Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,337 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Please How Can I Check Data Balance On My Modem Without Removing...... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please How Can I Check Data Balance On My Modem Without Removing...... (7558 Views)

How Can I Change 7.2mbps HSDPA Modem Language From Indonesia To English / All Banks And USSD Code To Check Bank Account Balance On Phone / How To Get The Mtn F@stlink Software And Use It On Any Unlocked Modem And Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Check Data Balance On My Modem Without Removing...... by Jetland(m): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2019
I'm using a Modem for the first time, but I've been experiencing some issues here, I don't know if it's normal or not. I've been trying to check my balance on my airtel sim, but I don't seem to find a way around it. I would love to know if it's possible for one to check account/data balance (like *140# or *234#)without having to remove the sim from the modem and insert it in a phone. Looking at the images below, whenever I dial code, it doesn't return expected results as phones do.

Thanks

Re: Please How Can I Check Data Balance On My Modem Without Removing...... by waleyp(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2019
Same Thing When I Started Using MiFI, You No Get Choice O, You Will Have To De Put Your Sim Inside A Phone To Check Your Balance
Re: Please How Can I Check Data Balance On My Modem Without Removing...... by Jetland(m): 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
waleyp:
Same Thing When I Started Using MiFI, You No Get Choice O, You Will Have To De Put Your Sim Inside A Phone To Check Your Balance

Nawao. Alright, bro. Thanks
Re: Please How Can I Check Data Balance On My Modem Without Removing...... by kelvinsmith2(m): 1:56am On Feb 25, 2019
To check your balance without removing sim is very easy all you need to do is remove the sim from the modem and put it on your phone and check, then put it back very easy �

(1) (Reply)

Buy Brand New Laptop, Desktop And IT Accessories In Nsukka / How To Devise Passwords That Drive Hackers Away / Help With Acer Laptop Problem, Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.