Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Bosalin-- A Rising Star From The Eastside Of Naija! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bosalin-- A Rising Star From The Eastside Of Naija! (2688 Views)

Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video / Bosalin – Shine + Otokwa Gi(imulia) Ft Slowdog & Sparta E [notjustok] / Hot New Music : Bosalin - Shine + Okilikili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bosalin-- A Rising Star From The Eastside Of Naija! by jiggaz(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2010
Bosalin is a new rapper from the Eastside of the Nigerian Music Industry, Awka to be precise.He has a record label in Awka called SIGNATURE ENTERTAINMENT, It is made up of 3 Artistes-Bosalin, I Rap and Queenmother(the only female member of the SIGNATURE CREW), listen and download some of his tracks like GOVERNMENT, CONTAINER, UTALI, here's the link, www.reverbnation.com/bosalin have a pleasant listening and then post your comments,
Re: Bosalin-- A Rising Star From The Eastside Of Naija! by jiggaz(m): 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2010
I like the GOVERNMENT joint feat. I Rap and Queenmother, its banging.The joint is enjoying massive airplay on Eastside Rhythm 95.7FM,Awka, plz post ur comments after listening, u all are welcome, Its still your guy JIGGAZ, bringing you the best sounds from the EAST COAST OF NAIJA, am your link to the EAST and i do deliver!!!
Re: Bosalin-- A Rising Star From The Eastside Of Naija! by Signaturen: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2010
Ye Zurr!
Re: Bosalin-- A Rising Star From The Eastside Of Naija! by slimberri: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2010
I like Awka don cast and cash money container no na high sea grin edu brazil lmao
Re: Bosalin-- A Rising Star From The Eastside Of Naija! by Prodigalangelo: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2010
Big up urselfs signature crew. Feelin Awka don cast, joint on point like a DECIMAL. www.twitter.com/prodigalangelo
Re: Bosalin-- A Rising Star From The Eastside Of Naija! by jiggaz(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2011
Here's the link to Bosalin's newest HOT singles. ADIMAFUGI, MARATHON feat Lil Jojo and Monk P, ALUBAGON feat Elvis and Raezy. http://nigerianhiphop.net/2011/01/21/bosalin-adimafudigi-marathon-feat-lil-jojo-and-monk-p-alubagom-feat-elvis-and-raezy/
Re: Bosalin-- A Rising Star From The Eastside Of Naija! by jiggaz(m): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2011
For non-Igbos, ADIMAFUDIGI is an Igbo word which means "I am not even seeing u". While ALUBAGOM means "I have entered". Itz SIGNATURE baby, so listen up!! Lol.
Re: Bosalin-- A Rising Star From The Eastside Of Naija! by Koboland(f): 6:46am On Feb 23, 2011
Alubagom nwanne so adim afudigi grin
Re: Bosalin-- A Rising Star From The Eastside Of Naija! by fingard02k(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2011
Ya i like that dude songs.except 'awka don cast' i think that track is banned.i love cash money containner no na high sea and also 'new cars,more money baby i can take you over seas'.awka never cast
Re: Bosalin-- A Rising Star From The Eastside Of Naija! by fingard02k(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2011
Ya i like that dude songs.except 'awka don cast' i think that track is banned.i love cash money containner no na high sea and also 'new cars,more money baby i can take you over seas'.awka never cast
Re: Bosalin-- A Rising Star From The Eastside Of Naija! by Koboland(f): 7:09am On Feb 24, 2011
fingard02k:

, it was never banned, they planned to but after listening to his interviews Bosalin said Awka don cast means Awka is now exposed, Awka done cast is not negative as most of you guys tend to think, he also said Bosalin don cast, signature don cast, you aint hear that one?
Re: Bosalin-- A Rising Star From The Eastside Of Naija! by slimberri: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2011
Re: Bosalin-- A Rising Star From The Eastside Of Naija! by PuffPuff1: 12:43am On Mar 15, 2011
This guy is talented. I was found this poll that two hundred and something people voted and Bosalin beat other rappers (Naeto C, Ruggedman, Muna and more) as the best igbo rapper

http://www.agureport.com/igbo-rapper-winner-594/

http://www.agureport.com/vote-now-igbo-rapper-454/
shocked
Re: Bosalin-- A Rising Star From The Eastside Of Naija! by JessyGibs(f): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
I started Loving Bosalin after i heard the Track he did with another Igbo Rapper from imo state known as Eklipse.... Both of them broke it... u can download the song here www.9jamusicspot.com/2015/08/music-eklipse-bikokwa-ft-bosalin-prod.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naeto C Ft Terry G - Skimpololo. Imagine Naeto C & Terry G On The Same Track? / Dekumzy’s Wife, Ursula Drops New Hit ‘rugged For You’ / Best 10 Love Songs Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.