Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos (60744 Views)

500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph / Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Lazyreporta(m): 5:24am On Jan 29, 2016
Nike

The police in Lagos have arrested two undergraduates for allegedly raping a job-seeker, identified only as Nike, and robbing her of valuables in the Igando area of the state.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the suspects, identified as Valentine and Kusimo, allegedly took turns to rape their victim after luring her into a hotel.

Valentine, an indigene of Imo State, was said to be seeing off the 27-year-old with the hope that she would not raise the alarm when Nike suddenly called for help.

The suspects were subsequently arrested and taken to the Igando Police Division.

The incident happened on Thursday, January 14, 2016, on Idowu Ibiyemi Street, in the Igando area of Lagos State.

A police source told our correspondent that Valentine and Nike had met on a dating site.

He said, “Valentine is a 400-level Civil Engineering student of a university in Imo State. He chatted up the lady on the dating site and from there, their conversation shifted to Whatsapp, a mobile messaging application.

“The suspect told his friend, Kusimo, about the girl and they decided to trick her. Kusimo, a student of a polytechnic in Ogun State, would sometimes take Valentine’s phone and be chatting with Nike, without the girl knowing that it was Kusimo.

“Having done that for some days, they decided to invite her to Lagos.”

It was gathered that Nike, an indigene of Osun State, travelled down from Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, where she was based, to the Igando area.

Our correspondent learnt that the victim and Valentine scheduled to meet at his house.

PUNCH Metro gathered that instead of taking her to his apartment, the suspect took her to a popular hotel in the area.

The source said, “The girl did not know she was taken to a hotel because he took her through the back into the room.

“The second suspect, had, however, hid inside the toilet. As the lady entered the room, Valentine shut the door and Kusimo jumped out from his hideout with a bottle. He smashed the bottle on the ground and he told the girl to cooperate or they would kill her.

“While Valentine had two rounds, the second suspect had three rounds of sex with her. After they had raped her, they robbed her of her BlackBerry and N15, 000.

“In order to prevent her from exposing them, they took snapshots of her unclothedness and threatened that if she told anyone about her ordeal, they would put the pictures on the Internet.”

PUNCH Metro gathered that after committing the act, Valentine decided to see Nike off.

The victim was, however, said to have raised the alarm, drawing the attention of passersby.

She was said to have narrated what happened to people, which led to the arrest of both suspects.

They were detained at the Igando Police Division, before the matter was transferred to the State Department of Criminal Investigation, Yaba.

Another police source, however, said the suspects claimed that Nike agreed to mutual sex with them and only raised the alarm because she was not well paid.

She said, “How can you leave your place in Ibadan for Lagos and claim not to know what you are doing? It is not true that they raped her. She only wanted to make money off the men, and that was why she raised the alarm outside.

“The suspect said she demanded N200,000 for settlement and she is saying she does not want her fiancé and family members to be aware. She is not innocent.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmus, while confirming the incident, said the police had charged both suspects to court.

“Case charged to court,” she said in a text message.

http://www.punchng.com/undergraduates-rape-rob-job-seeker-take-nude-photos/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 29, 2016
Ohe adam
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by raayah(f): 5:34am On Jan 29, 2016
Women should beware, do not go to a male's house if you don't know him properly. That's all.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Cutehector(m): 5:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Women will always continue to visit "the man" at his house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by osemoses1234(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2016
5 rounds wit 2 diffrt dick nah wa ooooo she don cast

1 Like

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Lazyreporta(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by kennyman2000(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2016
Hmmmm.. Donald trump statement that all Nigerians knows is ''sex'' was right afterall.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by brunofarad(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Marvel1206: 10:21am On Jan 29, 2016
wonders shall never end

They should be burnt at stake
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Starttell: 10:22am On Jan 29, 2016
I totally condemn rape, but let's throw some pun.
The Mods are quite adapting to placing things related to Sexuality on Front-page.
The other day, a Nairalander made a post with the topic.
Pictures of Nollywood actress Chika Asoegwu wedding, the Mods changed it to BOOBS UNLEASHED at Chika Asoegwu's wedding. grin grin grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by damilareoye: 10:22am On Jan 29, 2016
Fo.ols.

Jail loading for them.
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 29, 2016
I only clicked to check the NAMES and the ORIGINS of the Culprits

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by dhamstar(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2016
THOSE BASTARD MUST BE CASTRATED AND THEN JAILED FOR NOT LESS THAN 50YRS.

BTW, why she go meet them for hotel? se dem be C. E. O ni??

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by ademega(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2016
sometimes this kind of story is very hard to judge. but I think the guy actually betrayed the trust of the lady by inviting his friend to the hotel and by forcing her to have twosome which by all means criminal in nature and both guys deserve jail, long one. for sure, they must have been chating on different things even sex chat self. they must have been discussing issues that made them close to the point of traveling down to lagos from ibadan not knowing the guy had evil intentions to molest her with his friends. saying he doesn't know that the house they took her to was a hotel is hard to believe. by all standards hotel rooms are always different from a house. and hardly will you see an hotel that has other entrance that will not look like an hotel entrance.she was only dispointed at the trick of the guy he trusted so much and which by me they deserve fine punishment from the law.

funny enough, thousands of youths meet on social media and other sites on daily bases. some, even end up in marriage, some just mutual se. xtray benefits, some best friends for life and some are better off through the friend they made on net.

worst of all, some have met their untimely death, hundreds have been reaped and robbed, many are in some rich men houses vomiting different currency time to time.

in all, one should be very careful of the kind of friends he makes physically let alone on social media.

I have met couple of friends on same platform. before i invite (I have stopped that since anyway) u or I go meet you, I always make sure I know who I am dealing with. Facebook is a very good platform for me to know who u are. if u hardly post pics of you and your friends, u are a suspect, if I can hardly Identify at least ten people to you through their regular comments or discussion in a topic over a time then u are likely to be dangerous. if no one ever ask of a relative or friend from you then forget invitation oh. then your location must be well spelt out and I do background checking on your growing up.

this an evil world, u must not take chance just for a second, if not you are gone for ever. we shall not be victims of evil men

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by aldexrio(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2016
The height of rape cases in Nigeria is becoming alarming.
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Sickstars stop following men...especially online ones....let men come to look for you.... The Bible says whoever findeth a good wife..... Not who findeth a good husband!

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by vivianblog(f): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Eboh4z: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Wickedness in high places
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by opeycl(f): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Abatsam111(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2016
Brutality...
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by johntaiwo123(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2016
I blame the girl. Why do girls do like this, now a matured girl for that matter. Oga oooo. You just presented yourself so cheap and you also brought a great disgrace even on Nairaland.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

Listen to your parent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by HRich(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2016
He will end up blaming the devil now.
And devil will deny knowing him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by omoadeleye(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2016
sad
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by johnshagb(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2016
Lots of twists in this story.

* You traveled all the way to lagos to meet a stranger

*You couldn't differentiate between a residential building and a Hotel at your age

* They took you in through the back door? Dafuq!

* A rapist confidently seeing you off

The police should check their chat history because this seems like typical olosho business gone wrong. And if the guys are guilty they should be dealt with accordingly.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by Sard(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2016
I neither trust a girl that left Ibadan to go fvck in Lagos nor two guys that had sex with the same girl at the same time
It could be anything....
It could be rape or mutual s€x that went bad!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by youngprof8787: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2016
nigera a country full of animals!!how did we get here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by EastanPower(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Undergraduates Raped, Robbed Job Seeker And Took Her Unclad Photos by abbaapple: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2016
Sums up our entire life!!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) / 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million / Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.