Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Volunteers Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Volunteers Needed (731 Views)

N-Power Volunteers, How Are You Coping Without March Stipend During Lockdown? / N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers / N-Power Distributes Gadgets To N-Tech Volunteers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volunteers Needed by ayozainy(f): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2019
Are you a;
- Graphic Artist?
- Content Creator?
- Creative Writer?
- Project Manager?
- Publicity Manager?
- Social Media Expert and Digital Marketer with expertise in Social media management and Search Engine optimization?

Are you a team worker, goal oriented, creative, experienced in the NGO field?

Are you passionate about ending all forms of sexual violence in the society?

Will you like to add value to yourself and to the society?

Will you love to Volunteer for an Organization that is aimed at curbing all forms of Sexual abuse in the society?

This is for you

Send a WhatsApp Message to 08183492772.

Re: Volunteers Needed by lovemaths(f): 6:43am On Feb 25, 2019
I'd love to volunteer but I do not have a smart phone. I am a creative writer and content creator. I am currently teaching myself graphic design. I am passionate about ending all forms of sexual violence in the society.

ayozainy:
Are you a;
- Graphic Artist?
- Content Creator?
- Creative Writer?
- Project Manager?
- Publicity Manager?
- Social Media Expert and Digital Marketer with expertise in Social media management and Search Engine optimization?

Are you a team worker, goal oriented, creative, experienced in the NGO field?

Are you passionate about ending all forms of sexual violence in the society?

Will you like to add value to yourself and to the society?

Will you love to Volunteer for an Organization that is aimed at curbing all forms of Sexual abuse in the society?

This is for you

Send a WhatsApp Message to 08183492772.
Re: Volunteers Needed by Jaffbay: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2019
Hey fam!
Please I am looking for a writer who knows how hyperlinks work and who can write articles for me on daily basis.
I would like you to message me on WhatsApp via ;-08036254487..

Please if you're not very good in writing, don't message me.

God bless y'all.
Re: Volunteers Needed by ify123destiny(m): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Add me up on whatsapp so we can discuss better 08176271667. Am a Film Maker/Producer
Re: Volunteers Needed by ayozainy(f): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
lovemaths:
I'd love to volunteer but I do not have a smart phone. I am a creative writer and content creator. I am currently teaching myself graphic design. I am passionate about ending all forms of sexual violence in the society.

Okay. When you get a smart phone don't hesitate to send a message to the number
Re: Volunteers Needed by osaudu: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
Add me up on 07054600639
Re: Volunteers Needed by ayozainy(f): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2019
Volunteer Graphic Artist needed and Publicity Manager. Send a WhatsApp message to 08183492772
Re: Volunteers Needed by ayozainy(f): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
A Volunteer Graphic Artist and Publicity Manager needed. Kindly send a WhatsApp message to 08183492772

(1) (Reply)

Pam Slippers N Sanders At Aff / NNPC Announces Date For CBT Recruitment Test / Lowest-paying Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.