Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) (102306 Views)

Mob Overpowers Policemen, Kills Two, Injures Two Others In Edo / Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos / Gay Man Arrested After Breaking Into A Man’s House To Rape Him In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by ElsonMorali: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2019
Are Jamaicans ever sober?
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Valbulany(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2019
Born RAPIST...e choga amu mmadu...waka[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2019
Man handling
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:06am On Feb 24, 2019
Speechless

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Starboytwo(m): 10:06am On Feb 24, 2019
SweetBuns:

Idiat... You'll never say men are scum if it were the other way round undecided
at least it's not the other way round on this thread na.... Atleast manage that women are scum today... No be everyday women dey try rape man...

1 Like

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2019
Chai I wish say na this my neighbor wey I done they like since wan rape me like this, anybody wey try stop her go explain himself from hospital bed.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Nat404: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2019
He should face the music.
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2019
where is the outrage
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Clem00008: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2019
hugelyendowed:
A viral video of a lady trying to sexually assault a man publicly has got Nigerians talking.

In the shocking video, the lady was seen trying to forcefully pull off the underwear the man was wearing after overpowering him.

This was happening publicly in broad daylight.

Nobody wanted to help the man as the lady tried to rape him in public. Everybody was minding his
business.

But one man later summoned courage and confronted the lady, while the male victim fled. The lady fought the good Samaritan who came to help the victim.

Shocked Twitter user shared the video which has amassed over 2 million views in just hours, and wrote:

"So everybody was just going to stand there watching her rape him? I can swear the energy is different when the genders are switched."

It's not clear where the incident happened but some claim it happened in Jamaica. The man looks like one under the influence of drugs.
Watch the shocking video here and see reactions...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/lady-attempts-to-rape-man-in-public-as.html?m=1

Please rape me.
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Cammo: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2019
Nairaland feminists will say the man forced her on top him

2 Likes

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Arabs999: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
That woman deserves to have her pussy cut off!!!angry

What nonsense!

women are scum!!!!sad
Konji, after all, is a Bastard..
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Emmasnoop(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2019
Tufiatwa

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by JoanHicks(f): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2019
The lady is sick though

She's putting condom on him

OMG

3 Likes

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Cammo: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2019
SweetBuns:

Idiat... You'll never say men are scum if it were the other way round undecided

Do you rape drugged men
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by amaniro: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

negodi iti nke a anya.
Enyia enwero m efe gi

What language is this?
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by ThankGodEdeh(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

What nonsense!

women are scum!!!!sad
Women are scum
Your mother is a woman
Therefore, you mother is a.......

2 Likes

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Greenvaiper: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2019
SweetBuns:

I dunno what the hell that means but just know that I didn't insult you grin

Anuumanu
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by numen(m): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2019
Guy...I am OBIdiently ATIKUlated, but I detest when the word RAPE is trivialized. It's a serious and painful word bro. Let's use it wella. Cheers.

handsomeyinka:
Atiku raping buhari.
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2019
ThankGodEdeh:

Women are scum
Your mother is a woman
Therefore, you mother is a.......

You didn't catch the joke brov
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by mightyhazel: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

What nonsense!

women are scum!!!!sad
loool

Tryna imagine how u cut off a vagina..
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Deicide: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2019
According to the law women can't rape men. If this man was to take this woman to court she would win the case! though they might charge her for assault.

1 Like

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by wizzyvilla: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2019
What's that suppose to mean
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by biggestmanhood(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2019
pls let her come and rape me

1 Like

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by shege45: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Kobicove:
She was forcefully trying to take off his trousers... It does not necessarily mean that she wanted to rape him undecided
and was forcefully putting a condom on him

5 Likes

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Preshy561(f): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Bloggers.
Maybe they had unsettled issue, but, if it's a rape, then it's too bad for the lady.

1 Like

Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Buharifanatic: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2019
Bad belle people, allow him to enjoy himself
Re: Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2019
They are clearly speaking Jamaican patois. That means it happened in Jamaica

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) / Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug / Colombian Man Shoots Unclad Wife & Her Lover Dead While Having Sex In Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.