Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

“Don’t Dance More Than Me" — Insecure Bride Tells Her Friend On Her Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / “Don’t Dance More Than Me" — Insecure Bride Tells Her Friend On Her Wedding (509 Views)

Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) / Guys Throw Bags Of Pure Water At Their Friend On His Birthday In Akure / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Don’t Dance More Than Me" — Insecure Bride Tells Her Friend On Her Wedding by Giftedhand92: 2:59am On Feb 25, 2019
Mixed reactions as insecure bride tells her friend "Don’t dance more than me" at her traditional wedding.

Below is a footage showing moment an insecure bride embarrassed her friend at her wedding after noticing she was

The bride who couldn't bear the way her friend was dancing dangerously at her wedding boldly turned to the lady and warned her not to dance more than her.

The friend who was left in stitches with the statement, suddenly slowed her dancing, got people talking.

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: “Don’t Dance More Than Me" — Insecure Bride Tells Her Friend On Her Wedding by Giftedhand92: 3:03am On Feb 25, 2019

Re: “Don’t Dance More Than Me" — Insecure Bride Tells Her Friend On Her Wedding by Nbote(m): 3:06am On Feb 25, 2019
Ladies don't really trust each other na... D bride probably had been suspecting her friend before den

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Dance More Than Me" — Insecure Bride Tells Her Friend On Her Wedding by delishpot: 3:30am On Feb 25, 2019
But why she šef want steal the show from the bride na?
Re: “Don’t Dance More Than Me" — Insecure Bride Tells Her Friend On Her Wedding by mhizdebbygold(f): 4:07am On Feb 25, 2019
She dance more than u, she no dance more than u....fact still remains u are the one getting married I no thief ur husband won't u leave my dance for me...na dis type after them marry u go dey hear" u know am a married woman now I wunt really be associating with u guys unless u too get married" Kai! The thunder that will fire u will give u body odour
Re: “Don’t Dance More Than Me" — Insecure Bride Tells Her Friend On Her Wedding by franklingud(m): 6:13am On Feb 25, 2019
Don't dance more than me if I slap you.

grin grin grin
Re: “Don’t Dance More Than Me" — Insecure Bride Tells Her Friend On Her Wedding by peteruuu(m): 6:42am On Feb 25, 2019
And here am I, a very good dancer!.
Re: “Don’t Dance More Than Me" — Insecure Bride Tells Her Friend On Her Wedding by ayoncox: 8:15am On Feb 25, 2019
That was how the best lady of a bride got pregnant for a bestman who happens to be married and works with chevron. The lady lured the guy and he fell for it, she got pregnant and gave birth to a girl, till date she is still collecting Monthly tax from the guy

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Win 20k In The Loops' "Tell Your Mother Dance Challenge" / REEA 2019 Nomination/entry Closing Soon!, Submit Yours Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.