Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,184 members, 7,853,044 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! (80154 Views)

Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Gakin95: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2010
@ yeah, the fact is, delayed hope makes the heart weary n that's y those pple behave funny atimes. Sometimes, not even the VC can be trusted with news bcuz somthn can occur to change some events. I can remember vividly in 2007 when oau senate was in an uproar,rancour and so much tumult as to how the admissn shd go, each faction argue to favour its candidates. All that is over now, all exams finishes this week. Oau computer centre has been working on the list since last week and by next week all things being equal, the list shall be uploaded to the site. Waiting for 1 week shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by shomatth(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2010
Gakin95:

@ yeah, the fact is, delayed hope makes the heart weary n that's y those pple behave funny atimes. Sometimes, not even the VC can be trusted with news bcuz somthn can occur to change some events. I can remember vividly in 2007 when oau senate was in an uproar,rancour and so much tumult as to how the admissn shd go, each faction argue to favour its candidates. All that is over now, all exams finishes this week. Oau computer centre has been working on the list since last week and by next week all things being equal, the list shall be uploaded to the site. Waiting for 1 week shouldn't be a problem.
ok o we are waiting.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by darefams: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2010
guys my prayer is that all wil work out wel for every one on this forum. i had 266/264 in both utme and putme for oau, but choose them as second choice. pls every one of you should put me in your prayers i do not want to be at home dis year, i believe God can do it for me cos nothing is impossible for him to do.
unilorin did not admit me despite having 266 and 63 percent in both utme and putme
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Odunharry(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2010
oau we still dey wait o o
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by darefams: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2010
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY(OAU) ADMISSION LIST 2010/2011

Posted: 06 Dec 2010 08:49 AM PST

Information reaching hotnaijanews about the admission list of obafemi awolowo university(O.A.U) for the 2010/2011 session is that the O.A.U admission list 2010/2011 will be out on the 19th of December and the resumption date will be on the 16th of january 2011.We want to use this medium to say congratulations to the students whose names are going to be on the O.A.U admission list 2010/2011.-- more -->
http://feedburner.com/hotnaijanews.com

You are subscribed to email updates from hot nigeria info.
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. Email delivery powered by Google
Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2010
Felicitate with me as i ve checked my status : to study int. Rel in oau for 4yrs. Lord babs, its jst a joke just 2 mak u smile in fear. Whao. I nw believe what ever u might cal d resumptn date. We all knw d year bt we dnt knw d mnth and day. To avoid any calculated mistake of 6 wks from holiday, I might resume on Jan 1. Akole, i would cal u A. Cole because u re-acted like a whitewan. We re jst trying 2 debate our ideas and draw out d fact. 4 pple confirmed mid feb 4 me,bt i am tired of al dis uncertainties. To @all prepare ur certificate of birth. L.G Area indentity. Statements of results. Passports, & most importantly, ur BIBLE, WHICH WOULD BE UR GUIDE AND BEST COMPANION. Signing out.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2010
Nairalane:

Felicitate with me as i ve checked my status : to study int. Rel in oau for 4yrs. Lord babs, its jst a joke just 2 mak u smile in fear. Whao. I nw believe what ever u might cal d resumptn date. We all knw d year bt we dnt knw d mnth and day. To avoid any calculated mistake of 6 wks from holiday, I might resume on Jan 1. Akole, i would cal u A. Cole because u re-acted like a whitewan. We re jst trying 2 debate our ideas and draw out d fact. 4 pple confirmed mid feb 4 me,bt i am tired of al dis uncertainties. To @all prepare your certificate of birth. L.G Area indentity. Statements of results. Passports, & most importantly, your BIBLE, WHICH WOULD BE your GUIDE AND BEST COMPANION. Signing out.
like the biblical quote "is saul also among the prophets"? brethren,is the 'bible' also among the admission requirements?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2010
yes and stop being sarcastic.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kunlexist(m): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2010
Lord Babs:

like the biblical quote "is saul also among the prophets"? brethren,is the 'bible' also among the admission requirements?
Gud Question!
femiti:

