buhari killed him
lol....the person behind dis user SAMIRANA360 on nairaland platform knows about d late generals death ..and I swear you will pay for ur doings...in fact let me just kiss quite ...lollz
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by fotadmowmend(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Illogical story.... So they be bn monitoring him but didn't know the kind of man he is....
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Johnnwokolo: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2019
Assassinated by the powers that be. Don't insult our intelligence with this nonsense story
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2019
toluleke:
Police and lies making people make confession under pressure. This na High profile case and assassination of a top person must have been contracted to high profile assassins. Police should do their work and be more effective .. offa bank robbery is still there. They Will just pick one prisoner and ask him to confess a crime he doesn't know about

You can do well to join police to track down the actual killers since you seem to know them.
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by b03liberty(m): 10:15am On Feb 23, 2019
fabinfos:
Alex Badeh killers have revealed how they plotted the death of the ex-Chief of Defence Staff, Abuja-Keffi Expressway.

Badeh was assassinated on December 18, 2018, along Abuja-Keffi Expressway by some gunmen on the way from his farm. Badeh’s driver was also shot and his friend, who was also in the vehicle, was kidnapped by the gang.

One of the five suspected killers of the ex-Chief of Defence Staff, Air Vice Marshal Alex Badeh, has revealed his role in the murder.

The suspect, 25-year-old Shuaibu Rabi, a native of Bade area of Kaduna State, said he got N25,000 out of the money they stole from the late Badeh’s car.

Detectives from the Inspector General of Police Intelligence Response Team (IRT) have revealed that the killers of the former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Vice-Marshal Alex Badeh, used a Dane gun.

The arrested suspects had confessed to killing the retired military officer in order to dispossess him of money he supposedly wanted to use to buy farmland in the Panda area of Nasarawa State.

Rabi, Yahaha, Maube, Aliyu Usman, aka Ciroma, and Ibrahim Abdulahi have been arrested by operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team, in relation to the crime.

Confessing on how they planned the attack on Alex Badeh, Ciroma said:

“There was a day I went to meet a man called Maube, who lives in Kare, close to Panda area of Nasarawa State. He told me that there was a rich man who had a farm in his area and he would need some boys to rob the man. “I contacted one Shuiabu who I met in Gitata Market and told him about the plan and he got interested and brought in his brother, Yahaya. “I took their numbers, and three days later, Maube called me and said that the rich man was in his farm on that day, saying that I should call my boys. I called Shuiabu and told him that the man was on ground and Shuiabu brought two persons: Yahaya and Baso.

“They met me at Gitata and Maube called me and said that the rich man had left the farm and was driving through Panda Road. Maube took a motorcycle and followed the rich man behind while I and six others, namely Alhaji Lamido, Galma, Rabo, Shuiabu, Yahaya and Baso, waited for the man at Zomgo area of the state, close to Buratai’s farm. “Then Abdulahi, who was carrying Alhaji Maube on his bike, brought two guns to us and pointed the vehicle to us, and we came outside and waylaid it. “We had four Ak-47 rifles in that operation. I brought two Ak-47 rifles and a single-barrel Dane gun. I got one of the Ak-47 rifles from a friend known as Rontumi and another from Rugumi.

The Dane gun belongs to me, and we entered the road and blocked the man’s convoy. I don’t know who among us fired the shot that killed him because three persons fired. “I went to the man’s car, opened it and found money in it. I gave the money to Ibrahim Abdulahi and asked him to give the money to Maube. It was the next day that we knew that the person we killed was a four-star general. I don’t know the amount that was in that bag because it was with Maube.”

Source: https://lailasnews.com/alex-badeh-how-killers-plotted-death/
Story
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 23, 2019
Thelonewolff:
story for the gods, he was politically killed, Nigeria crime intelligent unit is bullsh1t
new IDs, new life, money..lucky fellas. Intelligent agencies been showing interrogation/trial movies since Abacha days.
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by asawanathegreat(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari must hear this
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by godox2(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2019
ekoson95:
A native of Bade killed Badeh.
Issokay!!!
Bade is a border village between Kaduna and Nassarawa states. Badeh on the other hand is his name, but he is from Vimtim in Mubi Adamawa state
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by AreaFada2: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2019
Sad.
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by blujoi(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2019
Too many unanswered questions. If they intended to rob him of the money, how come the amount that was robbed is not stated in this report. Secondly who is this friend that they have refused to name and why was he kidnapped and not robbed and killed at the same time? I believe we are yet to hear the last of this incident.
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by noskcid(m): 11:55am On Feb 23, 2019
ogmask:

What kind of journalism is this?
in your introduction you said he was assassinated. Pls read what you posted then come back and tell us if it was an assassination or a robbery attack.

Intelligence will not kill you.
Stupid journalist.
How can a four star general not a pistol with him when going out in Nigeria and he knows that he knows too much o.
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by ladyF(f): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
They must think people are really stupid to believe this story.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by stevups(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
4stars died like no star
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by ajl: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Imagine! A 4-Star General killed like a chicken on his way to use stolen money to buy land for farming. He wanted to be like Obasanjo.

Lesson here is do what you can to positively make changes when you can or else your misdeeds would come back and hunt you. I prefer these and other rogues responsible for the killing to face each and every member of Nigeria political class who is responsible for the hunge and povertyr in the land, not poor and innocent Nigeria who are also victims of the wicked political class.
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by toluleke(m): 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

You can do well to join police to track down the actual killers since you seem to know them.
sure I will do better I watch crime channels and I try reason in a logical manner. What are the facts that link those people to the murder of badeh.. was the bullets examined, Dna, crime scene photos so many things not just guess work
Re: Alex Badeh: How Killers Plotted His Death by oji84: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYBODY..WE STILL ON THE WINNING TEAMS..CLEAR YOUR DOUBT HERE AND BECOME ONE OF OUR WINNERS...NO CHANCE OF LOOSING..LEGIT AND RELIABLE..WE DEAL ONLY ON CORRECT SCORE..WINNING IS GUARANTEED..CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR NEXT GAME``````````

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Arrested For Stealing ₦70,000 From Betting Shop In Imo (Photo) / Hussaina Saleh Deflowered, Gang Raped At Sambisa, Thrown Out Of IDP Camp By Govt / Abba Kyari For Extradition To U.S After NDLEA Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.