Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

What Do You Think About My Magazine? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Do You Think About My Magazine? (1357 Views)

What Do You Think About This Logo ? / Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers / My Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About My Magazine? by dejahvu(m): 12:21am On Aug 28, 2010
The front cover of a new magazine centering on the people of Southern kaduna popularly called chungai

Re: What Do You Think About My Magazine? by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 28, 2010
Its tight. i like the concept,But pls make your write ups be bolder or clearer, aside from that ,i love it.
Re: What Do You Think About My Magazine? by dejahvu(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2010
Noted,
Re: What Do You Think About My Magazine? by Dolemite(f): 3:37am On Aug 29, 2010
Design and concept on point, but i wouldn't buy it, not enough juicy topics. . .give me 10 ways northern men keep their sex lives alive. . .you know what I mean. . .maybe I'm the wrong demographic I don't know, professional look I'd give you that.
Re: What Do You Think About My Magazine? by just2day: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2010
Looking as there's only the front cover to go by, the art work is great. Love the picture selection. Though we all know that SEX sells, its dosn't mean it has to be carried in a publication for it to sell. Broaden your mind girl and think outside that box of yours called conformity
Re: What Do You Think About My Magazine? by yemo90(m): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2010
great work.
Re: What Do You Think About My Magazine? by dejahvu(m): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2010
@Dolemite, thats part of the things we r going to change, we dont have to write ab out Sex for our magazine to sell, we want people to buy Tribes because its Tribes, n they dont doubt the content

anyways thanx for the comment, cheers all of yall

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Facebook User Name? / An Experienced Graphic Designer For A Company Profile / Home Of Hand Made Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.