Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (600737 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (616) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
ladyb4sure:
Can I pay before sending my documents to uni-assist? I couldn't proceed to payment on portal when I clicked on card options it showed (either you don't have authorization to access this page or the page you are trying to access doesn't exist) though most of the schools I intend applying to will start by next month.

U can't pay without applying for the respective course, please wait till next month.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
ugwmsinachi:
family i recieved my AM on the 15th of this month.
i thank God for his faithfulness
after three good months i did my interview on the 12th of december. my enrollement date passed which was on the 7th of this months but yet i got my AM.
we have a God who can do all things just believe in him and be strong.
to those who havent recieved believe it will surely come
thanks to all the infomations i recieved the help in one way or the other

congrats, name of course and course admitted?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Chriswazo(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Deustchemann:

You're right bro. Just put down the ones that put their school details. As Eldee said, it will make things easier for the next batch of applicants. And yes, you have about 3 people that have not been added.
Las las, we'll be fine.
#winteriscoming smiley

have updated the list bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Meddyakki: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
princetigris:
What date did you do your interview?
27th February

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Meddyakki: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
sleekybabee1:

Hi, please what course did you study for your first degree?
Mathematics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Westahorf10(m): 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Am in enugu how do we do

Sirbohr007:
Anyone in Enugu or within the south east who wants to send documents to uni assist? You can get in touch so we'll share the cost.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Westahorf10(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please guys I need ongoing application to management courses either through uniassist or direct but preferably direct! Thank you as you help
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Annestacia: 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
SyberKate:

Unfortunately no body is picking up the calls to those numbers cry

When did you graduate?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Fabcol(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Would take them 3-5weeks to process..counting from when they receive payment and documents

Once they register the document they would notify you...before this weeks runs out you should get a confirmation they received your documents

djlaqua91:
Hello guys,

How long does uni-assist take to start processing document. I sent my docs weeks ago and got confirmation it was in Germany by last week Thursday, but have had no word from uni-assist if they've received it or not

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Larrylrkay(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
My day was a very hectic one. I connected my phone to browse on the laptop via SUB cord. Immidialy power ran out of the computer I removed my phone only to see that I have had a mail.

Opening my mail, walah!! It was my AM. Feeling surprised and happy. I quickly had a bath and dressed up to arrange for the required documents to be sent via DHL.

Axa Mansard insurance -17,050 was done and i printed out my certificate.
I also printed out my blocked accounts statement.
And indicated date of travel all arranged with passport and sent via DHL 4,200.

I even forgot I didn't eat until 4:15pm when i started feeling weak. Lol. cuz I wanted to make sure I send my parcel today.

Admission letter Jan. 21st
Interview Feb. 20th
AM March 19th

I appreciate all the people that have been contributing on this thread. Their contributions have been so helpful. I also have two friends from this thread whom we personally chat. They really helped me individually at diff occasions. To book for interview appointment and to also get my insurance easilly among other things . If you are reading this, you guys are awesome. Thanks very much.

I wish other people who are expecting their AM this month best of luck.

26 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iPOD007(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
ladyb4sure:
Can I pay before sending my documents to uni-assist? I couldn't proceed to payment on portal when I clicked on card options it showed (either you don't have authorization to access this page or the page you are trying to access doesn't exist) though most of the schools I intend applying to will start by next month.

You need to complete your applications on Uni-assist before you can pay. So, you need to wait for the schools to open their applications before you apply and then proceed to pay.
yes, you can pay before you send your documents, but I advise you send your documents and when its on the way, you can pay so that both document and payment get to them around same time.
However, any one you choose is OK by uni-assist. Only when both document and payment get to them before they begin to process your applications.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by iblion: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hi fam. I just applied to TOEFL as required by some of the schools I’m looking into and I added uni asssit as one of the receipients of the result now I want to ask if I can send the rest of the documents I have with me to them now in the hope that the result that will be sent to them by TOEFL will be sufficient to process my application or I should wait till TOEFL result comes out so I can add it to the documents I’m sending.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Kuchiowong(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Larrylrkay:
My day was a very hectic one. I connected my phone to browse on the laptop via SUB cord. Immidialy power ran out of the computer I removed my phone only to see that I have had a mail.

Opening my mail, walah!! It was my AM. Feeling surprised and happy. I quickly had a bath and dressed up to arrange for the required documents to be sent via DHL.

I even forgot I didn't eat until 4:15pm when i started feeling weak. Lol. cuz I wanted to make sure I send my parcel today.

Interview Feb. 20th
AM March 19th

I appreciate all the people that have been contributing on this thread. Their contributions have been so helpful. I also have two friends from this thread whom we personally chat. They really helped me individually at diff occasions. To book for interview appointment and to also get my insurance easilly among other things . If you are reading this, you guys are awesome. Thanks very much.

