Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen (8961 Views)

Girl Brutalized For Sleeping With Her Married Boss (photos) / How Police Arrested Alleged Cross-border Robbery Gang (photo) / How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by lekanbar(m): 12:17am On Aug 30, 2010
Nigeriann Police, na wa for dis people ooo, they need serious training oooo!!

http://lekanbaruwa.
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by LagosBobo1(m): 12:34am On Aug 30, 2010
Nigeria, we hail thee
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by TmeD0(m): 2:51am On Aug 30, 2010
***wonders why most peeps on here keep referring to the OP as a female when he clearly posted a picture of a drag queen male and his gender boldly displayed next to his profile name***

our people sha. . .
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by martsy: 3:49am On Aug 30, 2010
Why could he not leave on time? The show was scheduled for 11.30 am and he left 10.45 am. He ought to know that the particular route to his destination is always jammed with traffic and therefore should think to himself "it would be better to leave at 9 am in the morning as I do not want to miss the opportunities and the financial agains from this event. I as an African and Nigerian know that some of us are never conscientious of time even myself never use to be conscientious with time. It was after living in europe for several years I realised how it is important to be conscientious of time. Where I live in London I cannot afford to take the train instead I take the bus as I don't have a car. It would take me two hours and half to get to my destination instead of one hour so I make sure I leave on time especially if it is an important appointment eg job interview. Second, why should he overtake the lane? Maybe, I should not ask that question because if I was living in Nigeria I would have done the same thing. He was in a hurry because he did not plan ahead. Can anyone tell me where he got his wig from? Anyway sha, the policewoman had no right to hit him. He should not have struggled with her obey before complain. I know about the brutality in Nigeria with the nigerian police as I was once a victim of the mobile police in lagos 17 years ago and was left with a permanent scare near my shoulder. I as a nigerian have painful memories of Lagos even when landing at murtala mohammed airport lagos I have to be watchful and sensitive because one never knows what is going to happen as the officials can be brutal, rude , aggressive and uncivilised even if you abide by the law. The poor man will be left with a trauma in his life. Also, this is a lesson for each and everyone of us reading his ordeal. We must try to be law abiding. Whenever I travel to lagos I mind my business and be careful and cautious of my surroundings as one never knows what is going to happen.
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by mfonemana(f): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2010
T@meD0:

***wonders why most peeps on here keep referring to the OP as a female when he clearly posted a picture of a drag queen male and his gender boldly displayed next to his profile name***

our people sha. . .

!

My dear o! I thought I was the only one seeing a beauty Queen King here!
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by kolaoloye(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2010
mfonemana:

!

The OP was not the victim.He only posted a report of what happened to a beauty queen.

I said it before: 70% of police officers in this country are rogues,heartless and frustrated human beings.
Never forget this:THEY ARE DANGEROUS,AVOID THEM LIKE A PLAGUE IF YOU CAN.
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2010
hmmm,

You need to hear my case,

Just last week in Owerri, a police officer almost stripped me naked, searching for what i dont know ooh,

I had to remove my pair of shoes, stocks; turned over the contents of pocket, my bags and luggage in the boot,

All this was done for 2 hours, the only thing he found in my car, and thought was incriminating was a pack on CONDOMS
and the ANTI BACTERIAL DRUGS in my pigeon hole.

My offense was THAT I AM CONSTITUTING NUISANCE with these items.

I almost went mad, because i was due for an urgent meeting in PHC, and i left early just to meet up.

And that 30K was my charging fee. And that if i think i went to SCHOOL, he also went, that his WAEC is intact and i cant teach him his work. That i was guilty of the offense. lipsrsealed WTF.

I just picked up my phone i starting making some calls. After all said and done, i had to path with 2k , guess what?

My chassis number was type correctly on the Police extract, but the ECMR that was hand written was confusing the stupid illiterate police officer.

