Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

To The Mini Importation Gurus, I Need A Logistics Company. Please Recommend - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To The Mini Importation Gurus, I Need A Logistics Company. Please Recommend (368 Views)

Is The Mini-importation Business Still Lucrative? / I Want To Start A Logistics Company. Help Needed!!! / Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Mini Importation Gurus, I Need A Logistics Company. Please Recommend by dan47: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Please, those in the mini importation game...who handles your deliveries? And at what rates?? I'm in Abuja, and I'm looking for a reliable one, with friendly business rates.
Re: To The Mini Importation Gurus, I Need A Logistics Company. Please Recommend by ushiebabah(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2019
I recommend NBC logistics but for your deliveries in Nigeria at large...Message us on whatsapp .. 07032163457
Re: To The Mini Importation Gurus, I Need A Logistics Company. Please Recommend by Onnasucs1(m): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2019
ushiebabah:
I recommend NBC logistics but for your deliveries in Nigeria at large...Message us on whatsapp .. 07032163457
why is the name of the logistic company on your signature different from the one you are recommending?
Re: To The Mini Importation Gurus, I Need A Logistics Company. Please Recommend by dan47: 10:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Yes, Im looking for who will handle local deliveries
Re: To The Mini Importation Gurus, I Need A Logistics Company. Please Recommend by ushiebabah(m): 4:30am On Mar 02, 2019
Onnasucs1:
why is the name of the logistic company on your signature different from the one you are recommending?

Logistics company from China is NBC , you didnt specify it was for local deliveries sir and so for local delivers I requested you message us through my profile contact... Thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

Lets Handle Your Social Media Professionally / 10 Ways To Identify A Profitable Business Idea / 40 Small Business Ideas For Anyone Who Wants To Run Their Own Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.