Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Got Robbed While On A Nairaland Hookup - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Got Robbed While On A Nairaland Hookup (1099 Views)

Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos / How I Got Robbed ' By My Old School Mate / Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Got Robbed While On A Nairaland Hookup by moondust(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2007
Hey peeps! I met this nice girl on nairaland and she happned to live very close to my place.we got to meet and all was good, but then we hung out together one sunday afternoon( more of a business hangout, though) and got robbed at gunpoint in broad daylight and within the confines of an eatry. They took her mac laptop, our phones, her wristwatch and all the money we had on us, everything except my car ,  for 1, I had never been robbed before in my life and I really feel bad for my friend, because her loss exceeds mine by far, so folks I really need your suggestions on what i should do next, I'm already making moves to buy her a new phone
Re: Got Robbed While On A Nairaland Hookup by cuteass1(f): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2007
Dear i'm so sorry for the tragedy that befell you and your friend, take heart. I'm even more relieved and happy that you guys are alive, the rest can be achieved over again.

If you have the money to help her replace any of the lost stuff, then be my guest, That's very genuine and kind of you, you're like one in a million, and i'm sure she'll highly and totally appreciate it and you as a friend. A friend in need, they say is a friend indeed wink

But darl. make sure, and i repeat make you're not doing it because you feel guilty or responsible for what happened, because you're not. People get robbed everyday in different places, that you guys were together while it happened i believe is a coincidence. It could hae happened to her anywhere.

You guys just have to be there for each other, even though her loss might have been a step higher than yours, lets not forget that you were still robbed yourself cheesy

Good luck in your endeavours, and may your loss in helping others be replenished ten folds . . AMEN!!!
Re: Got Robbed While On A Nairaland Hookup by Makamiyaki(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2007
@cute-ass
thanks ma sista 4 da encouragin words. looks like u're the only one who's shown concern so far, I appreciate
Re: Got Robbed While On A Nairaland Hookup by magneto(m): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2007
hey, good of u to wanna replace her phone man. . . sorry bout the loss! shit happens. wink
Re: Got Robbed While On A Nairaland Hookup by moondust(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2007
Makamiyaki:

@cute-ass
thanks ma sista 4 da encouragin words. looks like u're the only one who's shown concern so far, I appreciate

Hey! I should be saying that! , but thanks
magneto:

hey, good of u to want to replace her phone man. . . sorry bout the loss! shit happens. wink

thanks, ,I guess so, man
Re: Got Robbed While On A Nairaland Hookup by cuteass1(f): 12:25am On Apr 28, 2007
Makamiyaki:

@cute-ass

wink cheesy
Re: Got Robbed While On A Nairaland Hookup by Gamine(f): 5:01pm On May 03, 2007
Moondust, u r reli a nice person smiley
Re: Got Robbed While On A Nairaland Hookup by Brymore(m): 10:15pm On May 04, 2007
quite sad, more so the fact that you guys were together, some people would have even suggested that you set up the whole thing.
Just as Cute-ass said, we should thank God for your lives and that you weren't injured.
The same God that provided the means to get what was stolen will surely provide the means to get even more than that.

Meanwhile, take heart and do what you can for the lady, don't try to push yourself beyond your limits.
God will help you.

#Candid Submission#

(1)

Kidnappers Set Policemen Ablaze As Super Eagles Goalkeeper Escapes Kidnap ! / Omg ! / 2 Nigerians Arrested With US $100M In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.