Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History (1587 Views)

Download Nicki Minaj – Only Feat. Chris Brown, Lil Wayne & Drake Mp3 / Lilwayne Makes History Today (Best Rapper Alive) / Omarion Vs Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by rockers: 6:00am On Aug 28, 2010
Chris Brown’s latest single “Deuces” moved to the #1 position on Billboard’s Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
The break up song, featuring Tyga and Kevin McCall, climbed from No. 7 to No. 1 in a single week, making it the biggest leap to #1 since “Bills, Bill, Bills” by Destiny’s Child in 1999.
“Deuces” is also the first record to go No. 1 and be No. 1 greatest gainer in the same week.

Read more: http://www./2010/08/chris-browns-deuces-makes-history.html#ixzz0xsDth2y2

Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by bjmighty(m): 6:09am On Aug 28, 2010
Am happy for my favorite RnB singer. Go CB! Go CB!! Go CB!!!
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by tosinaded(m): 7:08am On Aug 28, 2010
Happy 4 chris brown i swear! Tyga nailed it. . Cb is back. . .

To hel wiv rihana and her fans!
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by Kinezeala(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2010
@tosin
what has rihanna gat to do with this na?
After all the babe don even achieve pass am.
chris brown was no where when riri started way back.
Na wa o
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by tosinaded(m): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2010
My friend listen to the song!
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by CLASSIFYD(m): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2010
I knew dis was d song dat wld bring CB back d first time i head it. Luv d song nd luv d vid evn more.
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by Fred87(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2010
Luv dat vibe anyday anytym,evrybody was on point.eeezz
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by googles: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2010
love the song. . . I love tyga kiss
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by rockers: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2010
Kinezeala:

@tosin
what has rihanna gat to do with this na?
After all the babe don even achieve pass am.
chris brown was no where when riri started way back.
Na wa o
rihanna almost ruined his career ,thank God he is still fit
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by tosinaded(m): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2010
Tnk u jare!
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by abdurrazaq(m): 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2010
That song is a classic. Glad he got the deserved recognition!
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by Kinezeala(m): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2010
'just gonna stand there and watch me burn
it's alright
cuz i love the way you lie'.
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by montelik(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2010
Its a good song, but funny enough I don't like it as much as some of his other more recent work "without you", "your love (cover)". But it looks he is back to making better music. That his last album was poor, Rihanna controversy or not.
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by hax: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2010
Ugh.

His old music >>>> deuces.
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by powerofmap(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2010
tosinaded@:

Happy 4 chris brown i swear! Tyga nailed it. . Cb is back. . .

To hel wiv rihana and her fans!
Tosin C breezy never left so I wonder why u said he's back, That guy is a fuking talent men, Happy for em
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by tosinaded(m): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2010
powerofmap:

Tosin C breezy never left so I wonder why u said he's back, That guy is a fuking talent men, Happy for em

sure he did!
the press and haters wanted him down and kept him down!
he had to struggle back to the top and am glad he did
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by powerofmap(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2010
tosinaded@:

sure he did!
the press and haters wanted him down and kept him down!
he had to struggle back to the top and am glad he did
D boi just dey on DL dey watch and the time is now hes taking over,
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by tosinaded(m): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2010
powerofmap:

D boi just dey on DL dey watch and the time is now hes taking over,

no dey lie to urself abeg! DL na em he release album?
Dj's were not playn his songs, Radio presenters were bashing him, Rihanna fans wanted his head. . . twas like the whole world was on his head!
it was not his choice to be on the DL. . . . people took him down
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by Mobinga: 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2010
SMH

Poor Music

#Plugs in the earpiece and plays Linkin Park
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by Nwaokike(f): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2010
I am happy 4 him. It clearly shows dat d RihanNa era is behind him, finally
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by thando(f): 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2010
luv the song, hate him. He so damn talented though its so annoying
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by icezik1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2010
Chris brown sucks! End of Story.

Tyga was great on the track anyway. In fact, now that I think of it, that is why you people think the song is great because Tyga is on it. He probably told CB that he wouldn't appear on a fukked up song.

BTW, did I mention Chris Brown sucks (How can any man punch Rihanna's beautiful face, no matter the provocation?)
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2010
ice_zik:

Chris brown sucks! End of Story.

Tyga was great on the track anyway. In fact, now that I think of it, that is why you people think the song is great because Tyga is on it. He probably told CB that he wouldn't appear on a fukked up song.

BTW, did I mention Chris Brown sucks (How can any man punch Rihanna's beautiful face, no matter the provocation?)

i can only describe you as DAFT!
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by Fiscabally(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2010
I luv d song like i luv women!
Re: Chris Brown’s “deuces” Makes History by Emaprince: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2010
the song is generally tight.each and every one of'em were on point. but macCall killed it for me.I think the song was for rihanna

(1) (Reply)

Download Orezi Hit Songs On 2324xclusive [ Audio] / Upload Your Track & Get 1k+ Downloads / Rihanna Ft Christ Brown - I'm In Love (new Song 2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.