Congratulations, You have been favoured,Am happy cos mine is getting closer,pls how much is chill pill?��

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Heisenberglos: 12:25am On Mar 20, 2019
Pls i have a question. I wrote an English proficiency test called pte. Can it be accepted?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ayokunlemmy: 12:32am On Mar 20, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN BIGBRO!
DIVINE GRACE IN THE REMAINING JOURNEY
Larrylrkay:

Interview Feb. 20th
AM March 19th

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 20, 2019
Heisenberglos:
Pls i have a question. I wrote an English proficiency test called pte. Can it be accepted?

First, check the school's language requirement in English if the course is taught in English. So far, the most recognised accepted english language tests are Toefl/ Ielts. You have to also check for the minimum score you should have in them.

Pte, I do not think is recognised by most schools. Another alternative is the Proficiency letter in english from your naija university.

Do make sure you check the University requirements because in the end that is what Uniassist will examine Or the respective school(s).

Good luck.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Oblang(m): 12:38am On Mar 20, 2019
Are there schools in germany that doesn't require TOEFL or IELTS?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bukolaakin: 12:48am On Mar 20, 2019
Not yet. How about you?
danielsunky:
Do you have your AM now?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by bukolaakin: 12:49am On Mar 20, 2019
Congratulations. More success ahead.
Larrylrkay:

Interview Feb. 20th
AM March 19th

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Bethiano(m): 1:22am On Mar 20, 2019
D5000y:
Hi All,

I got a mail from DAAD Scholarship committee that I should submit an admission letter of a German University for winter 2019/20. Please, who knows much about this DAAD scholarship? Does that mean that I have been considered for the scholarship and does anyone knows any German University that issues admission letter within the shortest possible time?

Course of study: MSc Geosciences

cc: Deustchemann

Thank you

Did you say daad scholarship committee ? If yes then the following question and comments is irrelevant.

Did you apply for 2019 ptdf scholarship ?

If yes, then attach the admission letter of the school you applied to during the scholarship application period.

Regards
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by djlaqua91(m): 1:48am On Mar 20, 2019
Fabcol:
Would take them 3-5weeks to process..counting from when they receive payment and documents

Once they register the document they would notify you...before this weeks runs out you should get a confirmation they received your documents

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Globalstamp: 3:04am On Mar 20, 2019
Congrats bro

Larrylrkay:

Interview Feb. 20th
AM March 19th

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by SyberKate(f): 5:54am On Mar 20, 2019
Annestacia:

When did you graduate?
Collected certificate 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by ladyb4sure(f): 6:51am On Mar 20, 2019
I saw different Hamburg on uni-assist list of school but couldn't find Hamburg University of Applied Science at same time, couldn't find Information Engineering as list of school. Any heads way?
iPOD007:

You need to complete your applications on Uni-assist before you can pay. So, you need to wait for the schools to open their applications before you apply and then proceed to pay.
yes, you can pay before you send your documents, but I advise you send your documents and when its on the way, you can pay so that both document and payment get to them around same time.
However, any one you choose is OK by uni-assist. Only when both document and payment get to them before they begin to process your applications.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Dikolisis: 7:14am On Mar 20, 2019
Greetings
With Joy in my �, I announce the arrival of my A.M
Interview date: 18th Feb,2019
A.M : 19th March, 2019.
School: OVGU MAGDEBURG
Funded before interview.

Thanks so much for all information, I appreciate.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by gentyholar: 7:28am On Mar 20, 2019
Dikolisis:
Greetings
With Joy in my �, I announce the arrival of my A.M
Interview date: 18th Feb,2019
A.M : 19th March, 2019.
School: OVGU MAGDEBURG
Funded before interview.

Thanks so much for all information, I appreciate.

Congrats bro. Godspeed

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by john9912: 7:41am On Mar 20, 2019
gurus, here I need your help? will rejections form US and Canada affect my Germany visa...and is having a blocked account a sure guaranty for visa?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by dgee1(m): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2019
D5000y:
Thank you very much. I really appreciate. Yes, I haven't been granted admission yet. But does the email implies I am being considered for the scholarship?

Hello bro,

Please the scholarship you applied for, is it PTDF or EPOS scholarship?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by hadassaheke(f): 7:53am On Mar 20, 2019
Westahorf10:
Please guys I need ongoing application to management courses either through uniassist or direct but preferably direct! Thank you as you help
Try TUM's Msc program in Management or Management and Technology depending on your background. They also have a bachelor degree program in Management and Technology.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Westahorf10(m): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2019
Guys please help

Westahorf10:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Westahorf10(m): 8:30am On Mar 20, 2019
Mine is business management thank you

hadassaheke:

Try TUM's Msc program in Management or Managament and Technology depending on your background. They also have a bachelor degree program in Management and Technology.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by Westahorf10(m): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2019
Please guys I need ongoing application to business management courses either through uniassist or direct but preferably direct! Thank you as you help

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (616)

Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.