Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Suggestions Needed Please! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Suggestions Needed Please! (1581 Views)

I Need Your Suggestions On Best Car To Buy For Haulage And Family Use / Ford Edge As A First Card ,your Suggestions Please / Advice Needed Please On My RX 330 Gearbox Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions Needed Please! by Tj3502: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Just bought 06 toyota corrolla and wanna pimped it to make it CLASSIC.pls,what are the things to change on it and colour to be used.the car colour is GREY
Re: Suggestions Needed Please! by Tj3502: 6:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Tj3502:
Just bought 06 toyota corrolla and wanna pimped it to make it CLASSIC.pls,what are the things to change on it and colour to be used.the car colour is GREY
Nairalanders,am still waiting to hear frm u......May the great architect of the universe respond to ur issues as u respond to mine.
Re: Suggestions Needed Please! by antagonist: 6:41am On Feb 25, 2019
why don't you check around auto section, not much to be done besides new rims, dvd stereo with reverse cam, leather seat covers, subwoofer if you like
don't make it look gaudy or tacky please

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed Please! by olafriend88(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Tj3502:

Am an automobile technician, if you want to love-vendor your car, First have it in mind that if you are buying it here in Nigeria it might be China you will get.
First thing to get is
1.Reims and tires
2 door padded
3.tinted Lyon
4.Silver Door handle
5.door spoiler
6.front and rear bumper to sport type
7.change of car stereo to the display one,that will come with reverse camera
8. You can change the paint to black, white or any colour of you choice . you can also get colour of your choice from colour chart.

If you can take the car to ladipo for your love-vendor chioce, its a day processing, they will do it for and later you will go and spray the car with over bake,

Via my number car my for more info 08025976242

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed Please! by timifakay(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2019
Tj3502:

Sorry to say, there's nothing to make classic about a Corolla, it's a very good but bland car. Just get alloy rims with a touch of black, good car seat cover, steering cover and air freshener, maybe a spoiler too.
Please avoid those silver door frame and handle panel covers, for me: they make the car look trashy and I've seen cases where they cut car users...
More importantly use manufacturer recommended fluids and parts only

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed Please! by MrFinbarr(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2019
Nothing bad in giving your car some cosmetic touches.
We can't do much for older cars as this, but we gotta try. Also installed DVD radio with Reverse Camera.

Here's mine...

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed Please! by RZArecta2(m): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Tj3502:

Nairalanders,am still waiting to hear frm u......May the great architect of the universe respond to ur issues as u respond to mine.
what's your budget
Re: Suggestions Needed Please! by Tj3502: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
You people gladdened my heart with what u wrote......I really appreciate u guys....thanks!
Re: Suggestions Needed Please! by Tj3502: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
RZArecta2:
what's your budget
I budgeted 170k for it including 4 brand new tyres and alloy wheels
Re: Suggestions Needed Please! by Fogman(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2019
You can upgrade the sound system to Dvd System with reverse camera.
Re: Suggestions Needed Please! by steph2sweet(f): 3:37am On May 15, 2020
timifakay:

Sorry to say, there's nothing to make classic about a Corolla, it's a very good but bland car. Just get alloy rims with a touch of black, good car seat cover, steering cover and air freshener, maybe a spoiler too.
Please avoid those silver door frame and handle panel covers, for me: they make the car look trashy and I've seen cases where they cut car users...
More importantly use manufacturer recommended fluids and parts only
Pls I just had a little scratch on my hubby's car and I don't want him to find out about it cos I know his temperament. Do I need to go to mechanic to use spray on it so that it won't be noticeable, or is it something I can do by myself. Like getting the paint and using it on d scratched area.

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Needed Please! by ivoryhouse(m): 4:18am On May 15, 2020
Tj3502:
There are a few basic things to do
Wheels and tires
Do a muffler upgrade, a glass muffler will make your car sound nicer, and perhaps even the exhaust tip upgrade too
Air intake upgrade
You can wrap the car, or use Plasti dip to get it looking wonderful. With eithernof these, you won't have to paint and they last upwards of 3years
Upgrade your front and rear lights to LEDs, and on the interior, LEDs too with mood lighting.
Re: Suggestions Needed Please! by ivoryhouse(m): 4:20am On May 15, 2020
steph2sweet:

Pls I just had a little scratch on my hubby's car and I don't want him to find out about it cos I know his temperament. Do I need to go to mechanic to use spray on it so that it won't be noticeable, or is it something I can do by myself. Like getting the paint and using it on d scratched area.
I don't know how deep it is but if it didn't get to bare metal, use brake fluid and take out the other car's paint. If it got to the bare metal, just confess so you don't make it worse by spraying the section that has the issue
Re: Suggestions Needed Please! by timifakay(m): 12:04am On May 16, 2020
steph2sweet:

Take a picture and post to show extent of damage
Re: Suggestions Needed Please! by Control7: 7:02am On May 16, 2020
olafriend88:
[color=#006600][/color]

Am an automobile technician, if you want to love-vendor your car, First have it in mind that if you are buying it here in Nigeria it might be China you will get.
First thing to get is
1.Reims and tires
2 door padded
3.tinted Lyon
4.Silver Door handle
5.door spoiler
6.front and rear bumper to sport type
7.change of car stereo to the display one,that will come with reverse camera
8. You can change the paint to black, white or any colour of you choice . you can also get colour of your choice from colour chart.

If you can take the car to ladipo for your love-vendor chioce, its a day processing, they will do it for and later you will go and spray the car with over bake,

Via my number car my for more info 08025976242

If I want to upgrade my LE to SE look, do I need to buy a new front and back bumper? Or just install the bumper grille?
Re: Suggestions Needed Please! by steph2sweet(f): 1:21pm On May 18, 2020
timifakay:

Take a picture and post to show extent of damage
Ok sir

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Getting A Toyota Camry 2007 To 2010 / LEXUS 570 Supersport 2020 / How Many Litre Of Fuel, Ibadan To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.