Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! (80059 Views)

Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 6:25am On Nov 24, 2010
Mr Nairalane, stop yarning bad news here Joor. We all know that Oau's academic calendar says we are resuming Jan I6, so what the h.ell is ur problem. Anywayz, I'm not against ur preaching the gospel, but i believe ur preachings are quite uneccessary and uncalled for on this thread; but anywayz, keep up the good work, i'm not against it. @all, Oau would release their list after the 2nd semester exams, so lets all calm down; everything would be fine soon. Signed: Tunsbobo
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kunlexist(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2010
Tunsbobo:

Mr Nairalane, stop yarning bad news here Joor. We all know that Oau's academic calendar says we are resuming Jan I6, so what the h.ell is your problem. Anywayz, I'm not against your preaching the gospel, but i believe your preachings are quite uneccessary and uncalled for on this thread; but anywayz, keep up the good work, i'm not against it. @all, Oau would release their list after the 2nd semester exams, so lets all calm down; everything would be fine soon. Signed: Tunsbobo
Seconded
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Drabaniyl(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2010
Oau Admission more List For The Year 2010/2011 Released!latest news
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by okikiJ: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2010
hi guys ! A big thanks to you all for a job well done for passing information across to others, oh you guys have being wonderful. I wish to have being invol in this trend but duel to some diffculties.Anyway i also apply to IFE as DE student for 1St choice and all this while have not read much about the DE student.Please can some kindly hlep me out! thanks and May God bless you all
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2010
okiki J:

hi guys ! A big thanks to you all for a job well done for passing information across to others, oh you guys have being wonderful. I wish to have being invol in this trend but duel to some diffculties.Anyway i also apply to IFE as DE student for 1St choice and all this while have not read much about the DE student.Please can some kindly hlep me out! thanks and May God bless you all
Welcome to Our prestigous Thread; ! Welcome to nairaland! Anywayz, the list for D.E would be released together with the Merit and supplementary lists; there is no cause for alarm, everything is going to be fine
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2010
okiki J:

Welcome to Our prestigous Thread; ! Welcome to nairaland! Anywayz, the list for D.E would be released together with the Merit and supplementary lists; there is no cause for alarm, everything is going to be fine
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by okikiJ: 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2010
@tunsobo, thanks very glad to hear that but do you know if there is any codition for the DE Student as concerned? pls get back to me !
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2010
I don't really know much about D.E, but i guess other guys like Johnpault and Gakin could render some useful help. Signed: Tunsbobo
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kunlexist(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2010
okiki J:

U'r welcome, am also a D. E candidate.
U'l get used 2 d thread like m coz dey no dey talk about D. E candidate here.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kunlexist(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2010
okiki J:

@tunsobo, thanks very glad to hear that but do you know if there is any codition for the DE Student as concerned? pls get back to me !
there's no condition in as much as u've
1. Obtaind jamb reg no frm d.e form
2. Submitted ur transcript
3. Fill Oau D.E form
4. Prayed
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by John93(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2010
Sin and neglecting the word of God because this is not a religion thread draws u closer to satan and relegates God to the backdoor,God then cannot answer one's prayers @kunlexist. The word of God doesn't change,its repitition should not be termed 'unnecessary' simply because u have heard it b4,d same word of God dat u hav heard reiterated cud solve d problem in ur life @Tunsbobo. We all want to be admitted into OAU and we need to pray to God for help but if we live in sin,how can he answer us,we then need to repent,confess and forsake our sins,allow Christ into our heart and follow him to d end so that our prayers can be answered. Did u learn french @cody? Hi,Nairalane,are u on facebuk? I wud like to meet wit u,search for ilesanmi_john4christ@yahoo.com on facebuk and lets talk. I'm expectin ur reply,
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Codzydereel(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2010
@all-Firebomb jus cald me d oda day&tld me abt d 2wks countdown.i sincerely hope 4 all our sakes dis isnt a flash in d pan coz crushed hopes r gonna mek dis thread even more melancholy@John-nah mehn,nt French, im studyn Spanish, and den a bit of Italian, if dia's any1 in2 linguistics,mayb we cn get 2geda coz i'm gettin kinda stuck on sum of d more complex verb conjugations, &John,as much as i bliv we shud preach d word in&out of season,i tink u shud b considerate&respect d wishes of odas on dis thread, d Word isnt forced on pple bt i stil implore all 2mek Dios d bane of dia lives, hasta luego~c u soon~
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2010
@John93, thanks for your advice.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kunlexist(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2010
John93:

