Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Mother Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter's 14-year-old Boyfriend '50 Times' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter's 14-year-old Boyfriend '50 Times' (2384 Views)

Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) / 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter's 14-year-old Boyfriend '50 Times' by ebusnwaoma: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
A 38-year-old mother has been arrested in Tennessee, for allegedly sleeping with her daughter's 14-year-old boyfriend 50 times. 

The mother of 6 who has been sleeping with daughter's 14-year-old boyfriend was identified as Jamie Tice, and she was arrested after a friend told the police that she told her about the romantic affair with the boy. Jamie who was charged in November 2017 with five counts of statutory rape, admitted in court that the sexual relationship started in December of 2016 when the boy was 14, and continued until October 2017.

While the rape victim estimated that they had sex 40 to 50 sexual encounters, Tice claimed that they slept together 20 times. ‘He said that after the first couple of times, yes, he was a willing participant, but the age of consent is 18 in Tennessee and she knew that,’ Sumner County Assistant District Attorney Ron Blanton told the Hendersonville Standard. 

Though the boy had testified that the relationship was consensual, Jamie told the court that the boy forced himself on her and also threatened to tell her husband and daughter in subsequent times. 

‘He would go back and forth between these personalities and it was a daily thing,’ Tice tearfully told jurors.

‘I was caught between the worst rock and hard place in my entire life,’ she said. ‘I never, not one time made an advance at [him].’  

Jamie’s daughter who dated the boy for about a year-and-a-half beginning in August of 2016, attends Metro Christian Academy and other church functions with him. Jamie who is due to be sentenced on March 22, was found guilty of two counts of statutory rape by an authority figure and three counts of aggravated statutory rape.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/24/mother-arrested-for-sleeping-with-daughters-14-year-old-boyfriend-50-times/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Mother Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter's 14-year-old Boyfriend '50 Times' by FemiEddy(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
No comments

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter's 14-year-old Boyfriend '50 Times' by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2019
I don't understand the recent obsession of american women with underage boys

4 Likes

Re: Mother Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter's 14-year-old Boyfriend '50 Times' by DIMIZZY1: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
No one knows of the day or hour of RAPTURE
My dear its now or it might be too late for you! Change from that your secret SIN
God is watching you

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter's 14-year-old Boyfriend '50 Times' by Nwodosis(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
How was the number of times they had sex counted?

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter's 14-year-old Boyfriend '50 Times' by ObaKlaz: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
I knew it happened in the States, even before clicking thread.

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter's 14-year-old Boyfriend '50 Times' by donstan18: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Older women are mostly obsessed with underage boiz.

Not just in America, but in Nigeria too.
Re: Mother Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter's 14-year-old Boyfriend '50 Times' by bigwig071(m): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
and she no even c me

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter's 14-year-old Boyfriend '50 Times' by okwabayi(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
...and somebody will debate against the reason to spay this animal.
I see a child abuser pictured in those images.
It makes no difference what gender the person is.
Re: Mother Arrested For Sleeping With Daughter's 14-year-old Boyfriend '50 Times' by ugbede69(m): 12:51am On Feb 25, 2019
wen will a beautiful lady come n rape me

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballer Bags Death Sentence For Smuggling N413k Worth Of Drugs / (august 17, 2021) Taliban Kill Woman For Not Wearing Burqa On Same Day They Vow / How Modupe A NYSC Member Was Lured Raped And Killed In Ogun State By His Driver.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.