Mistaking T for 7

Mistaking 4 for U

I just got tired, and gave them 2k, Just for issues that are not necessary, and judging blindly.
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by villous(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2010
olopa no wonder people call them DBN (DUDU BY NATURE),when u are living the house know please pray this prayer point
O LORD THAT ASWERETH BY FIRE DESTROY AND DISMANTLE EVERY POLICE ON MY WAY TO THE TOP.
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by formebyme: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2010
@all who says she's male,
I think the poster just copied the story from the source which explains the personal narration and not that he wrote the story about himself.
As for the  pix,which beauty queen/model does not look like a male/transvestitiesmileythat's the criteria you know,
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by villous(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2010
FORME who cares about the picture but the unprofessional way of dis rag and not uniform men,that run after okada and danfo men everywhere.
am 100% sure that if federal govt can band danfo and okada all over the state police will also protest against this because they no the effect
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by ud4u: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2010
police brutality story don tire me, does it mean that government cannot do anything about this matter before it gets out of hand.
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by villous(m): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2010
government is not having any problem with police they dont have enough time to waste on dem because d election is near and they will need them.please fellow Nigeria in the next coming election BEWARE OF UNIFORM MEN OOOOOOO they are ready to kill anybody because of money oooooo please at the polling booth dont stand beside them to avoid accidental discharge and if wahala done gas pick race
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by oludashmi(f): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2010
mfonemana:

!

Honestly this was the first thing I noticed but decided not to talk or derail the topic until someone else notice too, from face to fingers and chest, HE is indeed a beauty Queen. majority of these beauty Queens Kings are  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed all the same sorry to the victim
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by melidee: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2010
nOW PEOPLE WONDER WHY A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE FLED NIGERIA. UNCIVIL AND UNJUST YOU CAN ONLY SPIT ON THE POLICE AND WISH TO BURN THEM NOT MANY PEOPLE RESPECT NIGERIAN POLICE AND THERES NO WONDER AS TO WHY
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by oluite(f): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2010
Thank God for your life.U are Blessed.
I have heard the saying that the Fear of NIAJA policeman is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by JimmyBoy1: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2010
This will continue as long as we keep it seeing as a personal problem of the victim. Untill the security agent knows that an assualt on an individual will attract a demonstration from the community till justice is done, they will keep taking us one by one.

I think we should not think much of the legal system in this case, imagine the whole community swooping on the Police Station in question, with placards and mats to show that we will stay put till some asks the right question. with all the resources technology has given us today, cameras , internet e.t.c We can always put this station and officers in national or world focus.

NO VIOLENCE PLEASE, we just show these guys to the whole world.We will only make few examples before we gain our freedom from them.
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by salimorte(f): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2010
beauty queek? grin grin
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by iphiechuks: 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2010
Total wipe off of Police. No justification watsoever.
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by newscctv: 3:19am On Sep 01, 2010
This will continue as long as we keep it seeing as a personal problem of the victim. Untill the security agent knows that an assualt on an individual will attract a demonstration from the community till justice is done, they will keep taking us one by one.
bridesmaid dresses
mother of bride dresses
flower girl dresses

I think we should not think much of the legal system in this case, imagine the whole community swooping on the Police Station in question, with placards and mats to show that we will stay put till some asks the right question. with all the resources technology has given us today, cameras , internet e.t.c We can always put this station and officers in national or world focus.

NO VIOLENCE PLEASE, we just show these guys to the whole world.We will only make few examples before we gain our freedom from them.
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by Ranoscky(m): 4:47am On Sep 01, 2010
^
Like Nike!
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by tiolorunni: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2010
It is true that you broke the traffic rule but not withstanding you dont deserve such treatment meted on you from the agberos called themselves police officcers to safeguard the country.Shame to them.You should have sue them for tbe brutality.Anyway take good care of yourself.
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by tunde121oke: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2010
but why i used to like the beauty queen oh, lol
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by knotty(m): 6:25am On Sep 02, 2010
KNOTTY is a Nairalander with a knack for the naughty and the serious. He is a he. He is, above all, not a victim but a victor.

please, stop condoling me as though i was the battered and bruised Queen.

I have been searching for the beauty in the Queen. I have not seen any yet. Can someone show me what i am not seeing?
Re: How Police Brutalized A Beauty Queen by Kenyanstar: 8:36am On Sep 13, 2010
I think the beauty "Queen" deserved a little spanking. The police don't deserve credit either, or at least the Beauty "Queen" and the police deserve each other,Or better Nigerians and their police officers Deserve each other.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kayode Fayemi Grants Clemency To 18 Prisoners / EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Uyo / Www.paxful.com Is A Fraud And Scammer Site, The Founder Is A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.