Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) (102237 Views)

Mob Overpowers Policemen, Kills Two, Injures Two Others In Edo / Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos / Gay Man Arrested After Breaking Into A Man’s House To Rape Him In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by hugelyendowed: 1:52am On Feb 24, 2019
A viral video of a lady trying to sexually assault a man publicly has got Nigerians talking.

In the shocking video, the lady was seen trying to forcefully pull off the underwear the man was wearing after overpowering him.

This was happening publicly in broad daylight.

Nobody wanted to help the man as the lady tried to rape him in public. Everybody was minding his business.

But one man later summoned courage and confronted the lady, while the male victim fled. The lady fought the good Samaritan who came to help the victim.

Shocked Twitter user shared the video which has amassed over 2 million views in just hours, and wrote:

"So everybody was just going to stand there watching her rape him? I can swear the energy is different when the genders are switched."

It's not clear where the incident happened but some claim it happened in Jamaica. The man looks like one under the influence of drugs.
Watch the shocking video here and see reactions...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/lady-attempts-to-rape-man-in-public-as.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by hugelyendowed: 1:52am On Feb 24, 2019
See more reactions
Watch the video HERE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by SweetBuns(f): 2:08am On Feb 24, 2019
Wawuu. shocked
Now that's something you don't see everyday
Maybe the guys sexual vibes were too much for the girl to handle grin
Or there were some scores to settle?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by CreepyBlackpool: 2:10am On Feb 24, 2019
That woman deserves to have her pussy cut off!!!angry
What nonsense!

women are scum!!!!sad

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by SweetBuns(f): 2:10am On Feb 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

What nonsense!

women are scum!!!!sad
Idiat... You'll never say men are scum if it were the other way round undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by CreepyBlackpool: 2:15am On Feb 24, 2019
SweetBuns:

I am an Idiat...
I'll always say men are scum whether it is or it isn't the other way round undecided

28 Likes

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by SweetBuns(f): 2:16am On Feb 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

grin
Always bashing a girl at every opportunity. Won fi shi e ni?

21 Likes

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by CreepyBlackpool: 2:18am On Feb 24, 2019
SweetBuns:
grin Always bashing a girl at every opportunity. Won fi shi e ni?
negodi iti nke a anya.
Enyia enwero m efe gi

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by SweetBuns(f): 2:19am On Feb 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

negodi iti nke a anya.

Enyia enwero m efe gi
I dunno what the hell that means but just know that I didn't insult you grin

13 Likes

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by CreepyBlackpool: 2:22am On Feb 24, 2019
SweetBuns:
neither did I smiley

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Tpave(m): 2:27am On Feb 24, 2019
If it's a man now, Na jungle justice be that

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by CreepyBlackpool: 2:39am On Feb 24, 2019
Jiang:
If not for the rule of law, I for kill plenty people in this country, all these rapists deserve nothing short of death by torture
joeyswift:
Chai. arueme. If u think his Balls should be smashed with a sledge hammer hit like

All these Rapist deserves to be castrated

post=75984624:
CASTRATE THE ANIMAL NOW!!

I expect to see such reactions on this thread too smiley

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by okwabayi(m): 3:17am On Feb 24, 2019
Well, that’s how the cookie crumbles.
Beneath all our facade is a Hot animal looking for ways to get laid, both male and female.
Society only makes it harder because serious repercussions come with overpopulation.
I don’t care for gender hypocrisy.
I know if it involves matters below the belt, women are as guilty as men.
It’s only the media which magnifies men’s actions.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2019
ONE VIDEO with Different stories on Nairaland.

1. Woman attempts to RAPE a man
2. Lady defeats a man who attempted to Rape her
3. Husband and Wife fights hard.
4. Wife catches a cheating husband.
5. Lady deals with hubby who voted for PMB
6. Sex starved mad lady demands for sex
Imagine what LIES have done to us

32 Likes

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2019
SweetBuns:

CreepyBlackpool:

neither did I smiley
SweetBuns:

you two got me rolling on d floor....

after insulting eachoda with your different languages, then u denied it outrightly just because neither of u understands the others language... . it just seems funny to me

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by rex444(m): 7:59am On Feb 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:
ONE VIDEO with Different stories on Nairaland.

1. Woman attempts to RAPE a man
2. Lady defeats a man who attempts to Rape her
3. Husband and Wife fights hard.
4. Wife catches a cheating husband.
5. Lady deals with hubby who voted for PMB
6. Sex starved mad lady demands for sex
Imagine what LIES have done to us
tell them

3 Likes

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2019
That man in that picture minding his business will live long. grin

9 Likes

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Evangkatsoulis: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2019
Weak man.
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Sierusvirus(m): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

What nonsense!

women are scum!!!!sad
You are so on point. When her pussy is cut off, let me see how she will Rape another man. It’s obvious she has being doing this for so long. RAPIST

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 10:00am On Feb 24, 2019
Hw far with Bobrisky......... HiM don VoTE??.......
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2019
grin

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by mrZENographer: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2019
*Enjoy God's matchless protection from rape, ritualists, armrobbers. Arrest gunmen without holding a weapon.

* Permanent cure to Drug addictions, smoking, drinking

*Healing of all incurable sickness no matter what it is...as Chosen Pastor prays.

* Favour and prosperity. Chosen is a fertile ground.

*Salvation and entime preparation for the Rapture of Saints. The ultimate goal. Reign with Christ in the new Heaven.

1 Share

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku raping buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by martineverest(m): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2019
over to u feminists

3 Likes

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by IvarTheBoneless: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2019
Just find it hard to believe.

So many sex starved negroes everywhere to satisfy her.

Even on Nairaland, scammers use "F" to dupe them

2 Likes

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by mrkings84(m): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2019
I can't fathom this. I think it was a simple playlet
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Kobicove(m): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2019
She was forcefully trying to take off his trousers... It does not necessarily mean that she wanted to rape him undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by mayormick(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
you two got me rolling on d floor....

after insulting eachoda with your different languages, then u denied it outrightly just because neither of u understands the others language... . it just seems funny to me
Lolz...seriously, dats what language can do to people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug / Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.