Sin and neglecting the word of God because this is not a religion thread draws u closer to satan and relegates God to the backdoor,God then cannot answer one's prayers @kunlexist. The word of God doesn't change,its repitition should not be termed 'unnecessary' simply because u have heard it b4,d same word of God dat u hav heard reiterated cud solve d problem in your life @Tunsbobo. We all want to be admitted into OAU and we need to pray to God for help but if we live in sin,how can he answer us,we then need to repent,confess and forsake our sins,allow Christ into our heart and follow him to d end so that our prayers can be answered. Did u learn french @cody? Hi,Nairalane,are u on facebuk? I wud like to meet wit u,search for ilesanmi_john4christ@yahoo.com on facebuk and lets talk. I'm expectin your reply,
U'r mixing things up, no one is against the word of God but the channel wich u're passing it is kinda wrong, RELIGION section is also available on Nairaland so y not check d section and find out about how to disseminate the Gospel
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Drabaniyl(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2010
Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by okikiJ: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2010
@kunlexist, thanks alot God bless you for the information
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kennyisaac(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2010
omg!!!!!!!, adewoye kehinde isaac, i have just been admitted into university of ilorin to study history and international relations, a direct entry candidate using my ijmb result, whaoooo!!!! am kinda profound, yeh!!!!200 level, bu what do i do, i only av 1 or 2 friends in if as of now, bt av got more than 100 in ilorin, back from my ijmb days, also considering the 200 level fin, hmm, but aint going, i jst cnt supplement d greatest ife for enyfn, not to talk of law, in ife, ilorin, u cn chew ur admission, yea, i can say dt again nd again, olyede chew ur admsn, i ount nid it, its now a piece of shit!!!lmaoooo
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kunlexist(m): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ okiki u'r welcome @ Kenny isaac congrats saw comfirmed ur name also, the coice is urs.
take ur time to look at things critically, Unilorin are knwn for fast academic calender and considering the fact that ur starting frm 200L is anoda advantage, but ife, we all knw its otherwise.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2010
kunlexist:

@ okiki u'r welcome @ Kenny isaac congrats saw comfirmed your name also, the coice is urs.
take your time to look at things critically, Unilorin are knwn for fast academic calender and considering the fact that your starting frm 200L is anoda advantage, but ife, we all knw its otherwise.
You are absolutely right!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by ikotunf: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2010
HEY GUYS THE LIST IS NOW OUT, FOR MORE INFO CALL 08031715623

ITS NOT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2010
Hw ar u all. I luv critism because it reshapes u to d normal way u shud be. I also tried to sought 4 infos. dat might fa4 us all 2 cool down our anxities. Just delete mid-feb 4rm ur minds and prepare 4 jan 16. Just gather ur o. Level statement of results. Ur certificate of birth. Local govt. area. Ur properties of notification. And again, Your HOLY BIBLE, I repeat. Yeah! U are all rite, resumptn is Jan. 16, 12. am. Pls, dnt come l8. Congrats, superb falcons.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kennyisaac(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2010
@kunle,yea i get u, bt i love law nd ife.gud alumni,sug,fees,enviroment,intelgnt pple among odas, ilorn's ful of hed tiers nd alfas, they seem archaic, i ws there umpteem tyms,i evn livd in dia hstl for months, its normal, nt impresin sha, @ikotnf,ar u sure abt d list
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hi guyz, hav been ffg. dis thread 4 quite some time now nd i hav d ffg questionz 4 anyone who has an accurate and uncompromized answer. Firstly i chose ife as my 1st choice 4 Law and had 269 and 255 in my jamb and pume respectively, do i have any chance of my name being in d supplementary list 2 be released?. Though one of my aunt who has a connection in d varsity(ife) assured me dat my name is in d list but i don't rely on dat. Secondly as i didn't meet up wif d cut off can my name be on d jamb site?, $igned :- Waleskan. Piux.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hi guyz, hav been ffg. dis thread 4 quite some time now nd i hav d ffg questionz 4 anyone who has an accurate and uncompromized answer. Firstly i chose ife as my 1st choice 4 Law and had 269 and 255 in my jamb and pume respectively, do i have any chance of my name being in d supplementary list 2 be released?. Though one of my aunt who has a connection in d varsity(ife) assured me dat my name is in d list but i don't rely on dat. Secondly as i didn't meet up wif d cut off can my name be on d jamb site?, $igned :- Waleskan. Piux.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2010
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kunlexist(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2010
kennyisaac:

@kunle,yea i get u, bt i love law nd ife.gud alumni,sug,fees,enviroment,intelgnt pple among odas, ilorn's ful of hed tiers nd alfas, they seem archaic, i ws there umpteem tyms,i evn livd in dia hstl for months, its normal, nt impresin sha, @ikotnf,ar u sure abt d list
thumbs up for ya
All Hail Gr8 IFE
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by mfadayiro: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2010
Please check my admission statue for me,y registration no is 05179931JC.I have 241 in Jamb and 188 in post jamb to read English thank you.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by dosko: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2010
[i]well wre still keepin our fingerz crossed, just sure dat very soon OAU wuld drop diz list[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by bliizy: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2010
i got picked for the pre-degree programme yaaay cheesy, no word yet on the resumption date tho, oau should get their shit together joh, n.e advice on my preparatiion for school??thanks smiley
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by shomatth(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2010
@all do they practice cultism in oau. @bliizy dis thread for jambite waiting for oau admission list.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (61) (Reply)

Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) / Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.