Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,191 members, 7,845,906 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Is It Really Possible To Make So Much Money With Small 300 Naira Book - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Really Possible To Make So Much Money With Small 300 Naira Book (551 Views)

Businesses To Start With Small Money / Start A Green Business And Make So Much Money This 2015 / Why Churches Make So Much Money...and How To Apply It In ya Own Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really Possible To Make So Much Money With Small 300 Naira Book by sesantoke(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2010
hello everybody,

I am just posting this as a question to you all. Can you device a strategy to make more mony or open lots of doors with just a single book which cost only 300 naira. I believe if this must happen then something more has to be done with the promotion of the book other than waiting to make money only from the sales money coming from the book.

I want to listen to your comments.

(1) (Reply)

7 Entrepreneurs Urgently Needed / How And How? / Business Partner Wanted Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.