Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Absolutely Free Songs, Videos Etc. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Absolutely Free Songs, Videos Etc. (933 Views)

Converting Torrents To Dirent Download -absolutely Free / I Watch Bba Life Every Day On My Dstv Mobile Phone Absolutely Free Can't Beat It / How To Get Patent Right Free ,finance By Government Absolutely Free Of Charge! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Absolutely Free Songs, Videos Etc. by djimkat: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2007
its funny that very few nigerians know where to look for free songs, videos and other stuff. the "technology" is called FILESHARING. how it works is that someone with a file makes it available for download using a p2p {peer-to-peer} network and you download it from that person. a faster means however is by using torrents. i use ares or limewire to download single songs, and bitcomet to download albums and games! use this link to download ares: aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net
the user interface for ares is quite easy to use after installation. enjoy!!
Re: Absolutely Free Songs, Videos Etc. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2007
as long as you keep in mind that NOTHING is truly free.the person may also choose to share any of the following: dialers, trojans,spyware, viruses, worms, browser hijackers,,.
Re: Absolutely Free Songs, Videos Etc. by nawa1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2007
. . .and even ATOMIC BOMBS grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Help!<<<hide My Ip Address Software Needed Urgently>>> / Pdf: Your Assistance Please! / Dont Buy Glo 3g Plus Modem Yet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.