Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

2009 Kia Cerrato Auto Gearbox Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2009 Kia Cerrato Auto Gearbox Needed (1572 Views)

Kia Cerrato And Hyundai Elantra Vs Toyota Corolla / Honda Accord 2003 4 Plug Gearbox Needed / Toyota Sienna Gearbox Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2009 Kia Cerrato Auto Gearbox Needed by 9icetoo(m): 6:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Hi folks, I'm in need of a 2009 Kia cerrato auto gearbox. Car is the Dana spec Kia bought brand new in Nigeria. The cerrato had a minor accident which affected the transmission hose causing fluid leak and subsequent demise of the original auto gear box.
You can drop your quotes here or send me pm.
Thanks.
Cc: gazzuzz
Opusdei
Inception
Nurey
Mayor2013
Kashif
Re: 2009 Kia Cerrato Auto Gearbox Needed by OPUSDEI1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
For now Sir, I do not supply transmissions.
Re: 2009 Kia Cerrato Auto Gearbox Needed by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
9icetoo:
Hi folks, I'm in need of a 2009 Kia cerrato auto gearbox. Car is the Dana spec Kia bought brand new in Nigeria. The cerrato had a minor accident which affected the transmission hose causing fluid leak and subsequent demise of the original auto gear box.
You can drop your quotes here or send me pm.
Thanks.
Cc: gazzuzz
Opusdei
Inception
Nurey
Mayor2013
Kashif

call me. Ensure you have history of current issues. Engine size very important, pics also important.
Re: 2009 Kia Cerrato Auto Gearbox Needed by 9icetoo(m): 12:54am On Mar 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

call me. Ensure you have history of current issues. Engine size very important, pics also important.
Will do.
Re: 2009 Kia Cerrato Auto Gearbox Needed by Sholawasiu: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Please sir i need your help. I saw your post back then in 2013 about obd code p1349, am having similar problem now and my car 8s seriously losing power. Fuel pump has been changed several time, OCV has been changed too. But before then the VVT actuator was making knocking sound so it was repaired i don't know if that's the problem because the timing has been set severally by different mechanic. But the code still returns after clearing it and the car is losing power with poor acceleration. Please sir help out on what to do to solve this problem.
Re: 2009 Kia Cerrato Auto Gearbox Needed by 9icetoo(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2019
Sholawasiu:
Please sir i need your help. I saw your post back then in 2013 about obd code p1349, am having similar problem now and my car 8s seriously losing power. Fuel pump has been changed several time, OCV has been changed too. But before then the VVT actuator was making knocking sound so it was repaired i don't know if that's the problem because the timing has been set severally by different mechanic. But the code still returns after clearing it and the car is losing power with poor acceleration. Please sir help out on what to do to solve this problem.
I have responded on the other thread.
Re: 2009 Kia Cerrato Auto Gearbox Needed by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2019
Where is the other thread ?? seems like they welded the VVTI Actuator cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Between 2016 Accord And 2012/13 Venza / Honda 2004 For Sale / Engine Or Body? Which Is More Important When Buying A Car? Enter To Win N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.