Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results (79713 Views)

Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result / Timaya Reacts To Runtown's Ban From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Griezwoman: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Timaya reacts to results that trickled in from Yobe and other states most hit by Boko Haram Terrorists,

Dem Mama Soldier, Timaya have expressed how shocked he's with the number of votes being announced from those states.

On sharing a hilarious video on his Instagram handle, he wrote

INEC, APC, PDP, Nigeria Election Nawa||||

Watch the hilarious video HERE

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Griezwoman: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2019

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Chicagoesontop: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pure na wahh, there is no way anybody can convince me that this election is free and fair ....

11 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by iGist: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
embarassed
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Please what of our most popular online candidate olawepo hashim grin grin grin the person wey give that dude liver no good oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Itimkpataka: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Why wont he be surprise. They purposely send Bomb off in Yobe . And use their hands to thumprint everything. I blame PDP party agent for not doing their work. Shame

36 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Nenyebota: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
I was not just surprise but also confused, imagine the outrageous numbers!!! Nigeria is so unbelievable!!!!! cry

57 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by donstan18: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Na Northerners go suffer am pass.

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Tamarapetty(f): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Can this election just end already?? We know they've won through rigging.

I guess that was why they removed that judge so that even if they take the matter to court, it will still be in their favour.

Baskads

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by olayincar(m): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
Am not on any body side o

But the result weak me

32 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by BOOMnaija(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
IMAGINE A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA SPOILT WITH TALENT AND BRAWN IN ALMOST EVERY FIELD OF LIFE.....AND A SPINELESS, LIFELESS COW IS OUR PRESIDENT.

HOW LOW CAN WE GET, HOW LOW!... I'M STILL IMAGINING.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by shyvicky: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hu
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by freemanbubble: 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
The whole process was a charade!

So Mr integrity can not conduct a free and fair election

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by tunjijones(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by femtex007(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mr. Timaya. Did u vote?

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by gurunlocker: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
People go out where there's war and bomb blast confidently to vote but people are scared to go out where is calm....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by BubuZombi: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari didn't bring BokoHaram, he inherited it from PDP... NE know to well that their Lands is more save in the hands of Buhari...

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by dipopoo(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
sad sad
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by dipopoo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Assuming Atiku won haters would say the election was free and fair

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Make Boko boys just blow off that place were them dem announce the fake result them for Abuja

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by StarUp: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Aswear when those northern numbers started coming in, I no know when I confuse sotey I begin use gala drink gari... Fear North.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by iCauseTrouble: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
l
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Sweetcollins: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Voice can't be heard
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Oricha79(m): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Guy, face your your music

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by hakku: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
slimany:
Make Boko boys just blow off that place were them dem announce the fake result them for Abuja
And how are you different from Boko haram

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Chatflick(m): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
When I tuned in to Channels TV this morning and saw the figures, my brother chills were sent down my spine and I can still feel them now sef.

9 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by oluwaahmed: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Kardashiians coming through for buhari like..

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by Shaev7(m): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Babanla na nonsense, which kind election be this? people no go vote, them come get big big numbers, babanla na nonsense- Fela

6 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by hakku: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
BOOMnaija:
IMAGINE A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA SPOILT WITH TALENT AND BRAWN IN ALMOST EVERY FIELD OF LIFE.....AND A SPINELESS, LIFELESS COW IS OUR PRESIDENT.

HOW LOW CAN WE GET, HOW LOW!... I'M STILL IMAGINING.
Let's start with you, who did you vote for?
Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by wristbangle: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
kingemzy5:
Please of our most popular online candidate olawepo hashim grin grin grin the person wey give that dude liver no good oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results by oloriLFC(f): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
People only cry foul when things don't go their way or how they envisaged. Those who lost should move on already. People just dey blow unnecessary grammar up and down. Mtcheew!

9 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.