Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,184 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Stanbic Ibtc Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic Ibtc Test (7620 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Test Invite / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / Who Attended Stanbic Ibtc Test On Saturday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic Ibtc Test by Eeyore(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2010
@ GoldCircle

The parts in bold clearly show a silver lining in the clouds, some light in the dark tunnel. Besides, as at today, they are still advertising vacancies on their website.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Test by GoldCircle: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2010
Sorry! No vex! I didn't in any way imply that the picture was gloomy. Besides, please read carefully again "Standard Bank‘s chief executive, Jacko Maree, told Reuters last month the lender was in ”hiring mode” for skilled bankers, and aimed to double its Nigerian branch network this year. This statement said Last month.

"Standard Bank, according to Reuters on Tuesday, reported a nine per cent rise in first-half profit in August, helped by a decline in bad loans. However, net interest income and non-lending revenue, the two most important earnings measures for a commercial bank, both declined."

Thank you,
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Test by oseniwale(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2010
Thanks all.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Test by papihand: 1:09am On Oct 08, 2010
Hey check for urgent vacancies at www.nigerianvacancies.com
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Test by Eeyore(m): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2010
papihand:

Hey check for urgent vacancies at www.nigerianvacancies.com

Carry your market park one side, abeg.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Test by Eeyore(m): 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2010
Which way, Stanbi IBTC?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Test by blueiyke(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2010
Updates, someone. Anyone.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Test by JazzyPhizzle: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2010
All,

I wrote the test in August 2010 and was called for a second interview in early September. Feedback showed that the interview was successful.

Since then, no concrete statements from them except to wait.

I am actually pleased to hear about this development as I had almost lost hope of changing banks.

GoldCircle et al, please continue to post new information as you receive it here. Thanks
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Test by UGOCHUKWU3: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2010
@ Jazzy

Apart frm the interview,which other processes did yu undergo,also what positin were you interviewed for,am kind f in the same position but have reached the medical stage anyway,kp me posted pls
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Test by Eeyore(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2010
@ JazzyPhizzle

Pray, what position exactly did you apply for?? I wrote for experience hire on 14th September (@ Kimberly Ryan) and subsequently got a mail from one Mamman Madu from Stanbic's Hr Dept, informing me that I was successful. Since then, I've not heard from them.

Just yesterday, I learnt they are inviting freshers who passed the aptitude test for interviews.

Makes me wonder how organized the whole thing is, really.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Test by JazzyPhizzle: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2010
@ Ugochukwu3

Just the interview. Nothing else. For you to have gone for the medicals means that you had been given an offer letter. That looks progressive. I wish I had more info to give you.

@Eeyore
It was an experienced position and I have been praying ever since! Freshers? Please confirm. What exactly are they up to?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Test by Eeyore(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2010
JazzyPhizzle:

@Eeyore
It was an experienced position and I have been praying ever since! Freshers? Please confirm. What exactly are they up to?

Confirmed oo. They sent mails today inviting some freshers for medicals. (I don't remember when they wrote their own test). Abeg, who has the phone numbers of that Mamman Madu in their Hr, or anybody at all in their Hr? These people are falling my hand seriously.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Test by JazzyPhizzle: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2010
@Eeyore

This is amazing!!! But wetin we go do but to continue to hope and pray for the best.

Keep us informed on anything about them, abeg.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Test by JazzyPhizzle: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2010
@Eeyore/all,

Can anyone provide info on what is going on with Stanbic IBTC per the intake of new staff. Someone mentioned that there is an employment freeze at the moment but just on friday 17th december 2010, there are new vacancies posted on their website.

Someone please help with validated info! cry
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Test by jandoe88: 8:02am On Dec 21, 2010
cal dis guy 08030411945; his mamman madu, lat ur complaints, worries n concerns to him, lets pray he gives u a listning ear
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Test by JazzyPhizzle: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2010
@jandoe 88

Thanks for the information. I'll contact him and provide a feedback.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Test by ikpakwu(f): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2010
Plz can someone advice on recent vacancies that they advertised cuz the site is not opening
Re: Stanbic Ibtc Test by Dblaiz(f): 11:37am On Oct 28, 2020
For you Stanbic IBTC Aptitude Test practice materials, kindly click on this link
https://myjobtests.com/test/stanbic-ibtc-bank-aptitude-test-past-questions-pack/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ici Nig Ltd Recruitment / FMC Umuahia Advertising!!!!!!!!! / Federal Polytechnic Salary Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.