Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi (20083 Views)

FRSC Recovers N27.1M At Scene Of Osun Road Crash That Killed Six Persons (Pix) / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by Ritzy10(f): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
The Federal Road Safety Corps Command in Lokoja, Kogi State, on Tuesday, handed N1, 786,500 to the wife of an accident victim.

Sector Commander of the corps in the state, Mr Emmanuel Abe, who handed the money to the woman, Mrs Charity Anthony, in Lokoja, said that it was recovered from the vehicle the victim was driving.

According to him, the victim was driving a Toyota Hiace bus with registration number Abuja KWL 386 YH when he was involved in an accident at Gegu community on Abuja-Lokoja highway at 2.30 p.m. on Monday.

He said that his men received a distress call and quickly moved to the scene only to meet the only male victim unconscious.

Abe said that the victim, Mr Anthony Ike, was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital, while a further search on his vehicle led to the discovery of the money.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/frsc-recovers-n1-78m-inside-accident-victims-car-in-kogi/

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by hisexcellency34: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Are we sure they announced the real amount?

7 Likes

Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by Heineken(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by IjebuWarrior: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
OK... How did they know the money "actually" belongs to him? It might just be a cash-in-transit

Anyway, wishing him speedy recovery! cool

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by ciouxox(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nice
Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by PresidentBuhari: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2019

My fiful i don WIN O, i don win am phor za erection.

All the fifulu wey i vote, i ze say sankyou well.

I go give me phor everybody phor one sausand pipe.

Aftiku i no sabi how to win am phor erection, i think say na to phorku am phor woman, kai.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by Israelfx2(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
k
Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
Very very very very commendable.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by mmadu5(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
​pls if any one is interested to moving over to canada just contact me. it obvious 9ja is heading for extended suffering

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by Zacka: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bf
Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by theoldpretender(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
PresidentBuhari:

My fiful i don WIN O, i don win am phor za erection.

All the fifulu wey i vote, i ze say sankyou well.

I go give me phor everybody phor one sausand pipe.

Aftiku i no sabi how to win am phor erection, i think say na to phorku am phor woman, kai.

Mr PDP supporter...you lost the election because instead of wooing the Northerners, you looked down on them and mocked them.

Next time, if you want to win elections, try not to be a bigot.

And grow up. This joke is stale.

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by oldman112(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
So now you released the woman's name, you want debtors to be coming, why not make this a secret. I tire for una ooo

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by kceewhyte(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Congratulations PMB

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by Cue4rm: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
theoldpretender:

Mr PDP supporter...you lost the election because instead of wooing the Northerners, you looked down on them and mocked them.

Next time, if you want to win elections, try not to be a bigot.

And grow up. This joke is stale.

My brother it's not over yet. Peter Obi has never won election straight, he always claim his mandate thru courts orders. If you are in doubt ask questions about his first term and second term as a governor
Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by Rollsnjaguar(m): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
mmadu5:
​pls if any one is interested to moving over to canada just contact me. it obvious 9ja is heading for extended suffering

How can I get your contact
Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Good! Honest FRSC

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by denjjy(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
I trust those guys in black uniform, they will go and share in equally in their station. they don't joke with money
Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by SirIconR(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
If na Naija Police... the family no go see anything.... God bless the FRSC

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by Angel212: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin
Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by Dollabiz: 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Elshaddai
Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by benzypher(m): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Cue4rm:

My brother it's not over yet. Peter Obi has never won election straight, he always claim his mandate thru courts orders. If you are in doubt ask questions about his first term and second term as a governor
so 2HT will be sure win.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by seunlayi(m): 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
benzypher:

so 2HT will be sure win.

Thank you, 2HT is so sweet,
Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by Hotfreeze: 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Are we sure they announced the real amount?

Na the one you tiff remain them announce na.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by BanevsJoker(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
OK... How did they know the money "actually" belongs to him? It might just be a cash-in-transit

Anyway, wishing him speedy recovery! cool
Next of kin. Oya go and look for Mr Transit and give it to him. Why choose speculation over fact? You want them to hand over the victim to his family, but not the items found in the car with the victim? Really? Anyway, ignore the rant, this country just dey vex person.
Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by tayo4ng(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
they are still Godly people in Nigeria not like Sodom and Gomorrah

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by omoteacher(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I wish the accident victim speedy recovery. I hope the man is a good husband ? not the husband that has already told his wife that he's broke that he can't establish business for her now.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
They try Sha but how sure that us the real amount they saw well rest in peace time the dead
Re: FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi by mechanics(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nice one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Admission Into Austrian Universities. / Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter / Truck Owners In Apapa Tincan Road Adopt Palliative Measures As Road Worsen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.