Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,905 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child (14652 Views)

Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married / How Many Of You Did This During Christmas / What Is The Funniest Thing You Did When You Were Still A Child?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2019
Every grown-up has a past, and this past includes one's childhood. In one way or the other, you must have done some funny things when you were still a child, you may not remember much though. Some you would know when your family start asking if you could still remember you did this, you did that. I'm not left out in this as well;
I could remember vividly that any time I fell sick and was unable to eat due to poor appetite, there was a food I would always love to eat and that's what, as a child, I called 'Jollof Party' (jollof rice prepared for a partygrin). The aroma always came from nowhere, maybe from my wild imaginationcheesy. My mother would ask, "what would you eat?" and I would say, 'jollof party'. My mother would then smile & respond,"boya ki a pa iya baba e, ki a le da ina party" i.e maybe we should kill your father's mother so that we can have a party. It's always funny. Meanwhile, there were some times she would ask my elder sister to try & prepare it for metongue.

Feel free to share the funny moments during your childhood with us.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by eben1marketer: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
In the early 90's, Dad gave my lil sister and I five naira note when he was about leaving the house for a function. He asked us to share the money equally. When he left, we tore the five naira note into two equal halves and I gave her one half while I took the other. But upon getting to Mama nkechi's store to buy biscuit and candy, we discovered the money was useless and we started crying while they laughed at us grin grin grin cheesy

I build websites if you need one. We can get it done without advance payment. See our beautiful designs HERE

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Sirmuel1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
Mummy and Daddy .... And I'm always the Daddy! cheesy

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by idonhammer: 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Richdad50(m): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
shocked

Baby thread!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by datopaper(m): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
When I dey young, I no dey like make my sibling comb my hair. Because we dey large well well for my family.
Is only my mother get the trick to do that.

And y ah dey do like that, b say! the thing dey pain me.

Whenever my mum is not around if some of sisters or brothers what to comb my . I will just concoct lie and said "my mother said I should not comb my hair" one of my sister then will replied me. " shut up, aja dudu"

And she started comb my hair and I will b crying then.

If I remember then, I always feel a childhood tin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Jossy4luv1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hmm
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by WilliamsChelster(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Driving my invisible Benz that year. Hands be controlling steering wheel, while my voice be the engine sound. E don tey wey I don dey drive car dey come oh cheesy Na me still be master for biro game that year, my biro no dey ever fall from desk, e be like magic. And we play it with some much passion. Writing “I am a goat” or “buy me” in paper and sticking it at the back of my classmates or for their yarnsh sef abi Na the rubber band game wey we play, or playing “Pepsi-kola” and slapping the fûck outta my friends hands or face. Twisting the cork of biro “koroso” or is the one we built houses with sands with legs inside grin

51 Likes

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by ikorodureporta: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
smiley
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by iornenge81(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
cheesy
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Sarkin: 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
It was during the Biafran war(civil war).
Then, as a child and a warlord, I captured over 50 'jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists' and took them as slaves at my plantation.
It was a really funny experience.

But now, time has changed and I've repented from my ways.
It was a really funny experience

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by ictjobber: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
When i was a kid i and some of my friends were playing tbis game "name of film name of film"... As we were playing one of my friend shouted blue film... Na so me shout ah ah.. Wale you can lie... The guy told me that it wasn't a lie that i should go and ask my father... Na so me innocently waka with my two very tiny legs go meet my dad "daddy, is Blue film a film"..... Y'all can guess what happened afterwards

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today...
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

34 Likes

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
wink
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by chyckxx(m): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
cheesy
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by jericco1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by pascalbenz: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
nobody wan share his or her own moment ni ?
Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by boman2014: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
the heat is too much

1 Like

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by stinjoe(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Remembering might be a bit difficult. But, i was told that, when i was so little then, no one dares carry me except my mom unless that person is ready to receive my dehumanized punches.

1 Like

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by jamezman(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
The most funniest moments of your old days are absolutely jokes with nothing to laugh about (Boring).....

Pardon me to ask how did this shit get to the FP..

1 Like

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by valdes00(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
When we were kids, my mom like using sarcasm alot...
i can remember a night when our neighbour brought back a plate my mom used in giving her food in the morning, i took it and went to meet my mom at the back yard and ask her "mommy, iya **** brought this plate, who owns it, she was like IYA ORIYOMi loni ( iya oriyomi owns it ) Iya oriyomi is the woman in the next street that we buy provisions from. i took the plate and went to iya oriyomi's shop in the next street, to give her... Instead of the woman to tell me its nt for her, she collected it and told me to go back home... Later that same night, she brought the plate to our house to ask how come i brought a plate to her, my mom called me and the first thing she did was to arrange my head with a good knock.... The pain was so sharp, i started crying saying that, was she nt the one who said its mama oriyomi's own... And the funny part is that, i have eaten with this same plate several times in the house... i dnt knw if its because its dark or because she said its for another person, thats why i didnt notice...
Cant forget that day, since then, i dnt listen to her sarcasm again....

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by zeedof(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
1. Crossing 2 finger at Hawk bird with the hope is going to fall down...

2. Nailing nail when dogs are meeting with the hope they won't separate

3. Waving my boths hand or finger at Great Egret bird flying with the hope of having is sheat or white sign on my nail (la ke la ke ba mi la ke, éyé àdà bà, bá mì lè kè)

52 Likes

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Chibuhealth(f): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Playing daddy and mummy things with neighbour son under the bed. Thank God I wasn't disvirgined during that because I did it with many then.

21 Likes

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by SjMbula(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
I slapped Buh*ri when we were classmates, now that he is a President i am now on run, i don't know weda i will disappear and appear or hide in Israel in rat style like Mazi Yamutu kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by SouthSouth1914: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2019

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Some Funny Things You Did As A Child by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Can I even remember my childhood?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Marriage A Measure Of Success In Life? / Lagos Couple Seek Help After Losing Four Children In A Fire / What Is MGTOW? Meet The ‘Men Going Their Own Way’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.