Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (52242 Views)

A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / The N4.5 Billion Underpass Project In Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Victor3169: 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2021
What country would you suggest I travel to, because I did try Cyprus and I am also getting a negative response, so what countries do you think is much better to hustle, excluding USA, Canada and Dubai
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Angelacruz: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2021
Scam
Victor3169:
Please guys I need your advice, I have an agent who is helping me to apply for an Australia employment visa,which the agent requested about 1.8million, but requested I pay 1million first and when I get to Australia, I will complete the rest of the payment, which the agent said is 100 percent guarantee visa,

What do you guys think, is it okay to go on with the process, or do you have any advice to give to me
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Goodluckall: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
What about Denmark
Please I need advice..
Am almost ready
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by owagbeba: 6:49am On Aug 24, 2021
ogbpascal:
Good evening, I'm a Business intelligence analyst (IBM Certified) and
Currently processing my AUSTRALIAN visa. please what do I need to know or do as regards my career while am waiting for my visa. Thank you.

Hi. How did the visa process go? Was it a success?
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by owagbeba: 6:52am On Aug 24, 2021
shilaz:
Good morning leaders, please it's take Australia embassy how many weeks or months to consider visitors subclass600 visa after biometric done, and can I work with visitors subclass600 for little time that I will arrange money in Australia soon apply for PR or better visa sir/ma

Is the subclass 600 processed at the high commission or online?
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by owagbeba: 6:56am On Aug 24, 2021
Lagbaja88:
border is closed no tourist visa. Even if you are able to get it, you cannot work. If you overstay you cannot apply for any other visa class in the next 3 years. If caught na deportation.

Any thread on NL for Aussie Subclass 600 visa?
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
owagbeba:

Any thread on NL for Aussie Subclass 600 visa?
search for it . I dunno
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Angelasisiano(f): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please with the tourist visa to Australia, can one find a means of working and earning with maybe local supporting documents?
Plut01:

It's a scam......Australia is not offering Work Visa to Nigerians, not even to other Nationals. If you're are tired of Nigeria and you have the skills, fund or experience (Like 3 years) you can just try Canada.

The only way I think Nigerians can enter Australia for now is Study route (which youre expected to have like 10m minimum)or maybe tourist Visa.

Don't even stress yourself...... It is a scam.

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Newton2024: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
chrisifeanyi:
I need advice on travelling to Australia. What's the possibility of getting any job over there. I have Bachelor of Engineering degree. Can 4.5 Million facilitate my travel expenses and a modest accommodation over there before getting a job.
I want to leave asap.
Advice from travel agents will be appreciated.
I have Australia in mind but can change my decision if I'm convinced with your advice.
How long will it take me to get Australia visa?
I can't stay in this country any more.
Thanks and God bless you as you respond.

How far sir? Help your boy.
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Mcslize: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
chrisifeanyi:
I need advice on travelling to Australia. What's the possibility of getting any job over there. I have Bachelor of Engineering degree. Can 4.5 Million facilitate my travel expenses and a modest accommodation over there before getting a job.
I want to leave asap.
I have Australia in mind but can change my decision if I'm convinced with your advice.

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by ChuksUNited: 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
You can start the process with 4.5m but know that part of your tuition fee and OSHC for masters will gulp that fund you have. So I'll advice you shore up your money to 7m so that you won't get stuck along the process. Also put into consideration how you're going to provide an account statement of up to N14m either by you or your sponsor, flight cost approximately 1.2m etc. But for just getting the visa, be looking at N7m.
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by peleson1: 1:27pm On Feb 15
chrisifeanyi:
I want to leave asap.

Bro we're u able to Japa?
To which country pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom To Commission The Longest Flyover In South-South (Photos) / Carpenter Who Fled Nigeria To Libya: ‘I Don See Death Face To Face’ Photos / Hilarious Pic: See What This Old Peugeot 504 Was Carrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.