Nah u should stop
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2010
femiti:

u mean witout our bible,we no go pass screening? lols, then u will av 2 add d quran also as part of 'admission requirements', to mk it balance or wont u admit dat?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2010
@babs, I nw see d reason y u cal urself Lord. U shud try and respect God. Whre wnt u need God. Dnt u knw dat HIS WORD is the sword we need to conquer all the inevitable dangers, witches , & so on in sku. Shud oau dnt knw dat, y do d v.c welcome u with biblical advise during the matric ceremny. I nw know u by dis seed of discord u ve sown. U ve won d souls of pple like u. My earlier advise goes to ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO OBEY GOD & HIS WORD. To all, let s try and contribute positive statement, advise, reason that wud even make God happy. Dnt offend God stylishly.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2010
quran, bible,or any other spiritual book will be much needed on campus.I implore evry1 2 take along atleast 1 of d books as a part of their personal requirements. Kunlexist and l-babs, una 2 be winch?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2010
quran, bible,or any other spiritual book will be much needed on campus.I implore evry1 2 take along atleast 1 of d books as a part of their personal requirements. Kunlexist and l-babs, una 2 be winch?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2010
Morning @ALL. @Lordbabs stop talking like a bigot, i know dat u're not an agnostic, LUV UR LORD and MAKE U DEY RESPECT GOD, lol.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by DrOsaro(m): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2010
i can help
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by John93(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2010
Do not give the children's bread to outsiders @Nairalane. Except u are born-again,u won't undastand d importance of d word of God,to u,it may be ordinary letters framed up as mere laws but to those who have a genuine encounter wit d Lord of Lords and King of Kings,u wil undastand dat d word of God is a powerful weapon used to attack d devil. I pray God opens ur eyes that u may undastand d importance of salvation. @Nairalane,are u on facebook? Pls reply.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Akole(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2010
support both nairalane nd john john sounds like the 'elder john'. 'No one goes thru a tunnel witout a lamp'peace
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2010
Nairalane:

@babs, I nw see d reason y u cal urself Lord. U shud try and respect God. Whre wnt u need God. Dnt u knw dat HIS WORD is the sword we need to conquer all the inevitable dangers, witches , & so on in sku. Shud oau dnt knw dat, y do d v.c welcome u with biblical advise during the matric ceremny. I nw know u by dis seed of discord u ve sown. U ve won d souls of pple like u. My earlier advise goes to ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO OBEY GOD & HIS WORD. To all, let s try and contribute positive statement, advise, reason that wud even make God happy. Dnt offend God stylishly.
Nairalane:

@nairaland,now i'v all d facts 2 blv u ar an EXTREMIST!first,is ur illogical insinuatn abt my nickname LORD.ar u telin m dat it's only jesus christ dat cud be addressed as LORD?wat abt dose LORDS in d house of lords in britain?wat wud u cal dem?bsids,my oxford dic here says first, "a nobleman" which attests to my social status and furthermore supports my yoruba name 'OLUWA-SEGUN'(LORD OF VICTORY)so,how does dis defy God?secondly,is ur misrepresentatn of my thought&comment.i'd only asked (just as adduced 4rm ur earlier post)"is d bible among d admissn requirements"?and a guy replied in a superlative manner ''yes and stop being sarcastic".i reiterated my stance agn by askin if d bible thus among statutory requirements of admissn?and all i got was a baseless bashing.must u be a kind of religious fogey b4 u can liv a righteous,holy and acceptable lif b4 God?NO!dont u tink ur (even recent)over-emphasy on 'bible','jesus',&'xtianism'has undermined,nay sidelined oda acceptable religions lik islam?or ar u sayin dat only 'xtianity' shud be reckoned wit in dese atmosphere?(knowin fully well and havin being told dat dis thread is purely ACADEMIC).do u know d sort of religious conflict u wud av stirred if anoda religious fanatic like u(probably a muslim) on dis thread,felt marginalised by ur incessant preaching of d so-called WORD OF GOD?WE ALL KNOW DAT LIVIN A WORTHY LIF SOCIALLY,ACADEMICALLY,MORALLY AND SPRITUALLY IS A NECESSITY FOR ALL (GOOD)MEN.and dat is why all dese aspects were customarily considered as admonitory counsel durin d matriculation day.or is it only spirituality d V.C teaches (as u said)?Hence,lets bcm moderate in all things,knowing fully well dat not only religion dat constitutes a BACKGROUND CONDUCT for a uiversity prospect,but also included is SOUND MORALITY,SOCIAL RECTITUDE AND ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE.above all,i wil not want us 2 pervert dis forum in2 a religious debate.WE ALL KNOW GOD,LOVE GOD BUT DIS SHUD BE ‘A MATTER OF THE HEART’(if u know wat i mean).GREAT IFE!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2010
femiti:

@femiti,our 'witch go soon appear 2 u in d mid9t'.funny lad!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2010
Waleskan:

