Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result (31310 Views)

"My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by kikio1992(m): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2019
Nigerian actress, Daniella Okeke, has reacted to the 2019 presidential election result, which was announced earlier today.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) officially declared President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as the winner of the 2019 presidential election, defeating Atiku Abubakar of the PDP with over three million votes.

Daniella Okeke, took to her Instagram page to reveal that she was confused as to how people voted for President Buhari. See what she wrote below;

Source: https://lailasnews.com/daniella-okeke-reacts-to-presidential-election-result/

9 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Everyone ones know Atiku won, everyone even buhari supporters

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Kundagarten: 11:56am On Feb 27, 2019
Top boss lady.

8 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by festacman(m): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dear Daniella,
1. On Sat. Feb 23, every eligible and willing Nigerian including actress Daniela Okeke and that popular mai ruwa in your neighbourhood voted for whatever candidate of their choice.
2. The votes of of all Nigerians who voted were counted.
3. The candidate who gets most votes is about to emerge winner.

My dear beautifully endowed Daniella Okeke, that in summary has been what has been going on from Saturday till today. Obviously, the candidate of your choice did not get most votes. It is called Democracy. No vote is more more important than the other. It is okay to mourn your disappointment but don't get too bitter.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by somalianprince: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
In all honesty Buhari was overwhelmingly voted out but he used state machinery to rig the whole elections. The few votes he got genuinely were from demented people and almajiris. Have you wondered why Abuja, SE, SS, SW and NC where some of the most enlightened people base in Nigeria voted massively for Atiku?

There was no sane Nigerian that voted for the gworo chewing start illiterate called Buhari, that has been proved over and over. But unfortunately for him this fraud cannot stand.

158 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Iamgrey5(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
Everyone ones know Atiku won, everyone even buhari supporters
Everyone knows what?

Stop spewing rubbish

Atiku even lost his polling unit

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by slawomir: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
I learnt a lot in this election

Despite the fact that we are not disturbed by heardsmen in Edo state but we wanted to help the northern people and Benue to end the killings by voting for atiku by putting our self through stress and risk to vote and defend it when it was obvious that the government of Edo is APC and the chairman of APC is oshiomohole. Still we did it and battle it for them. PDP won
We battled one APC candidate who wanted to sneak into INEC office when APC was losing in ikpoba okha
Some guys in western boys fought hard to secure ballot papers when APC thugs were destroying ballot papers and armed police men didn't do anything.

But what did we get betrayal from north and Benue
I was surprised to see the number of people who still voted for APC in Benue

Isoright!!! Anything that happened to them now is their business
We tried
I give up

If i hear any bad news from that region from now on i will just type '"enjoy your next level"

And thunder will fire anybody that says we should pray for Kaduna, zamfara,Bornu and benue

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Hundreddegrees(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
How i wish Buhari is alive to see how Jubril is making him proud

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Sirpaul(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Then I rem. our pastor Suleman .......hmmmmm

will you keep shut

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Viicfuntop(f): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
T

This is the saddest I have ever been in my life. At least one public figure spoke up. I literally unfollowed every “celebrity” that voted/supported buhari even a whole Joke. I thought she was exposed. Tuface is just a bald coward endorsing yahoo jokingly. Your new president lacks the intellect to lead Nigeria. He has no goal aside fighting corruption and just meandering.He did that in the last four years and he would do that again. Only if we were seeing the effects of corruption fighting. The North and the Yoruba Muslims don’t care about the economy and unemployment. All they want is power as long as their Muslim brother continues to rule Nigeria. Illiterates

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by chillychill(f): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
When a certain part of the country is hailing u and adopt u as their own just bear it in mind that you are heading to oblivion, don't blame Buhari for Atikus failure blame Atiku himself he believes SE n SS would deliver him... grin cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Olukologia24592(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
somalianprince:
In all honesty Buhari was overwhelmingly voted out but he used state machinery to rig the whole elections. The few votes he got genuinely were from demented few and almajiri. There was no sane Nigeria that voted for the gworo chewing start illiterate called Buhari, that has been proved over and over.
It shall be well with you in Jesus name

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by sunnysunny69(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
It painning you.

Sai Baba.

6 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by mancheeutd(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.

Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Iamgrey5(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
I thought PDP and Ipob apologist will learn from the lessons of the last four years that politics of blackmail and Deliberate misinformation doesn't not work on Nigerians, but I guess they will rather go into overdrive rather than concede defeat.

I thought they wanted the best for the nation, but I guess they have always been more interested in leading the populace than attending to the priority of the populace

We just had a very divisive election season where the country was truly divided along ethnic and religious lines as seen in the detailed analysis of the Election result

The last thing we need now is a Deliberate attempt to divide us further.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Achorise: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Everyone knows what?

Stop spewing rubbish

But he won the state

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by AfonjaBoston: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Everyone knows what?

Stop spewing rubbish

These ipobian pigs will wail till they die

15 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by contigiency(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Why will she not be confused? People like her who have no any meaningful work doing but Flaunting stupendous wealth which suggests they are living above their means, have never liked buhari from day one. So She is a none issue.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Sirpaul(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
don't mind the mufu... he must have collect 2k to vote him as well
Iamgrey5:
Everyone knows what?

Stop spewing rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Tintinnoty(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Madam, who are you to tell me who to vote for

In LasisiElenu's voice, are you OK?

10 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by emmabest2000(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nigerians should be ready for another four years of difficulty , Whatever APC touches, it rots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Olajah81: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Some yeye celebrity need mental therapy.. The

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by olujastro: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
So we should have voted for someone who spent millions of dollars just to secure PDP presidential ticket, to lobby the US for visa and election support, and who has a waiting buyer for NNPC already?

The NeyYork Times answers your question better... Nigerians have chosen honesty and integrity over someone who has penchant for corruption and buying his way through every situation. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
OK
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Olukologia24592(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Everyone knows what?

Stop spewing rubbish

I keep wondering if people like you has deir brain under their foot.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by bettercreature(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
She can never understand grin grin grin money isnt involve

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by tstx(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
If dem pay her small money now her tone will change

See my signature

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by Buhdeuce: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Everyone knows what?

Stop spewing rubbish

Don’t mind them!

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by zlantanfan: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Alfaostle bald head isn't getting any cash from the government, 3some patronage must affect ya market so it's expected you should be frustrated.

I guess you were also in dubai chilling like turtle head on the d day

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by dulux07(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Continue deceiving yourself auntie, with your biased and shallow mentality.

So those that voted for pdp that ruled for 16yrs with nothing to write about, or internationally corrupt person like atiku (whom even got banned from the usa based on corruption charges) are the reasonable ones. undecided

Are there not other parties to vote for undecided

6 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result by stephcat: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Just passing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Debunks Death Rumour- I Am Alive / My Show This December At Eko Atlantic Was Not Approved, Davido Tweets. Photos / Olakunle Churchill: "My Family Is Independent And Blessed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.