Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

JAMB To Announce Dates For UTME, Mock Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB To Announce Dates For UTME, Mock Exams (322 Views)

JAMB Postpones UTME Mock Examination, 283,319 Registered For 2018 UTME So Far / JAMB To Enforce Provision Of O-Level Results Before Admission / JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB To Announce Dates For UTME, Mock Exams by starnet123: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has made known that it would soon disclose the dates for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(UTME) and the Mock examination. The board during its In-house Weekly Bulletin, told the public and the UTME candidates to ignore any dates being rumoured about the two examinations. The Board also exposed that all arrangements had been finalized for the conduct of the Mock examination and the 2019 UTME and encouraged all candidates to wait for the new dates...

Credit/Details: https://examkits.com.ng/jamb-announce-dates-utme-mock-exams/
Re: JAMB To Announce Dates For UTME, Mock Exams by JomesRodrigues: 9:37am On May 19, 2021
I was reluctant to use ca.payforessay because I wasn’t sure if they would be able to handle a topic like “The effect of colonialism on conflict in Africa centuries later” because it was hard for me to find information on the subject - especially because I am busy with a part-time job. Write essay for me online service did an amazing job and my writer even got it to me a couple of days before my deadline so that I could tell me if I wanted it to be revised at all. Overall, excellent service and it saved me so much time and effort.

(1) (Reply)

Sanity Test / How To Get NLNG Scholarship For Masters Degree Abroad - 9 Tips For Success / 2019 JAMB: Agriculture Programmes Least Subscribed By Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.