Morning @ALL. @Lordbabs stop talking like a bigot, i know dat u're not an agnostic, LUV your LORD and MAKE U DEY RESPECT GOD, lol.
whao!boy,u 2 sabi God?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2010
@waleskan,akole,john,nairalane,femiti, enyin awo ti ri ra yin.carry on,
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2010
Dr.Osaro:

i can help
Riff-raff! av u helped urself?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2010
@all, Lols!!
Nairalane:

Felicitate with me as i ve checked my status : to study int. Rel in oau for 4yrs. Lord babs, its jst a joke just 2 mak u smile in fear. Whao. I nw believe what ever u might cal d resumptn date. We all knw d year bt we dnt knw d mnth and day. To avoid any calculated mistake of 6 wks from holiday, I might resume on Jan 1. Akole, i would cal u A. Cole because u re-acted like a whitewan. We re jst trying 2 debate our ideas and draw out d fact. 4 pple confirmed mid feb 4 me,bt i am tired of al dis uncertainties. To @all prepare your certificate of birth. L.G Area indentity. Statements of results. Passports, & most importantly, your BIBLE, WHICH WOULD BE your GUIDE AND BEST COMPANION. Signing out.
Nairalane:

Na wa ooh!! Mr Nairalane, stop disturbing or rather insulting everyone oo this thread. Haba!! We are tired of u.
femiti:

Lol, which kind of question is that? Abi winch they pursue u for your dream everynight? Lol
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2010
Tunsbobo:

@all, Lols!! Na wa ooh!! Mr Nairalane, stop disturbing or rather insulting everyone oo this thread. Haba!! We are tired of u. Lol, which kind of question is that? Abi winch they pursue u for your dream everynight? Lol
@tunsbobo,i wonder o!!!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Calsito: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2010
Those that wants to lambaste religion should be careful here, this is an educational thread not meant for religious talks , you guys can go to the religion section if you want to be involved in religious talks.
The person who introduced religious issues on this thread, is culpable for this kind of action. I'm not saying that there shouldn't be religious advice here, i'm saying that we shouldn't take it to the extreme.
When i think i've found solace in you guys cos we are all in the same Boat due to this delay from OAU and your updates are helping matters some of us are now being queer. Pls let's be careful.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by mercylad(m): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2010
Guys is it true dat the list has been pasted in sku
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by mercylad(m): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2010
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2010
Calsito:

Those that wants to lambaste religion should be careful here, this is an educational thread not meant for religious talks , you guys can go to the religion section if you want to be involved in religious talks.
The person who introduced religious issues on this thread, is culpable for this kind of action. I'm not saying that there shouldn't be religious advice here, i'm saying that we shouldn't take it to the extreme.
When i think i've found solace in you guys cos we are all in the same Boat due to this delay from OAU and your updates are helping matters some of us are now being queer. Pls let's be careful.
@ Calsito.by all understanding,no one is tryin 2 lambaste religion here.all we want 2 avoid is 'religious propagation'(on dis thread)and worst of all 'sectarianism'.dis sectn is wholly ACADEMIC,and shudn't be toyed as a medium 2 pervert the faith and beliefs of odas,while luringly enchroaching on students' personal liberty and free religion as underlined respectively in section35 of the 1999 constitution of the federal republic of nigeria;and also section 38(sub-sectn 1) of the same constitution quoted "every person shall be entitled to freedom of thought,conscience and religion,including freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom(either alone or in community with others,and in public or in private)to manifest and propagate his religion or belief in worship,teaching,practice and observance".in light of dis,i will strongly reiterate my stance agn (say wateva u deem), RELIGION IS A SACRED AND PERSONAL COURSE OF THE INDIVIDUAL AND SHOULD NOT RAISE A BROW ON THIS THREAD.Dis I blv evry sane mind shud comprehensibly acquiesce wit ease.GREAT IFE!!!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2010
mercylad:

first,whr did u hear dat 4rm?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kunlexist(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2010
Mr nairalane or whatever u call urself, dont seems to b getting your point,ur argument is baseless. This thread isnt for the propagation of the gospel, wats even giving the impression that we're atheist here? wat exactly do u even know about ur religion?
Pls whatever impression and argument u have should be kept to urself
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2010
Hmmmm @all, i hav a little problem which has been troubling my mind 4 some days now. As d speculated date of d release of d list draws nearer, my heart beats faster. Actually d cause of dis sinister problem pestering me is dat i lost my post utme result checker card, which i'm sure i will also use 2 check my name if d list eventually comes. Though i'm not 100% sure it will be used 4 checking d list, pls fellow GREAT IFE ASPIRANTS save me 4rm dis misery and tel me wat 2 do, plsssssss. Me pale mustn't be aware else i'm dead meat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (61) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) / Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.