Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Help For Your Purchase Of Unaab Admission List Checker - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help For Your Purchase Of Unaab Admission List Checker (2642 Views)

Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Unaab 2012/2013 / Unaab Admission Made Easy (2011/2012)session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help For Your Purchase Of Unaab Admission List Checker by oladiran02: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2010
my name is oladipupo and a student of the great institution, and i want to tell you guys to get your pin to check if your name is on the list released before the school thinks you did not want the course you were given, whereas its that you didnt know you were given a course because those that have their names on the list should have start paying their acceptance fee by now.

i am here to asist you guys that cant travel to unaab for those at far distance to get his or her card to check the list.just beep me on 08033981254, and i will be there for your asistance.
good luck and great UNAABITES.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Richest Students In University Of Lagos (unilag) Nigeria / Photos Al-hikmah University, Ilorin Fifth Convocation Ceremony / Get A Home Tutor In Lagos- Home Tutors In Lagos | Private Tutors In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.