Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) (24053 Views)

Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / Man Rescues An Abandoned Baby, While Others Were Busy Taking Pictures / ‘My Brother Died In My Arms Due To LUTH's Negligence’, Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by Ritzy10(f): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
A Nigerian man, Daniel Nwankwo took to his Facebook page to encourage Nigerians to always lend a helping hand to accident victims instead of doing nothing but watch them die.

Read his post below:
Hearing a loud noise I saw a crowd that was surrounding two accident victims with so much blood filled around them.

Everybody got busy exclaiming chai chai, but nobody was ready to save them. This drew my memory back to how i lost my kid brother who slumped in front of our house while everyone of us were out. news had it that people were busy observing and leaving the scene without a compassionate interest to save him.

The sad news was that he died even after he was rushed to the hospital.
I vowed to always be on the look out for those who truly needs help that no one could offer.

today adds to the stories. i forcefully had to persuade a keke man who helped to lift the guy whose face was severely smashed with so much blood pumping out.
He was now feeling so lifeless almost loosing his life until we found ourselves in general hospital off portharcourt road were he was giving first aid treatment to fully gain back consciousness.

After rallying round to pay up the necessary bills for the initial treatment, i succeeded in connecting the families of both victims. watching the time it was eleven already and i need to go.

the nurses were so thankful and tagged me the "good Samaritan" but that wasn't my joy. I was happy that i found the opportunity that i have been looking for overtime. One of my goals this year is to reach out to health challenged individuals, making out time to administer prayers and physical kindness to them. And also to cloth the needy exercise.

I took the contact of a lady who brought a fellow with face tumor problem.
I also took the contact of the friendly nurse, i told her that i will be back but i think this time we need to start work.

I cant do this alone.
people like that needs your support.
Let's make this world a better place.
Let's stop shying away from such responsibities; with the fear of being victims of circumstances.
Who knows who the next victim might be.
#LetLoveLead

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-man-rescues-accident-victims-narrates-how-his-kid-brother-died/

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by JubrinElSudan: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
He was already feeling lifeless. Thank God you helped to save him

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by amSTARboy: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Thats what the world needs.....

People get carried away by religion and tribalism in this part of the world...

Humanity is all we need for things to get better...

Kudos Daniel

27 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by senatepresido: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Instead of Nigerians to save victims of accident asap, they will be taking pictures and be uploading on their status with the caption 'accident things' so so annoying... They believe so much on social media, the kind of hope u guys gave Atiku and PDP by winning vote for him with likes and retweets..... Now see the end...

this bet guy should not come and spam this thread again o, moderators please do something about it or were u guys paid?
remember rule no 16

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by Richdad50(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
A brave young Man.

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
In the real sense people don't just care this days they are only interested in snapping and posting to various social media to gather likes and comments.. Big ups bro God forever grant you the fortitude ti bear the loss of your bro

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2019

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by Marvins0009: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Please can you save atiku from elephant and a snack and a lot of loads too
Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by nairalee(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
These are types of news that makes one still believe in humanity. Only God will reward you bros

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
amSTARboy:
Thats what the world needs.....

People get carried away by religion and tribalism in this part of the world...

Humanity is all we need for things to get better...

Kudos Daniel
Can you blame them? We live in a country where if things had taken a wrong turn, that young man would be in serious trouble by now with the security forces concocting stories of what never happened.
All the same, God bless Daniel.

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
People this days just stand back and stare at accident victims not a very reasonable thing to do. Lots of people who can be saved have died this way. Let us learn to render a little help if we can.
Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by pinkcottoncandy: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Good man
Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by richard1232: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
smiley smiley
Advertise your brand on BRT buses at very affordable rates today!!
Connect your brand with your target audience on the streets as we help deliver an innovative and cost effective out-of-home media service that connects and engage audiences.
Your brand deserves this kind of massive brand exposure that outdoor transit advertising offers as there is no barrier between you brand and your target audience, you are always in their face as the buses ply their daily route which immensely leads to brand awareness and brand recall.
We give his platform at a very affordable price, and this package includes
• Print
• Rental
• Deployment
• Monthly POP report
• Dedicated team[b]
This is what your brand have been waiting for, call today to inquire about the various packages.[/b]
smiley smiley

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Self service to humanity wink compared to buhari that prefers death around him
Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by Olalan(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
The real problem is the fear 9f what the police would do if unfortunately the person dies while taking them to the hospital

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by frankblinkz(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
God bless you sir.....only that this Nigeria is a stupid country....sm1 is dying and people are watching to see how it ends..
don't blame them,if that person u re trying to save dies in ur hand,then u see the case will be different by the NPF.

Trust me we know this country well..
once again thank you sir for the bold step

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by OgbanjeProphet: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
You did well op. God bless you.

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by chii8(f): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Good move boy...
Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by Jesuslvzme(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hmm,nice gesture bro... Quick recovery to the victim
Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Life is fleeting. I don't think twice about enjoying the good things life got to offer.

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by mrZENographer: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
In The Lord's Chosen

* You'll have unmatched protection against gunmen (armrobbers, bokoharam), ritualists, kidnappers

* You'll be protected even in the event of accident, death.

* You'll receive healing from incurable sicknesses. This is uncommon. But in the Lord's Chosen, it is commonplace.

* Protection from witchcraft attacks. Are your village people after you. After you come to Chosen, they will ask you where did you go? DON'T GO THERE AGAIN OO.

https://www.nairaland.com/5014446/careless-soul-brought-back-life..fearful#75591182

All passengers [20] died, only him came back to Life (by an angel) Narrates what he saw. (VIDEO)

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by Osyxcel(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Spammers everywhere angry

Nigerians are not scared of helping, they are only scared of the consequencies of their good gestures in a country of ours, vis-a-vis payment of the medical bills of the victim, and possible arrest in case of death of the victim.

Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by carol20: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
so sad
cry
Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by sexiestharam(f): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
He was already feeling lifeless. Thank God you helped to save him
Lol. I see what you mean here grin
Re: Nigerian Man Rescues Accident Victims, Narrates How His Kid Brother Died(photos) by amSTARboy: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
ariketalks:

Can you blame them? We live in a country where if things had taken a wrong turn, that young man would be in serious trouble by now with the security forces concocting stories of what never happened.
All the same, God bless Daniel.

As long as it was an accident scene he has nothing to worry about

5 Health Benefits Of Fasting / Strange Disease In Kano Caused By Dansami Poisoning - NAFDAC / 7 Home Remedies For Urinary Tract Infections UTI